Girl You've Got Me Going Crazy

Every Summer

Chapter 10

Hongki P O V

I found myself sitting on my bed with my phone clenched in my hands on the contact list page, again.
 
My eyes? They were stuck on one name, Yunha.
 
"Aish...Ottoke", I muttered to myself, rubbing my face and running my fingers through my hair nervously. My leg was shaking to the rhythem of my heartbeat's speed.
 
Yunha hadn't talked to me for two days already! I wondered what happened, this had definitely never happened before.
Besides, being the good hyung and friend I am, I was dying from curiosity about what had happened between Seunghyun and Yunha two days ago.
 
I couldn't call  her again, I mean, I'd already called her more than a hundred times in two days and she didn't answer or call back!
Not even a text came!
Ha, who was I kidding?
She had to call back! I will never call her again unless she calls me back first with an apology!
 
I pounded the table angrily and turned off my cell phone.
 
 
 
I walked to the living room to see Seunghyun and Yuri watching TV.
Ugh, they're so sticky!
 
Just kiss her and tell her you love her, stupid. Why are you so slow on the uptake Seunghyun? HOPELESS
 
 
I heard a cough behind me and turned, it was Jonghun.
 
"What are you laughing at, -face?", he just shrugged and made his way to the kitchen, I automatically followed him.
 
"I haven't talked to Yunha at all for 2 days", I pouted.
 
Jonghun giggled in response and sat at to the dining table.
 
"What's so funny?", I glared at him and crossed my arms.
 
"Nothing, did you call her?"
 
"Duh"
 
"So maybe something happened to her"
 
"Duh"
 
He rolled his eyes;
 
"No. I mean..Maybe she's sick or something, You know, not everything revolves around your ."
 
I opened my eyes wide. Maybe she's sick? And she's alone! Her parents weren't in the country this month. Gosh, I should've visited her before!  What's wrong with m....
 
"Wait a minute...", I mumbled, cutting my own thoughts. "When you're sick, You can't even talk on the phone? Of course you can. She just does't wanna answer me."
 
"You said it."
 
"Hyung! You need to cheer me up and stuff you know!", I yelled at him.
 
"Just go visit her. You're talking too much and it's really early you know."
 
I sighed angrily, "And you call yourself a friend" 
 
"I never did, we just happen to be apart of the same band."
 
 
 
Seunghyun P O V
 
I heard Hongki yelling from the kitchen.
 
"What's up with him so early in the morning?", I rolled my eyes and drank my coffee.
 
"He's crazy.", Yuri said.
 
"I know.", I replied. 
 
"You have no idea."
 
"I have."
 
 
She grinned and continued to eat the toast I made for her. I had to. If I didn't, she wouldn't eat.
I mean it. It had happened before. Spoiled baby.
 
"What's so funny?", I said as I continued to watch television.
 
"You", she said, looking at the TV as well.
 
"No, I'm not"
 
"Yes, you are"
 
"Do you have to argue about everything?", I mumbled indifferently.
 
"Yes" 
 
I bit my lower lip. Don't start that again . 
 
"Good"
 
"Good"
 
I glared at her.
 
"You're bugging me"
 
"So?" her devilish smirk spread across her pretty face.

  

 
"Stop it"
 
"Says who?"
 
I didn't answer and turned to look at what was on the TV.
 
"Says who?", she asked again.
 
I rolled my eyes and stifled a giggle.
 
"Says who?", she asked for the third time. Now she started slapping my shoulder as well.
 
I kept ignoring her.
 
She pushed my shoulder really hard this time, "Seunghyun oppa~", she nagged, "Seunghyun oppa~!!!"
 
Than she started to shake my body and slapped my shoulder as hard as she could. It wasn't really aching though because she was very gentle in everything she did.
 
I didn't bother myself to give her a response and she stopped.
 
"Stop ignoring me. I don't like it", she pouted.
 
"Stop acting like a little child. It's not cute." I finally replied. Who was I lying to? It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.
 
"You aren't cute either. Do you see me complaining about it?", Yuri retorted.
 
I faked a laugh, "You started it anyway."
 
"It's because of you. It's really fun to annoy you. Even more than annoying Monkey.", she grinned.
 
"You're really something you know that?"
 
"Yup"
 
I giggled, "Let's go eat something" I suggested spontaneously.
 
"You're buying", she grinned adorably.
 
"Just because I know I don't have another choice.", I sighed and grab her hand, "Come on"
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
Sorry for the lame chapter !!!!!!!!! Please continue reading my story ! I'll upload soon!! ♥