Princess like Goddess

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 21:

Donghae's POV
(It's my first time writing a POV :D)

I was walking towards my parents who was staring me down, but my eyes are still focus at this girl, something about her seems very familiar.
As I went between my father and mom. The girl looks me in the eyes, it's her...

{Flash back}

"Umma~!" I shouted at my mom who's waiting for me at the large gate of our vacation house.

"Donghae, How are you my son? I missed you too much!" She hugged me tight as I hug her back.

"Im fine umma, I missed you too" I let her go but she hold my two hands.

"How's appa?... oh i mean father?" I asked her sarcsmly.

"He's doing just fine, He can't be here today.." My mother said to me with her worry eyes.

"I know umma, it's okay" I smiled at her, I never really show what I really felt about my dad.

"anyway, I really want us to have a time together, The house keeper this year out done a marvelous job" My mom said as she spread her arms as the beautiful garden and flowers.

"Neh..." I said in not so amaze tone.

"Okay okay. I'll let you rest first and later let's have lunch together, neh?" My mom said as she claps her hands, then maid came rushing towards us.

"Take Donghae to his room please." My mom said as the maids just bows and grabs my laguage.

As I arrive at my room, I bow to the maids for one last time, as soon as they were gone I lied my back on the bed.

"Kyaa~" then i heard someone was screaming outside, I quickly opened the window and searching where that sound was coming from.

I saw this beautiful girl being throw down into the tall grass, I didn't hesitate to shout at her.

"Hey you! Are you okay?!" I shouted at her, for some reason the girl looks at me with a confused look.

My face turned red as I saw her dog, she was playing with the dog all along.

But instead of laughing at me or screaming because Im part of super junior, the girl flashed a smile on me.

The most prettiest smile I have ever seen in my whole life, it's perfect with her long hair shinning through the sun, I snap at myself.

I can't be looking at other people, I still have my Eunhyuk waiting at home.

"Neh, Thank you and Sorry for bothering you!" The girl shouted back at me as she walked away,

I strech my arms wanting to call her back, but the voice in my mouth didn't came out.

I wanted to know her name, where she live, what age is she... I wanted to KNOW her...

As she disappeared I went to the bathroom freshen up myself and lay on my bed thinking about her and at the same time taking her out of my mind..

I looked at the clock, it's already noon. I went downstairs to the dinning hall, As expected it was large and have full of servants.

I saw the long retangular table already filled with dishes but my mom isn't there yet, so I sitted and waited for her.

10 minutes later my mom arrive with a girl?! I stood up as they walk towards the table

Something about her face seems familiar,...

"Ohh Donghae, Sorry for making you wait.." My mom said as I kept on staring at the girl.

"OHH It's YOU!" I remember the girl.

"Ohh do you two already know each other?" My mom asked in excited way, but I don't know why.

"Anniyo, I have seen her playing with her dog outside my window.." I said in reply

"Im so sorry for disturbing you.." she bowed down to me.

"It's... okay.." I scratch my head as I look away.

"I can see you didn't have a normal introduction. This is Choi Sulli" My mom put her hand in her shoulder as she bows down to me.

"This is my son Lee Donghae." My mom arms swish to me

"Pleasure to meet you, Oppa" She flashed the most cutess smile I ever seen, her face, is she a princesss.... no? a goddess?... no she's a person infront of me.

"Me too.." as I snap out of reality, then my mom and her walks towards the table, my mom sisted at the head table and she sat across mine.

We thank for the food and started eating... then my mom said something that made my heart skip some BEATS.

"Will you take Sulli to a date Donghae?" My eyes widden to my mom sudden request. Then she bursted in laughter.

"Im just joking.. Well it's not a date, but will you take her around the house, I've got some work to finished this afternoon why don't you bring her." my mom said.

I just nod in agreement, I just can't refuse my mom. Sulli still smilling at us with her beautiful smile.

After lunch I went to my room thinking where could I possibly take her.

I close my eyes, I could perfectly imagine her perfect smile, her smooth long hair, her princess goddess flawless face...

Aishhh! Donghae focus.... if Eunhyuk found out this one, your going to be in a BIG Trouble..... 

