The Incident

Every Summer

 

CHAPTER 5
 
 
 The next day I sat in front of the TV, not really watching what was on but just staring into space and thinking about what...
 
"Seunghyun-ah!", Minhwan jumped over the couch and sat beside me. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.
 
"De?", I mumbled, to make him go away I decided to look uninterested in what he had to say.
Of course, I already knew what he was going to say.
 
You know, I find it really weird that the rest took IT normally while he was the only one who thought that what had happend yesterday wasn't so normal.
Well, I guess that this would be the only time that minhwan was the only one being right.
 
"I'm your hyung." He shot out and nodded to himself quickly. I knew he was the only one who was right about taking the whole 'incident' weirdly, but he was still weird for a human being.
 
"And?", I rolled my eyes. "Spit it out Minhwan, what do you REALLY want to say ?" I said. 
Please, everyone is born with a brain right? Why didn't that creature have one? God, why did you skip him? He really is a good person!
 
He opened his mouth, closed it and then opened it again, "Since I'm your hyung, you have to listen to me, respect me and all of that right?", he blinked.
 
"Start talking if you don't want me to punch you, HYUNG."
 
"Anio! Seunghyun-ah! Please!", he kneeled on the floor and bowed.
I looked at him, proud of myself. 
Until I realised he was being cynical. 
 
Minhwan hyung grinned, "You know I could beat you in my sleep." 
Well, I admitted to myself, it was kinda true.
 
I sighed and gave up, "What do you want to know?"
 
He smiled a satisfied smile and sat beside me again getting up from the floor. 
"So... What really happend yesterday you little ert?", he smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. 
 
"It's kinda long. Do you have the time?", I mumbled while looking around me to check that there was no one around us.
 
"Sure", he shrugged, "Wait!" 
He shouted as if suddenly realising something.
 
"What?", I asked.
 
"No one talked about it you know? It's really weird.", he observed and frowned.
 
He was right. I had thought of that too. 
 
"Yeah it is.", I scratched my forehead,  
Than I shrugged ; "Well, everything started from the point you all went to our meeting with the manager..."
 
 
*Flashback to the day before*
 
 After the door slammed, I turn around to see Yuri eating her pizza adorably.
 
I realized that everyone here and not here [ahem Wonbin ahem] knew her except for me.
I knew that I should use this chance to know her.
 
I sat on the couch across from her because the couch she was sitting on was a mess of pizza boxes and, besides, it would be weird to sit beside her alone since we didn't really know each other. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.
 
"So...This is your 6th?", I mumbled. I had to since an awkward mood had started to develop since neither of us were talking. I lay down on the couch and put my head on a pillow.
 
She glared at me, "It's not polite to count how much people eats!", she scolded me.
 
I laughed. It was hilarious to see her angry, even if just a little bit. "But IT IS your 6th right?", I continued, trying to annoy her.
 
She snorted, "Not gonna tell you", taking the last bite and finishing it.
 
"Want some more?", I asked. Would she?
 
"No thanks, If I do I'll become fat.", she shrugged and looked over at the turned off TV.
 
I raised my eyebrow, "Fat? Not because you could have abdominal pain or indigestion?" 
 
She shook her head signalling a no.
 
"You know, you should've thought about not being fat from about you third or fourth piece", I grinned. She glared at me again. It was weird since she ate more than all of us and was thinner than me.
 
I opened my eyes wide realising something.
 
"What?", she started touching on her face as if she had something on it. But I wasn't looking at it because of that, I was looking at her because...
 
"Do you have bulimia?" I became serious.
 
She started giggling really hard, "What? Kekeke! PABO!" [A/N : She didn't laugh about the disease, She laughed about his thoughts.!!!]
 
Ugh, I screwed up.
 
"Don't blame me! You're thinner than me and eating like Shindong hyung!", I half-shouted, blushing which just made her laugh even harder. 
 
((( [A/N] - I'm not kidding about the bulimia, I'm just trying to illustrate that Yuri was really thin, especially for one who eats so much. Please understand ^ ^ love! )))
 
After she calmed down, her cheeks were a really bright red. I think she stopped breathing a little from the laughing.
 
"Any way, I don't have bulimia but you seem to have it. You're so thin!! What about some muscles?", she asked, teasing me.
 
"Yah! I'm working on it!", I shouted, embarrassed again. Her face went blank untill she started laughing even harder than before. I even think she was not breathing.
 
Continuing laughing, Yuri stood up and walked toward the kitchen. "Something to drink? Coke?", she asked, turning towards me.
 
I looked at her with a smile on my face and nodded, "Yeah, Cola would be good."
 
Pouring the Coke into cups, Yuri was quiet as if pondering something important.
 
"Oppa..", she finally mumbled. 
 
"De?", I replied curiously.
 
She stayed quiet as she walked back, sat beside me and gave me my cup. "Thanks", I mumbled.
 
She looked at me as if she was trying to say something.Than she just open ; "Why did you ask about Wonbin oppa?", she asked. 
 
No please, not that look again, I didn't want to see her so...serious. Not even if she was extremely beautiful like that. And believe me, she was.
 
"Just because I heard you were close, that's all. Do you wanna talk about it?", I asked gently. Actually I didn't mind if she wanted to or not. Maybe she don't feel comfortable with me, or maybe she don't want to talk about it for other reasons. But maybe..maybe she actually wanna talk about it.
Anyways, I didn't mind either way. However she answered would be fine with me.
 
She took a deep breath and looked at her cup. I sat up next to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to my chest. It felt so natural, as if it was the right thing to do at that moment.
 
"Oppa...", she whispered.
 
"Shhhh.. You don't have to talk about it. We have the whole summer right?", I smiled, hoping that she would hear it in my voice.
 
"Kamsahamnida oppa.", she whispered and put her hands on my chest. It felt so warm.
 
"Any time.", I replied while her back and comforting her.
 
After who knows how long, I got an idea.
 
"Why don't I take a shower while you'll search for a good movie in my room?"
 
She removed herself from my arms and smiled, nodding. "Araso."
 
I smiled back and got up, walking towards the shower.
 
 
 
After I got out from the shower, I put on my pyjamas and walked to my room.
As I entered it, I saw Yuri curled up on the side of my bad, -well, Minhwan's too- clutching my pillow. I smiled to myself and sat beside her, her face. It was so clean, soft, warm.
Looking at her, I realised that she was uncovered. I covered her with my blanket and watched her curl up under it to get comfortable.
 
Unfortunately, extremely stupid reflex made me lie down beside her body, under my blanket.
My arm wrapped around her waist and in response she put hers on mine, her grip tightening. 
I placed my nose beside her neck, just below her ear and kissed the place.
Yuri moved slightly and moaned lightly.
 
Before I actually started enjoying it, I opened my eyes. 
 
WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?
I don't even know her, 
She's Hongki's cousin
She's ING sleeping!
How could I just play with her body like that ? I feel like a ert.
 
I tried to get up but her grip was like a death grip, keeping me from moving at all. Even worse, she moved her body even closer to mine, forcing my face to stick to the side of her neck, just as I had done before.
 
"Don't go", she muttered. 
 
I frowned and than answered, "Ok. I won't." 
Knowing that I was talking to myself and to the 17 years old body lying next to me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------
 
Hi guys!! Really sorry that I upload this just today! I was really busy and had no idea what to write and when. Now i'm on vacation so I have full time, the next chapter will be upload depends on the subscribing and especially comments!!
 
Thanks again for yuki about helping me with the chapter!! GENIOUS!!!
 
 
SARANGHAE!! ♥