#16

Gangstar★

SooYoung sat there dazed as her other friends paced up and down while cursing the man. "Damn him. Bastard." Jaejin hissed as he threw a cup onto the wall. SiWon patted JaeJin's back as Jessica cleaned up the mess. SooYoung didn't respond to it at all. She felt numb.

"Noona.. Please don't be like this.." JaeJin said softly as he sat beside SooYoung.

"It's gone. It's over." SooYoung said as tears filled her eyes again. He sighed as he pulled SooYoung into a hug.

"Noona, you still have me and the rest. We're here for you." JaeJin said as he patted SooYoung. 

"JaeJin ah.." She croaked as she pulled away from him, wiping away her tears.

"I need a change in life. I-I can't forget him. Jinjja." She said as JaeJin nodded his head. HeeChul came out of the room and supported SooYoung as he raised his fist.

"THAT'S RIGHT YOUNGIE! I SUPPORT YOU!" HeeChul shouted as Jessica and Tiffany came out of the room applauding for SooYoung. SooYoung just gave a weak smile as she touched her stomach. She groaned as she felt like puking again.

"Fany ah.. Toilet.." She said as Tiffany hurriedly brought her to the toilet while Jessica, HeeChul and SiWon started to plan.. something. SooYoung puked as she sat down on the toilet floor helplessly. Tiffany knew that even though SooYoung wanted a change, she could never forget KyuHyun. Besides, KyuHyun just left.

Left her with a breaking heart. 

SooYoung sighed as Tiffany sat down on the floor with her, pulling her into a hug. SooYoung rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder as Tiffany SooYoung's hair.

"Fany ah, I don't know.. whether i can do this.. Otteoke?" She asked as she closed her eyes.

"Soo, it just happened. I understand your feelings, but what can we do, right?" She asked as SooYoung nodded her head.

"Thank you, Fany." She said as Tiffany stood up after 30 minutes of staying in the toilet. SooYoung washed up and went outside, only to see a big map sprawled over the table.

"Ah, SooYoungie, you're here just in time. Our biggest enemy is SeoHyun and.. KyuHyun now so.."

"Revenge?" SooYoung asked softly as Jessica nodded her head.

"For that who destroyed our clan and that bastard.. who left the people who were true to him." Jessica said as she clenched her fist and growled. SooYoung shook her head as she went into her room.

Revenge? To KyuHyun? Otteoke, what will happen to him?

But revenge.. Revenge..

I need revenge.. That's right, that's what I'm going to do.

SooYoung thought to herself as she stepped out of the room.

"Guys, tell me about the plan.." SooYoung said as JaeJin smiled at her and pulled her into the discussion. Tiffany brought in the tea as she saw SooYoung devising many plans that were really executed slyly. She shook her head.

I understand SooYoung ah. Revenge? Is that what she wants? That's not it. She still loves KyuHyun, she may seek for revenge now but it's actually a way to just forget him. This pabo, what is she doing? Otteoke?

*ringgggg* JaeJin ran to the phone as he picked it up.

"Yeobosaeyo?... NICHKHUN HYUNG?!.. Waeyo, you're coming back?... WHAT?! OUR BRANCH AT THAILAND GOT UNDER ATTACK?!.. and bastard.. Damn.. Khun hyung, we have a lot to tell you.. Yes.. we're at the old playground.. Mmm. See you tomorrow.. WAEYO?! Aish jinjja I forgot that you are already at Incheon Airport.. Okay see you in 30 minutes, hyung.. Bye!" 

"GUYS!"JaeJin shouted as SooYoung continued to draw out the plan as she clenched her non writing hand tightly. Her body told her that she has to do it to seek revenge for she and her unborn child, but her heart was aching inside.

"NICHKHUN HYUNG'S COMING BACK!" JaeJin shouted as SooYoung dropped her pen.

"N-Nichkhun?" She asked softly as Jaejin nodded his head. Everyone then remembered..

NichKhun used to be SooYoung's boyfriend. Her ex.

"Oh." She said as she pursed her lips tightly.

"Thailand clan got under attack, so he's coming back." JaeJin said as SiWon punched the table.

"YAH, DON'T TELL ME IT'S BY KYUHYUN?!" 

"Well what do you know.." JaeJin said as he muttered under his breath.

----------------------------------------

KyuHyun SeoHyun's hair on the plane as he sighed inwardly.He didn't want to destroy his own clan, but things turned out differently. He underestimated SeoHyun.

Who knew that she wanted to destroy the damn clan before SooYoung because of SooYoung's dad who her? He knew that someone was wrong but SeoHyun was overreacting. The man's already dead, what did she want?

"Kyu, get me a glass of water please."She said softly as KyuHyun stood up and went to the pantry of the private jet. KyuHyun was filling up the water when he looked outside.

Meadows.

He closed his eyes as he remembered the times he spent with SooYoung.

"Oppa, palli!" SooYoung shouted as she dragged KyuHyun to the meadows that she once played in. Until they met a sight.. barren land. SooYoung's mouth was agape as she looked around the place.

"Waeyo.. Otteoke.."SooYoung said softly as she fidgeted. Their first date was going to get screwed up.

"Oppa.. Let's go home.." She said dejectedly as she held KyuHyun's hand. KyuHyun could see that she was really upset and held her hand tightly.

"It's okay SooYoung ah, let's go to Han River?" He asked as SooYoung nodded her head, still looking downwards while pouting. When they reached the Han River, SooYoung breathed in the fresh air as she lay on KyuHyun's chest.

"Oppa, sorry about what happened, so embarrassing.." She said as KyuHyun shook his head.

"SooYoung ah, it's alright." He said as he closed his eyes, laying back a little.

"I miss the meadows." SooYoung said angrily as she pouted . KyuHyun chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her petite waist.

"SooYoung ah, I promise you, one day.. We'll go to a real meadow at other countries! I heard that Australia has nice meadows, let's go there someday!" He said as SooYoung smiled and nodded her head.

"Mhm! And we can have a picnic there-"

"With our children." KyuHyun added as SooYoung blushed and hit his shoulder.

"Yah, no one said that we're going to get married.."

"But I want you to be Mrs Cho SooYoung hmm." He said as SooYoung blushed and turned sideways to face KyuHyun as she hugged him.

"Cho SooYoung, I like that name." He said softly as SooYoung playfully hit his chest.

KyuHyun felt a tear come out of his eye as he hurriedly opened his eyes to stop thinking about the past with SooYoung. He touched his left part of the chest. It was aching badly. He looked downwards as he murmured a sorry to no one in particular.

KyuHyun heard footsteps emerge as he felt a pair of hands hug him from behind.

"Oppa, are you okay? You were spacing out." SeoHyun said softly as KyuHyun nodded his head.

"I'm okay."

"Oppa, do you like me hugging you like that?" SeoHyun asked as she hugged him more tightly, leaning onto his back.

"Yes.."He said as he sighed.

But how I wish you were SooYoung.

===============================