#12

Gangstar★

"SeoHyun, stop it!" HyunA and Gayoon shouted as SeoHyun started to throw stuff around.

"JiYoon, hold her. She's mad!!" SoHyun shouted as SeoHyun pulled her hair.

"Maknae, she's insane now, I'm serious! Over Cho KyuHyun, what the hell?!"

"Argh, quick!" A few guys helped the girls as they pulled SeoHyun away. 

"I..I'm not mental.. IM NOT!" SeoHyun shouted as she kicked her legs as the guys pulled her away.

"THROW HER OUT! SHE'S NOT IN 4MINUTE ANYMORE." JiHyun shouted as the men slapped SeoHyun and threw her out.

"LET ME IN!" SeoHyun shouted as she kicked the door.

"I.. I'm not mental.. I'M NOT!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Soo, remember this song?" KyuHyun played Sa Rang In Ga Yo (some korean song. If you watched goong (another korean show), you'll know it. the show's old but hey the song is nice. :D) at SooYoung's ear. It was a song they used to listen together.

sarangingayo, geudae nawa,
gattamyeon sijakingayo, 
mami jaggoo geudael..

KyuHyun sang as SooYoung sat on his lap under the oak tree, leaning her head against his shoulder. He reached for her hands and clasped them together with his and hugged her by her waist. He planted a silent kiss on her temple.

"Oppa, stop singing!" SooYoung said as KyuHyun just stared at her, then followed by a glare.

"Yah, you hate my singing?!"

SooYoung glared back at him then put her hands at his neck. Now she was facing him. She just smiled and kissed him. He smiled in the kiss and pulled her closer. 

"Pabo." She said as he continued the kiss to a long one.

"Wake up.."He said as he shook her a little. He was about to hit her stomach like those dramas to wake people up when Tiffany screamed.

"Yah dont scream!" KyuHyun shouted at her as she approached him and smacked his hands away.

"DONT TOUCH HER!"

"Fany Hwang, do you have a problem?!"

"N-No. Go Away first okay? JaeJin wants to talk to you."

"Wait!" He put the MP4 earpiece into her ear and played the song.

"You said a song might help, so this song.. I'm trying it. Don't take it out. If it's out, I'll smack you Hwang." He said as he walked to JaeJin.

Tiffany heaved a sigh of relief as she dabbed some wet towel on SooYoung's arms and neck.

"Aish SooYoung, wake up already. You see Kyu? He's being all crazy. He almost killed a life you know! The life in you."

Little did KyuHyun heard what Tiffany was saying.

What life in her? How did I almost kill a life?

He was about to go in when SiWon tapped on his shoulder.

"Yah, why are you here?" SiWon asked loud enough so that Tiffany could stop talking.

"O-OPPA?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Tiffany shouted as she covered and slapped .

"JaeJin didn't call me at all so I came back to check on Soo. So what were you talking about Hw-"

"Fany ah Sica called you, looks like you two are going to have some late night talk.."

"Jinjja?! Okay!" Tiffany ran out of the room as SiWon rolled his eyes. Luckily he managed to stop her in time.

--------------------------------------------------

"Jaljayo SooYoung." KyuHyun said as he got into the bed with SooYoung. He turned her around to face him and hugged her. He shut his eyes tightly, trying not to let his tears fall on him again. But it failed.

"Soo ah, I really miss you. Wake up please.. I want to see your beautiful eyes tomorrow morning, I want to see you smile at me, I want to hear your voice. Please.." He hugged her even tighter now.

SooYoung sighed as she kicked some grass about. It was boring here, but she could at least hear KyuHyun talk to her. 

"Soo Ah, I really miss you....." SooYoung stopped the kicking and heard what KyuHyun said. Tears formed in her eyes as she smiled to the sky.

"Kyu, I'll wake up. I must, I want to see you too." SooYoung said as she wiped her tears away. Just then, it started to rain heavily and there was thunder everywhere. SooYoung screamed as she hid under the tree, covering her ears.

"If only Kyu was here.. He would shield me.."

Just then, rain started to fall on her. There was a hurricane approaching! The tree got uplifted as she screamed.

"OTTEOKE.. AHHHHH!" She screamed as she got into the hurricane. She banged into some branches at times and her head was aching...

KyuHyun felt something hit his hand. He was holding onto SooYoung's hand at night in case she would just wake up.

"Soo? Soo, are you awake?!" KyuHyun said as he felt her fingers move. He held onto it tightly and the bedside lamp.

"Soo!" He exclaimed as he saw her fingers move more.

Slowly, her eyelashes fluttered open. KyuHyun moved himself closer to her.

"Soo, it's me KyuHyun, remember me?!"

===============================================