*Knock Knock* Who's there? I shouted at the door, as I look at the clock, CRAP! It's 5pm.

I quickly put on my pants, brush my teeth and fixed my hair. Before I opened the door I sprayed my best perfume and put on my best smile.

"Ohh sorry, I fell asleep for a while.." I said as I smiled at her.

"Mianhe for disturbing you, maybe we should do this tom..." I cut her off. "No I promised my mother" I smiled by at her as she looks at me apologetic.

I took her outside the garden first, we walked around the marble stones filled with all kinds of roses, and flowers.

I look at her amazement in the garden, I can sense she is having fun.

"Why didn't you brought your dog?" Suddenly I bluted out this nonsense question.

"Hmm... I didn't want to ruin our date..." she smiled at me as I blush at her statement.

"Hahaha I'm just kidding" She smiled again at me, the smile that could launch a MILLION of ships.


Then I brought her where the horse stable are, she also had fun riding and petting some horse.

I just stared at her beautiful face for the whole time,  the sun is setting as her took her to my favorite place and favorite time during I went here for vacation.

"Oppa where are we going?" she as we as we are walking out in nowhere in the woods.

"just wait and see I'll take you to my favorite place." I smiled at her as I offered her my hand and as soon as she took it we were out of the forest and at the cliff over the sea.

"wooow" I saw her eyes widden in pleasure.

"oppa this is beautiful...." she said as wind blowing her long perfect hair and looking at the setting sun.

I also look at the sun. I close my eyes, I wanted to close my heart, I wanted to not feel anything.

I opened my eyes, I saw her face. I felt my heart was falling in the cliff infront of me...

She knock me down real hard.... as if She caught me off Guard....

{End of Flashback}

I look confused at my mother, who was staring at me with the most apologetic look I've ever seen from her, more importantly I saw her face, more apologetic as my mother.

"What is going on here...?" I was confused......I was really confused...

"Mr. and Mrs Choi.." The two people in front of me stood up, Im guessing they are the prents of Sulli

"This is my son Lee Donghae" I bowed in unison as my father, I've never heard my father said my name so ever so proud, but deep inside me I'm still not satisfied.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee" As Mr Choi said. Suddenly Sulli stood up and smiled a obviously fake smile.

"This is are precious daughter Choi Jin Ri" As her father place his two hands around the hand of Sulli.

I then whisper to my mother since thy were focused now on my father.

"What is going on?" I whisper to her.

"Im really really sorry Donghae... Please forgive me... no, Please forgive your father....."My mother quickly said as my father pulled me into the conversation.

"Please take a seat.." My father offered them to seat as we all seated...

I just stared at sulli face, still sulking on her chair, still not want to face me...

"Since my son is the only child I have, He will inherit everything I own..." My father said as if he wanted to pop out another son out of my mother.

"Same goes for my daughter.." Mr. Choi noded at agreement.

"But my sons occupation is quite...." I saw my father fist unde the table..

"I'm pretty much aware of his job Mr. Lee" Mr Choi said.

"I think it would be a good idea to continue his job..." As my father smiled in pleasure

"My daughter is pretty much well trained and ready to be my succesor someday..." Mr. Choi proudly said.

"I think the collision of Lee Corporation and Choi Industry is a good match.." Mr. Choi blured out as I saw Sulli's expression more intense.

"The marriage of Mr. Lee Donghae and Ms. Choi Jin Ri will be settled..." My eyes widden at this sudden issue... I could feel the tears flowing  inside sulli, and the grip on my mothers hands on my arms.

What the hell is going on....?


 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: Hey guys are you?!?! OMG Long time no Update right?! having our HELL week this week on school right now and having HEAVEN Week next week becaus eof examination day and Aug. 21 is my FLIGHT~ I'm going to have my own laptop now YES~!! hahaha :D anyway, did you like the new character?! SULLI of F(x) :D how's the chapter hope you guys like it, OMO OMO a little more the 5000 views, :D I love you guys! :D take care!

Hey join this forums if your a Kiss Me~ :D

http://z7.invisionfree.com/AlexanderMonkeyForum/index.php? 

 

Now playing in YouTube: Body Language - Jesse Mccartney :D