Meeting Monkey

Every Summer

Chapter 2

Yuri POV

 
*At the airport*
 
It was past an hour now since I landed at south korea. My second home. Where was my annoying cousin for crying out loud?
 
Then, I heard somebody calling my name. It was Monkey's voice.
 
"Yuri?", I heard someone call my name again from somewhere behind me. I turned around.
"Here Monkey", I said, mumbling slightly.
I wanted him to keep searching for me between all these people but, somehow he managed to hear me and turned in my direction. Since when did my slight mumble turn into a not so slight mumble!
 
"Yah! What took you so long you stupid Monkey?!", I yelled at him and hit his shoulder.
 
"Yah! Don't yell at me! I'm your oppa, you stupid girl!", he yelled back at me.
 
"Yah! Everyone's looking at you! You crazy Monkey!"
 
"It's because I'm a famous jerk!", he replied.
 
I rolled my eyes. "I'm tired and believe me, your face is the last thing i want to see right now. Now take me home!", I ordered him, raising my tone.
 
"You mean MY home ! ", the Monkey yelled at me, raising his tone even higher than mine.
 
"No, I meant what I said . Take me HOME now!"
 
He didn't answer so I guess I'm the winner then. There was silence all the way to Monkey's car and yes it was an awkward silence.
 
 
 
Hongki POV
 
We got into my georgous car. Next station - My georgous home. If you ask me why everything I owned was georgous..well, it's quite simple: I AM GEORGOUS.
 
The silence between Yuri and me was still there. AWKWARD. We were always fighting, just as we did on the airport couple of minutes ago. But wait, maybe she had grown up during this short time?
 
NAH..
 
I had to do something before I would even think of becoming worried about Yuri. This silence didn't match her personality and it definitely didn't match mine either.
 
"If you want to live until tomorrow you'll have to rent a hotel room. Otherwise I will kill you during your sleep. Yeah baby! With the pillow! Ha!" I made some random movements with my hands that were supposed to illustrate the scene. Yup, it was with my GORGEOUS hands.
 
Then, my mind came up with another 1000 ways to murder Yuri, my pleasure.
 
"You have been told before that your head isn't okay right? I definitely can't be the first person to say that."
 
"You are the first to say it", I lied.
 
"Liar", she scoffed skeptically.
 
I snorted, "Just shut up Yuri."
 
She didn't answer. All she did was move back and forth on her seat, seeming to be uncomfortable.
 
What's going up with her today? It's so confusing.
 
"You know, It's not funny to bully you if you don't bully me back.", I tell her thruthfully.
 
"So stop then," she answered quickly, "MONKEY."
 
"Yah! You bastard!"
 
 
 
 
Yuri and I stood alone in the dark, empty hall.
 
"Where's your umma?", Yuri asked as she stood in the middle of the living room with all her luggage around her. I still can't believe that I carried them all.
 
"I don't know, she'll probably be back soon.", I replied, "Well then, see ya." I turned towards the door, ready to leave as soon as possible.
 
"W-wait monkey", Yuri mumbled, "I don't want to stay here alone". She seemed a little overly scared for staying alone in a house.
 
"Guess what...I don't care.", I walked a few more steps towards the door, until something cold grabbed my wrist in a really tight grip.
 
"Monkey...I'm begging you", Yuri said desperately, her voice cracking.
 
Aish. Girls.
 
"Your mom said you wanted to stay alone in California all summer. What's the difference?", I ask out of curiosity.
 
Girls are really weird, they always change their minds for no reason.
 
"At my house, everything is great but, Korean houses are freakin' scary!", Yuri cried while sweeping frightened eyes over everything in the house, "Especialy yours! I've never stayed here all alone. I always thoughy that there were probably a couple of monsters living her, and even worse ..they're probably your offspring or something."
 
I turned the light on as I sighed about her ridiculous thoughts.
 
"Now, is it okay?", I asked
 
"No! I'm not afraid of the dark, you stupid Monkey! Your house is the problem!!", Yuri yelled at me frustratedly.
 
So now my house is the problem? Stupid Yuri.
 
"I can't stay here. I need to go feed the other members since I already promised to bring them their food.". I made up an excuse, remembering belatedly that I shouldn't have said that.
 
"The other members?", Yuri asked excitedly with sparkly eyes, "Can I please go to your dorm?Please Monkeyyyyy !! Don't leave me here! And I realy missed them all! PLEASE!"
 
Since I knew they would kill me if I didn't bring her with me anyway, I had to accept and take her.
 
"Fine, bu-"
 
"YAAAAAAAAY! Thanks monkey! Saranghae!", she screamed with happiness and hugged me really tightly. I rolled my eyes. Stinky flattery.
 
"But!" I raised my voice as I pushed her from me, "You have to stop calling me Monkey around them! Don't you know it's embarrassing?"
 
"Araso Monkey oppa", she blinked, it was actually kinda cute; a huge smile spread over her face.
 
"Gosh Yuri. Close your mouth before you eat me by accident!"
 
"I can't. I'm really hungry. What you're buying for the other members?", she asked while rubbing her stomach. Damn, she always catches me when I'm lying.
 
"Actually...", I started
 
"You just made that excuse so you can go back to your dorm. Am I right, MONKEY?", she glared at me, emphasising each letter of the stupid nickname she gave me.
 
"R-r-right omma!", I got really scared so it just came out of my mouth. As my face was full of confusion about what I had just said, Yuri started laughing really hard. "Uhh.....omma..kekeke....That was good!"
 
I gave her an angry look as I catch her arm.
"Just come with me before I'll regret it!"
 
I already regret it.
 
 
 
---------------------- 
 
Hi guys!! Like the story ?????? Comment please.
 
At the next chapter yuri will meet the rest of the band... Sorry for boring you until now...
 
P.S
 
I wanna thank to Yuki [Ai-Dami] For helping me with my mistakes and fixing it for me ! Thanks Yuki ! SARANGHAE !!
 
 
And.....Today it's my birthday lalalalalala hahahaha (((((((: IM HAPPY and stuff ~ ! ♥