What's Wrong ?

Every Summer

 

Chapter 11
 
Yuri POV
 
"Hey , is Yunha okay?" Seunghyun asked me while we were eating our meal.
 
"Probably, she's working here. Why won't you see yourself?" I answered him.
 
"I know. I mean... I can see her working; why do you think she isn't answering Hongki hyung's calls then?" He looked at me, waiting for my answer.
 
"I don't know, I don't care, why don't you ask her?" I said with my mouth full, pouting.
 
Seunghyun frowned,
 
"What's wrong Yuri?"
 
Damm he knows me too well,
 
I kept eating, chanting in my head, nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong.
 
"Did I do something wrong? You were okay like five minutes ago." he asked with a concerned frown, covering my hand with his.
 
I carefully moved his hand away, "Never mind, I'm going back to the dorm, alright?" 

Quickly, I stood up and walked away, careful to avoid any eye-contact.
 
 

 
Seunghyun POV
 
What's wrong with her? I've never seen her like that before

I reviewed the last few minutes in my head and could not understand what I'd done wrong.
 
Just when I was about to leave, I saw Yunha, who came and sat in front of me.
 
"Long time no see" she smiled at me, making me giggle.
 
"Yeah"
 
"You know, Yuri was here too! I saw her just now." she told me.
 
"I know, she came with me" I smiled at thought.
 
Yunha looked confused, "With you? I saw her talking with someone else."
 
Someone else?
When?
Why?
What?
 
"Anyway, what's up with you dongsaeng?" she asked, ruffling my hair.
 
I tried to smile as much as I could, "Everything is fine, but what about you? I heard that you aren't picking up Hongki hyung's calls, it's making him freak out." I giggled.
 
But Yunha's smile faded away at that.
 
"I'm not going to answer it, I just want to forget him... He'll be fine without me" I could see Yunha trying to smile but she didn't succeed.
 
I sighed and smiled encouragingly, "Don't be a noona! I already told you that he's freaking out and he's really worried about you! You can't avoid him forever; sooner or later you'll have to see him anyways, so just... Just answer him. It seems like he likes you even more than you like him, he just doesn't know it. Get him to realize it and you two will be together!"
 
Even though I was the one saying all this, I got chills down my back. This stuff definitely didn't suit me; it was disgusting.
 
"I'll think about it" Yunha smiled. I guess she loved it. Well, probably. She's a girl. They're weird. "I gotta get back to work, nice talking to ya', thanks Hyun."

She then disappeared... Too.
 
After paying the bill and getting ready to leave, I heard someone call my name. Turning around, I saw a familiar face:

Wonbin.
 
 
 
Hongki POV
 
This cousin and her stupid moods, I'm not going to comfort her again or something. She's too sensitive and too girly. I don't care if she won't come out from her room ever again!
 
I glanced at my phone again; another stupid girl with stupid moods. Is it so hard to call me? You have to! I mean, I swore that I wouldn't call you again Yunha... so you have to!
 
"Aish! I'm tired of girls, they make me sick.I HATE GIRLS!"
 
"Are you going to come out?" Minhwan called from nowhere.
 
"Coming out?" I mumbled to myself, raising an eyebrow.
 
What is he talking abo.. and then it hit me.
 
"Minhwan! I am not and will never, ever be gay! There are probably a bunch of normal girls in this world! I will find one, I will!"
 
"Wow dude. Take it easy. Are you going to come out from the restroom? I really have to pee."
 
 
Jonghun POV
 
"What's wrong, Yuri? You can't just lock yourself. You can't just stop moving like this." 
 
"Please, oppa, I just wanna be alone. I opened you just because it's your room. Don't nag. I'll be fine after that, okay?" she looked at me pitifully; big, sparkling eyes to complete the picture.
 
"Okay then, I'll sleep in the living room if you need me."
 
She didn't answer so I took it as an okay and left the room. 
 
'Where is this ? What's he done now?' I asked myself and called him, waiting for him to pick his phone up.
 
"Yoboseyo?" Seunghyun's voice answered.
 
"Where are you?!" I asked.
 
"Hyung! I'm on my way, is it alright if I bring a guest?"
 
"Guest?"
 
"Yeah! Guess what? I met Wonbin at the coffee shop!" he exclaimed happily and cluelessly.
 
"W-wonbin? Wait, what? Didn't you take Yuri with you to the coffee shop?" I opened my eyes wide, uh oh...
 
"Yeah, but she suddenly said that she wanted to go back to our dorm and left." he said innocently
 
"Yah! Seugnhyun ! You can't bring-" 

But he cut me off and hung up, "We're here, hyung! Come open the door!"
 
Waaah! I'm going crazy.
 
I have a bad feeling about this, a really bad feeling.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Uh Oh ! What happend ????????????????????????????????/
What will happend ????????????????????????????????????????????
Thank for Yuki for fixing me and helping me a lot !!!! Wvwn though she's busy she'd done it !!!!!! Thanks Yuki ! We love you !!
 
 
Thanks for all of you for sub' and reading it ! ♥