#21

Gangstar★

SooYoung opened her eyes and looked around, trying to find KyuHyun but to no avail. Where could he have gone to? Jessica, SiWon and HeeChul were tied together but their mouths were no longer gagged. Suddenly, she felt a strain on her stomach as she clutched onto her shirt tightly, trying to suppress the screams of pain.

"O-Oppa.." SooYoung called out softly as SiWon woke up, his eyes wide open now. "Soo? SooYoung ah are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he nudged Jessica to wake up. Jessica stiffled a yawn then turned her attention to SooYoung who was very much in pain now.

"Soo? SooYoung?! Ugh! KyuHyun ah let us off! Untie us! SooYoung hang on, I'm coming to help you! Bear with it a while. HeeChul oppa, anyway to get us untangled?" Jessica asked hurriedly as HeeChul tried to shake all of their hands together to loosen the string but to no avail.

SooYoung crawled over slowly, still clutching on her stomach as she slowly took off the ropes. As soon as it was off, Jessica shook her hands wildly then attended to SooYoung.

"Soo, is it pain? Are you okay?!"

"Sica.. Pain.. I can't.. take it.." she said out in between gasps as she screamed. SiWon went over quickly, grabbing her hand to let SooYoung squeeze his to hopefully stop the pain a little.

"O-OPPA! AHH!" she screamed as Jessica tried to check what was going on.

"Don't worry Soo, it's not a miscarriage, just some strains.. We need water for SooYoung," Jessica said as HeeChul nodded his head, knocking on the cellar door.

"Yah, the door's locked from outside! KYUHYUN AH!"

--------------------------

"KYUHYUN AH!" KyuHyun froze as SeoHyun stopped talking to listen to someone shouting for KyuHyun's name.

"Oppa, is someone calling you?" she asked as she went to the direction of the voice. "How come.. sounds so.. familiar.." SeoHyun said slowly as she went closer to a room.

"SeoHyun ah, I-I don't even hear anything. We should go for the meeting now arraso? You must be imagining-"

"No! Oppa, it sounds familiar.."

KyuHyun's hands started to sweat a lot. Why was HeeChul shouting his name out loud when he specifically gave instuctions to not shout for him in the morning? Then he found out. He forgot to bring breakfast. He mentally kicked himself upon the thought.

"SeoHyun let's go," KyuHyun pulled SeoHyun away but SeoHyun inched closer to the room and opened it, staring at the door which was now being kicked. The sounds were very obvious.

"KyuHyun, there's someone inside.."

"OPEN THE HELL UP!" SiWon shouted as he banged the door continuously.

SeoHyun then recognised the voices. She laughed softly, followed by a malicious laugh as she looked at KyuHyun.

"Did you know they were here? Did you? KyuHyun?" she asked softly as she pointed at the door. HeeChul and SiWon were still oblivious, banging on the door wildly and shouting.

"DID YOU?!" She screamed at him as he sighed, shaking his head. However..

"CHO KYUHYUN OPEN THE HELL UP! PALLI AH!" Jessica screamed as KyuHyun's eyes widened. SeoHyun chuckled, looking at KyuHyun.

"Why? Why did you do this? You hid them from me.. Wae? WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" 

"SeoHyun listen to me, please-"

"No. I won't.. I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE! EVEN YOU BETRAYED ME! Wae? Otteoke? WHY?!" SeoHyun went into a hysteria as tears flowed like a river from her eyes, she bent down and covered her ears, crying out as KyuHyun tried to make her stand, only to get pushed away hardly from her.

"So you're still protecting them?"

"Seo, please, I.. I-I'm on your side. Jinjja!" he lied as he went closer to SeoHyun who slowly took her hands off her ears.

"Jinjja? Oppa, jinjja?" she asked as he nodded his head but SeoHyun pointed at the door again.

"Then tell me who's inside.. WHO'S INSIDE?!"

"J-Jessica, SiWon, HeeChul..." KyuHyun stopped as though it was an incomplete sentence.

"Who else?!"

"N-No one. Seo, believe me-"

"Choi SooYoung? Is she inside? IS SHE?!"

"SeoHyun.."

"OPEN THE DOOR!" She screamed as KyuHyun just stayed at where he was. SeoHyun nodded her head slowly, laughing to herself.

"Arraso, we'll do it the hard way oppa.." the guards came in as if on cue, as the guards tried to push the cellar door.

------------------------------------

"OPEN UP!" Jessica screamed as she hit the door. Suddenly, the door budged a little.

"Oppa! It's opening! Let's hit it more!" HeeChul hit the door with Jessica and as if like magic, it opened. Slowly, they could breathe in fresh air. Both were high-fiving to each other until the door fully opened..

Jessica and HeeChul were stumped there as they stared into the eyes of SeoHyun and the guards, with KyuHyun looking apologetically at them. SeoHyun pushed the two out of the way as SiWon tried to cover up SooYoung, but she was screaming in pain. KyuHyun too was shocked by SooYoung. Why was she screaming?

