Dancing In My Underwear

Every Summer

 

Chapter 7
 
 
I hate myself, I really do.
 
Throughout the movie I was so busy looking at Yunha that I didn't even realize what's going on. The only reason I did was because Yunha had left.
 
Yuri fell asleep on Jonghun's shoulder with his arm around her waist , and his head leaning on her head, he fell asleep too.
 
Aish. Have I already said how much I hate myself? She was on MY shoulder, not HIS.
 
 
 
*Yuri P.O.V*
 
I woke up and looked around to try and remember where I was. It had already become a habit since coming to Korea.
 
Oh yeah, we had been watching a movie when I had fallen asleep on Jonghun’s shoulder since Seunghyun had shaken me off his shoulder for some reason. I don’t think it was intentional anyways so I ignored it.
 
I realized that I was in Jonghun’s bed then.. Of course, I knew that if I ever fell asleep before the members, they would never let me sleep on the couch. They're too over-protective of me. I got up and went to wash my teeth surprised to see that the dorms were emptyl. I looked around confusedly until my eyes caught a note on the refrigerator door.
 
‘ Schedule. We'll be back at 3 PM. Love you '
 
Then I noticed the little writing under the line. 'Except for me, I don't love you! - Hongki.'
 
I chuckled to myself .. stupid monkey. 
 
The truth was, I felt sorry for them. They were probably really tired since we had finished the movie when it was really late. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and it said that it was noon already.
 
Well, I have 3 hours just for myself. What should I do?
 
 
 
*Seunghyun P.O.V*
 
We were finally finished! Even thought technically we finished the day’s schedule early, I just couldn’t wait to get back to the dorms. After we bought ice cream and also bought some for Yuri, we went back to the dorm.
 
When we reached the 2 floor where our dorm was, we stopped at the door. We could hear screams from inside matching the lyrics of the very loud music.
 
"What did that crazy girl do now?" Hongki sighed and opened the unlocked door.
 
Our jaws dropped the second we saw what was happening.
 
It was yuri.
Jumping over the couch.
With underwear.
And she didn't seem to notice that we entered.
 
I shook my head, trying to shake the look which spread across my face, kinda like that of a ert.
 
Hongki hurried to push us out of the dorm and closed the door on us. The rest of us were left in a weird awkward silence, shocked at what we had just seen.
 
Who dances in their underwear anyway?
 
We heard some screaming going on inside, and a few minutes after, Hongki opened the door again. His face was red from embarrassment.
 
"Come in" Was the only thing he managed to say. Than he walked to his room and slammed the door shut. I searched for Yuri but she was nowhere to be seen.
 
"What about her ice cream?" Minhwan murmured.
 
That what You thinking about right now? Ice cream ?  -_-
 
 
 
*Yuri P.O.V*
 
After the shouting from Hongki, I ran into Seunghyun and Minhwan's room. I don't know why. Probably because it was the closest. I buried my head in Seunghyun's oppa pillow.
 
Gosh! I’m so embarrassed! Stupid Yuri, who dances in their underwear when they live with 5 guys! Stupid stupid stupid! How are you gonna look at them in the future?
I banged my hand into the bed a few times until I had no more energy to move and screamed really loudly through the pillow.
 
I wanna die.
 
I heard a noise from the door. Ahhh! Fool. I forgot to lock the door!
 
I tried to bury myself as far as I could into the pillow and folded my whole body.
 
"Go away" I screamed into the pillow.
 
I heard the door close and than a lock noise.
 
"I said go!" I shrieked.
 
"I can't. This is my room and I see that my friend here is in trouble. Besides, I brought ice cream, your favorite."
 
That was.. Seugnhyun's voice, and he was talking so calmly.
 
Trouble? Pfft. Are you calling this trouble? This is the end of the world!
 
I felt more weight on the bed, he had probably sat down on it.
 
"It's okay Yuri, relax. Think of it as if we just saw you in a bathing suit, that's all." 
 
He patted my back really slowly. Shivers spread over my body.
 
"It's still embarrassing." I hissed, noticing how much he affected me and calmed me down so easily.
 
"Look at me please. I don't wanna talk to your hair. Although it’s beautiful, your face is much prettier, right?" he said gently making me grin and turn my face to look at him.
 
"There, much better right?” he smiled brightly.
 
I didn’t feel embarrassed anymore.
 
We stayed there in silence and looked deep into each other’s eyes.
 
"Why were you dancing in underwear anyways?" he suddenly asked looking as if he trying his best to keep from giggling.
 
I pouted, "I love it. It makes me feel free."
 
He laughed, "Stupid girl. I really like you, you know that ?" he said, the words slipping out of his lips like honey to my ears.
 
I felt my cheeks go hot.
Snap out of it Yuri. He didn't mean it that way.
 
"I like you too oppa"
 
And just like him - I didn't mean it that way.
 
'Liar' the annoying voice who often appeared inside of me said.
 
'Shut up' -_-’
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------
 
Comment please (: ♥