Night in the streets

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 7:

 

 


Eunhyuk arrived at the dorm  and grab the phone from kibum..
"Donghae!" eunhyuk said with out letting out a sigh
"where the hell have you been, mister?!" donghae shouted
"aigoo... hmm" eunhyuk start looking at kyuhyun and kibum. kyuhyun just raised his shoulders with his hands (which means i don't know)
and kibum just wave his hands (which means don't look at me)
"ahhh ahhh.. I was doing my business in the bath room!" eunhyuk suddenly bursted out to donghae. kibum and kyuhyun tried to stop their laughter
eunhyuk look at them with a your-dead look. "aigoo then why kibum don't say that to me huh?" donghae said
"cause.... because....I was concertrating!" suddenly eunhyuk bursted out another nonsense excuse. this time kibum and kyuhyun rolling their of the floor
eunhyuk hissed at both of them."fine fine... at least you are in home and not SOMEWHERE else" donghae threatened eunhyuk. "yes sir!" eunhyuk said.
"ok take care now, love you!" donghae said. "ok u too" then eunhyuk hungs up.
 

=meanwhile in donghae pov=

 
"weird...he never tells me he loves me anymore....?" donghae starts to wonder in eunhyuk actions
 

=back to super junior dorm=

 
as soon as eunhyuk hungs up he jumps at kibum and kyuhyun lying in the floor. " ahhh you guys!" eunhyuk putting all his weight in kibum and kyuhyun
"yahhh! hyung your soo heavy!" kibum whined. " ahhh Im heavy ahh? Shindong hyung come here!!" eunhyuk shouted "NOO~!" kibum and kyuhyun pleaded in unison
"why?!" then suddenly shindong pops out. "ohhh wrestling!!" then suddenly shindong jumps in top of eunhyuk! "HYUNG!! YOUR HEAVY!" eunhyuk cried.
"HOW ABOUT US!?!" kibum and kyuhyun stared at eunhyuk. then shindong stands up. "yahhh!" now kibum and kyuhyun in top of eunhyuk. " nyahaha >:)" evil grins on the face of kibum and kyuhyun
"TICKLE TICKLE!" kibum nad kyuhyun starts to tickle eunhyuk. " Stop it!!" eunhyuk cried. and they just laughed and had a wonderful time together
 
 
"heechul-hyung!" siwon huged heechul as they came back from schedule, with kangin, leetuek and hankyung. hankyung was staring at siwon
"yah! what's for dinner?" heechul said as siwon let's him go. then suddenly hangkyung hugs heechul with one arm in heechul shoudler from his back.
"Im going to cook freid rice! wanna help me?" suddenly hankyung made heechul face him and grin as his face.
"ahh.... let's just order noodles ok?" heechul now looking at hankyung with confused look
heechul went inside his room. and siwon and hankyung just made a staring contest for 10 secs.
"welcome home hyung.." siwon just pat hankyung shoudlers and run off
hankyung just went to his room. after he took a bath he went to the living room.
He saw siwon and heechul watching tv and sharing the same chips. Hankyung eyes was wide open
then he suddenly jumps in the middle of them. then SPLAT!!
"AISHH HANKYUNG!" Heechul shouted at him
Hankyung without thinking sat at the chips they were eating
"Aigoo Im sorry..." Hankyung apologize
"Go down." Heechul said
"aigooo.. neh." hankyung put on his cap and jacket and went outside
 

=outside the dorm=

 
"aigooo now I have to buy them new chips..." hankyung was walking looking down so nobody can realize him.
Then BAAAM!. "aigoooo ouch!" hankyung said to himself at he felt a very hot liquid in his shirt.
"Im sooo sorry, im so sorry!" the girl said. "Aiishh you should be looking to where you are going" hankyung replied.
"you mean YOU should?" the girl asked. " what?  then hankyung look at the girl face.
he never saw someone so pretty, with her long hair shinning through the sidewalk light and her perfect long legs.
"ahhh ahhh did i bump into you?" hankyung tremble in his voice.
"Neh... I was just perfectly standing here then when i face there you suddenly appear and made me spill  my hot chocolate in you." the girl explain.
"ohhh is that sooo Im sorry then" Hankyung bows to the girl. "then let me replace your hot chocolate?" hankyung offered the girl
"Im hankyung by the way" hankyung said and offered his hands. "Im yoona-shii" yoona shook his hands.
"hmm ok then" hankyung and yoona now walking together.
 

=inside the convinient store=

 
Hankyung grabs 2 bags of chips. "Let's go get hot choclate now" Hankyung said to yoona. yoona just smiled and little bit of blushed.
"Excuse do you have hot chocolate?" hankyung asked the saleman. "im sorry we just run off." the saleman said and he swipe the chips.
"Ohh Im sorry... their out" hankyugn apologize to yoona. "It's okay.." Yoona said and smiled.
"How about going in my dorm I have some in there" hankyugn suggested to yoona. yoona was like (We just met creep?!)
"No no, Some of the members are there and some of my hyungs, there's alot of people there" hankyung smiled at yoona.
yoona couldn't resist to hankyung smile and nooded. hankyung paid the chips and walk by with yoona.
"wow you live here?" yoona just stared at how beautiful the building was. " ahh yeah hehe" hankyugn smiled at her.
hankyung open the elevator with a finger print. " wow!! why not use that one." yoona said as she realise there alot of other elevators.
"ahh because our dorm is the pent house suit, so we have our own elevator" hankyung smiled at yoona.
"wooow you sure are rich...." yoona eyes wide open. "haha not really" hankyung smiled at her. he and yoona went inside the elevator.
They arrive the suit. "everybody i brought someone!" hankyung shouted as he and yoona took of their shoes.
All of the 11 members went to see who hankyung brought. "wow hankyung hyung brought a girl!!" shindong said
"ohhhh your yoona right?!" eunhyuk suddenly said. yoona just eye wide open. as she realized she was in super junior dormitory.
 
 
 
 
 

AN: hey!! :( i didn't update twice yertesday cause i have my brother take the computer away!. i wanna have my own! T_T anyway.. I didn't have much idea yesterday and suddenly I just have this crazy idea... why not collide all snsd members to super junior?! not just hyoyeon and eunhyuk? LOL How about that? and for the rest (since only 9 members of snsd) their will be like a love triangle? omo hahaha :D wush wush :D omo i like to thank ellora bear for helping me out on this fanfic :D love her ! hahaha :D beary beary dog LOL :D peace!

 

Now playing in my Itunes: No Other by Super Junior ♥ (4th album repackage)