"Oppa.. You.. You lied to me.. You.. YOU LIED TO ME!" SeoHyun shouted as she looked at KyuHyun with tears in her eyes.

"You told me Choi SooYoung wasn't here.. YOU LIED TO ME!" 

Jessica and HeeChul backed off as they bumped into the guards, the guards were stumped too as they watched SeoHyun get into a hysteria. Everyone was shocked, but only SooYoung's screams and SeoHyun's crying was heard.

"Seo, please, let them off. We shouldn't do this anymore. Let them off and make sure they don't come back-"

"LET THEM OFF? DID YOU JUST SAY LET THEM OFF? Oppa.. Let them off? Is it so easy? They.. They ruined me.. I almost lost you because of her.. BECAUSE OF HER!" SeoHyun pointed as SiWon blocked SooYoung. SooYoung knew the situation now and suppressed the screams, grabbing SiWon's hand tightly.

"CHOI SIWON, GET OUT OF THE WAY!" She screamed as SiWon did not budge at all, glaring at SeoHyun.

"GET HIM OUT! NOW!" SeoHyun shouted. The guards just looked at her in bewilderment until she shouted her orders again this time with more ferocity. They hurried over and pulled SiWon away, separating SooYoung and him. The guards held onto Jessica, HeeChul and SiWon while SeoHyun was crying while laughing at the same time.

"Choi SooYoung.. You.. It's you again.. Why?" she asked as she neared SooYoung, falling onto the ground beside SooYoung.

"You never seem to leave my sight you know? Do you miss me that much unnie? Why can't you leave me alone? Why can't you just leave me to have my own quiet life? I just want a life you know?" she asked as she stared at SooYoung. SooYoung tried to move away and avoid SeoHyun's eyes but SeoHyun grabbed SooYoung's chin, making her face her.

"Why? Are you feeling guilty for what your dad did to me? Are you feeling guilty for how I was mistreated back then? Are you feeling guilty for making my life miserable then? For taking KyuHyun oppa away from me? Are you? That's why you came back? Why are you always here unnie? Wae?" she asked as SooYoung clenched her fists tightly, the pain was taking over her soon.

"Talk to me.. Tell me! Why don't you ever leave me? Why don't you ever leave my life alone? I just want a normal life with KyuHyun oppa that's all.. Am I asking too much? Am I? Can't you leave me unnie?" she continued asking as SooYoung felt more dizzy, her head throbbing hard now together with her stomach strains.

"Seo.." she only managed to mutter the words out until SeoHyun stood up almost immediately, standing infront of SooYoung as she lifted SooYoung's face to meet her eyes.

"WHY?! TELL ME! HUH? TELL ME WHY KYUHYUN OPPA HID YOU AWAY TOO. IF HE ONLY HID JESSICA HEECHUL AND SIWON, I would be okay.. But you.. YOU. WHY IS IT YOU AGAIN!? HUH?!" SeoHyun screamed as she pulled SooYoung's hair nearer to her. She was raging now.

SooYoung screamed as SeoHyun now put both of her hands on SooYoung's neck, tightening her grasp on it.

"TELL ME!!" She screamed as KyuHyun pulled SeoHyun away, patting SooYoung's back as she gasped for air.

"Now what.. Oppa's helping you?" she cried as SooYoung could feel the pain coming back. She shut her eyes as KyuHyun noticed that she was really pain. He muttered sorries to her as she gripped his hand suddenly, squeezing it tightly as the pain hit her. She tried to scream out but could not. SeoHyun watched as KyuHyun looked over SooYoung worriedly.

"Obviously you still love her, don't you?" SeoHyun asked as KyuHyun looked back at her.

"Seo-"

"Answer me,"

"Ne.." he whispered as Jessica looked at KyuHyun who looked sorry for leaving then. HeeChul nodded his head. He should've known that KyuHyun wasn't the type to give up easily. SiWon too should've known that KyuHyun loved SooYoung so much. The trio looked at each other and sighed.

"Was that a yes? Jinjja?" SeoHyun asked.

"Yes.. I'm sorry.. I really am.. Wait, what are you doing.. LET GO OF ME! LET GO! DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY! SEOHYUN!" KyuHyun shouted as the guards separated SooYoung and KyuHyun. KyuHyun tried grabbing SooYoung's fingers but they were still separated.

Jessica, SiWon and HeeChul were also knocked out and were being carried out, but SooYoung was still trying her best to stay alive until SeoHyun laughed evilly, giving a big blow to her head as SeoHyun knocked her out with just a punch, filled with all her emotions in it.

"Weakling.." she muttered as she looked at KyuHyun who was still shouting at the guards to release him. Just as the guards were about to follow behind the unconscious SiWon, HeeChul, Jessica and SooYoung, SeoHyun lifted KyuHyun's face up. He cried.

He never cried for anyone. Not even her. 

But he cried for SooYoung. This made her even angrier.

"I'm sorry oppa, but I'll show you.. how it's like to see a loved one get tortured when no one can help her, but just watch the person get tortured. I'll make sure you enjoy it.. I will.."

==================================================

IM BACK! :D