The Flight

Every Summer

 

Chapter 1 
 
*Lee Yuri POV*
 
 
"Please Umma, I'm about to be 18 this year, I can take care of myself this summer! PLEASE !" I gave umma my Cutie-Catty-Face with my big brown eyes. Actually everyone i know and knew fall for this aegyo, except for my umma. Maybe because she recognised as the queen of aegyo so she got some immunity to mine? Aish.
 
"Give me a break Yuri, You became 17 just a month ago." she mumbled me back.
 
"SO ? You always saying that I'm big enough to clean the house and blah blah blah.Than I'm not big enough for it?"
 
"Yuri. You're going. This conversation is over. And please remember not to do that again on the next year, It's getting old" She hang up.
 
"Yah! Mom!"
 
But no-one answered back.
 
----------
 
A few hours later, Umma , Appa and i were sitting at the car on the way to the airport.
 
"Honey. You should've say something before you're flying. You can't just stop speaking with us" Appa said.  Even though he knew that i would talk to them anyway before I will fly. Like EVERY year.
 
"I'm not talking with traitors" - Well, I might over reacted.
 
"Yah! Yuri~! I already told you all this stuff getting old. Try harder next summer." Umma just sent me a glare. A creepy one. Appa grinned.
 
I rolled my eyes and sighed. Why does umma have to be like a little girl on her adolescence. She even speaks slang for crying out loud.
 
----------
 
Just before the flying, umma couldn't resist but digging a hole on my head. A big one. She's tiring me.
 
"Have you got what I'm saying? If a stranger give you a candy, DON'T TAKE IT !"
 
"Got it umma" - I didn't have much power for complaining that i'm all grown up. Again.
 
"I love you my baby. Call me every hour ! If you don't. I'll send a stalker after you! I'm serious!" She was serious.
 
"I love you too umma" I hugged her on the last time for this summer, Inhaling the scent of her perfume.
 
"Take care of yourself Yuri. Don't bully Hongki much araso?" Appa stiffened for a few seconds and than spread his hand so I could hug him and bury my head on his chest.
 
Than the reporter announced about flying 467 to south korea. I took my luggage, and sent my paraets air kisses. "Saranghae appa. Saranghae umma. See you on the end of the summer!" I yelled with a big smile on my face. Not because i wanted to smile, not at all. Because I knew that it hard for them more than it hard for me.
 
Umma started dancing little moves of the song CANDY by H.O.T. It was so embarassing.
 
"I said I got it umma! No candy" I grinned and walked between the crowd of people. 
 
'Well, South Korea.. Here I'm coming.
 
AGAIN'
 
----------
 
*Hongki POV*
 
 
As the reharsel for our comback with "Bad women" finally ended, Seunghyun - the new member, suggested that we sould go to eat. He's realy adorable. I like him.
 
"I'm sorry but i realy can't Seunghyun~ah, My annoying cousin coming today and umma told my to bring her from the airport. the rest of you should go." I smiled to the members, who was the closest thing i have.
 
"Yah! The fact that Yuri bullying you doesn't mean she's annoying! We all realy like her!" Jonghun protested. Minhwan and Jaejin nodded their heads. my life. I'm taking back my words about them being the closest thing I have.
 
"How do you all know her?" Seunghyun interested.
 
"She's coming here every ing summer, That's why" I rolled my eyes.
 
"We know her since we were trainees." Jaejin answered. "She doesn't like coming here every summer because she have here nothing but us. And we are busy and stuff you know so she get bored a lot. Besides, She doesn't really like Hongki - She even calls him Monkey"
 
Seunghyun laughed. Hard.  I glared at him but he doesn't seemed to notice.
 
"I think she does like him but she likes more bullying him" Jonghun added.
 
This time Seunghyun just grinned a little.
 
"Yeah! She call him Monkey! KeKe" Minhwan laughed as all of us was staring at him with our Shut-The--Up-Minhwan face. It always happend when he doesn't focus on the conversation. He's Throwing random stuff to the air. BUT that's how we love our Minhwan.
 
"You seem to know her realy good. I didn't know that" I said.
 
"Wonbin knew her the best didn't he?" Minhawn joked. Jonghun, Jaejin and minhwan himself laughed, while I slightly grinned. Seunghyun raise an eyebrow - which means he didn't understand what's so funny or what we're actually talking about.
 
"Well see you guys later" I exclaimed, not forgetting to close the door after me.
 
 
 
COMMENTS PLEASEEEE (: