Wrong but it Feels Right.

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 23:

Sulli's POV

{Continue of Flash Back}

"what? daughter? Stop joking Mrs. Lee" I laughed and took a bite of the pancake.
She look at me with this weird look.
I swallow the left pancake in my mouth. "Jinja, Are you serious?" I asked her worriedly
"Think about it Sulli" She held my hands and she stood up.
"WHile your here, why not enjoy it. Take choco around the garden its a wonderful day." She smiled to me for the last time and left me.
I finished my breakfast and headed to  the Pets ground to see my choco together with  some other dogs and other animals.
I took my choco and went to look around the island, I mean the resort house..
It's near afternoon now and we found this nice garden with tall grass, then suddenly choco attacks me which makes me shouted "Kyaa~"
To my surprise I heard someone shouted. "Hey you! Are you okay?!". I search to where or who shouted that.
I saw a man on the window looks so worried, I nearly laughed at him when i saw him blushed so hard but I kept in the laughter
I just shouted back at him as he was staring to me. "Neh, Thank you and Sorry for bothering you!" I shouted and went away.
Who was he? as I try to shoke his image out of the mind.
Then bang! there was post. Aish stupid Sulli....I rub my forhead.
"Omo are you okay sulli?" I looked around and to see Mrs. Lee was there in the garden.
"Yeah haha, Lost in Paradise hehe" I scratch my head from the embarassment.
"Well, You should go back to your room. lunch is at noon" She flashed a smile at me and went back to what she was doing.
I went back to the pets ground and saw the other dogs are taking a Bath, I decide to take choco a bath as I look at my clock it's 11:30am
omo! "Choco stay here okay?" I pat choco and I rushed back to my room.
I quickly took a very very quick shower and changes my clothes and some one knock on the door.
"Sulli dear are you ready?" It was Mrs. Lee
I put on my perfume before openning. "Neh" I smiled and she smiled back.
"Let's go?" She asked me I just nod in agreement.
We went to the large dinning hall while she kept on telling me alot of stories.
When we arrive there Mrs. Lee suddenly said "Ohh Donghae, Sorry for making you wait.."  I didn't realise that there were someone waiting in the table.
Ohh it's him I quickly recognize him, he was staring me down until.. "OHH It's YOU!" he said. (hmm kinda slow..?) I thought
"Ohh do you two already know each other?"  Mrs. Lee said as the guy named Dong.. something replied back
"Anniyo, I have seen her playing with her dog outside my window.." he replied, I could sense this person is important to Mrs. Lee
"Im so sorry for disturbing you.." I bowed down to him.
He blush a little bit and scartched his head. Then Mrs. Lee sense the akward of both of us.
"I can see you didn't have a normal introduction. This is Choi Sulli" She said as I bowed down to him
"This is my son Lee Donghae." The famous supposed-to-be heir of Lee Corporation is infront of me.. I quickly went back to reality
"Pleasure to meet you, Oppa" I smiled at him at my best. "Me too" He replied
We walked towards the huge dinning table and I sat across Donghae.
We ate out food qiuetly then Mrs. Lee suddelny spoke "Will you take Sulli to a date Donghae?".
He choke on his food which made me laugh out loud. Then Mrs. Lee exaplained futher "Im just joking.. Well it's not a date, but will you take her around the house, I've got some work to finished this afternoon why don't you bring her."
I can sense he couldn't disagree, Beside It's his mother requesting, I don't know... why do I kept on smilling..?

After we had our lunch, Donghae went to his room and I went to mine.
It took me 4 hours to pick what to wear, Gosh this feeling is so irritating...
I quickly took a shower again, fixed my hair nice and put on the dress I picked.

I went to his room 5pm excatly.. i sigh before I knock on the door.
I knock twice. "Who's there?" omo this guy... then before I could respon I could hear rushing and things throwing, I chuckle a little bit.
Then the door suddenly oppened. "Ohh sorry, I fell asleep for a while.." he smiled.
He look so sleepy. "Mianhe for disturbing you, maybe we should do this tom..." I should say it before I could face disappointment.
 "No I promised my mother" He still wants to go, He's showing his manly side even though I could feel his body in pain.... why?.
He took me to the garden full of roses and all kinds of flowers, I really love flowers...
and he suddenly spoke. "Why didn't you brought your dog?" He asked looking confused on the flower...
"Hmm... I didn't want to ruin our date..." I joked, but he blushed, i love how he blush.
"Hahaha I'm just kidding" I could feel he's being akward. I guess I'm not the type of the famous heir of Lee Corporation.
But then the propuse offer of Mrs. Lee come to my mind about me being her daughter.
At first I really don't know how to be her daughter first thought was adoption, but Im no orphan..
I never knew that the story was real.. now I have an idea how to her daughter..
I glimpse towards donghae who was looking to some of the flowers... Does he know?

Then he took me to the stables, There a couple of horse..
"Do you like horses?" I asked him.
"Anniyo, My father loves horses...." He looks fierce and shook his head, I guess he doesn't have a good relationship w/ his father, But I could see the concerned eyes in hm.
We rode the horse and it was so much fun. Then he grab my hands and took towards the forest.
What the hell is this guy thinking?! erted stuff went to my mind and finally give up of thinking.
"Oppa where are we going?" I asked him as I was usng my hands to move some of the branches.
"just wait and see I'll take you to my favorite place."he offered his hands and come out a beautiful scene of the ocean perfect of the sunset sun.

The orange color was perfect and wind blowing feels like I'm flying. "Oppa this is beautiful" I said.
We just stayed there until the sun was gone. I told hm about how famous was he in our school, His reaction as if that's not new to him.
"Why don't you go to our school, your supposed to be the heir of Lee corporation?" I asked him as I put my marshmallow towards the bonfire
"I don't want to heir our company, I want to do what I'm doing right now." He said as he also burn his marshmallow
"What do you do?" I asked him w/ a confused look.
"I'm a singer" He smiled at me. "A singer?!" I was shock, That's why he was surprise to know he's famous.
"Yeah, that's why I'm famous in your school right?" He smiled at me as if his right.
"ANNIYO!" I think my voice got louder, His eyes widden.
"Your famous for being the heir of Lee coporation.. Your all over the campus but we don't know if it's true cause no one ever saw you." I explained
"Jinja?!" He seem so shock by himself
"Yeah, Everybody if asking why won't you go there if your going to be the heir." I took a bite of the mallows
"What school do you go to?" He asked me so fiercely
"Xaver International School of Business" I said as I heard he choke on his mallows
"Jinija?! That school is rich kids like BILLIONS!" I chuckle at how cute he is.
"Well, You are too, right?" He just lightly laughed and looks at the fire
"Why don't you want to be the heir anyway?" I asked him trying to look at his eyes
"Cause I'm passionate about dancing and I want my parents to appriciate me for being me.." He looks as if his going to cry.
I never really thought about doing anything but to be the heir of our company...
To be Who I am.... Now I'm not excatly sure Who I am.....
Then He stands up and offered his hands
"Let's go it's getting dark." I took his hand and we took off the fire and leave.
He took me back to my room.
"Thank you for today oppa it was fun..." I bowed down to him.
"He should try it tomorrow?" He smiled to me.
"I'm leaving for tomorrow oppa, I'm sorry." I DON'T want to leave yet...
"Ohh is that soo, well see ya some other time and I hope SOON" He smiled at me my heart feels like breaking.... Hope It's not with our parents oppa...
"Thank you," We both bowed to each other.
"Sweet Dreams" He said and left.
I rested my back on the door.. Omo... My heart My heart.... Should I accept.... But I feel... It's wrong.


This drama just Caughte me off Guard.... How can something so wrong feels so right all along...

{END of FlashBack}

 

 

 

 

 

AN: Hey guys!! Omo omo... I have nothing to say but! I'm writing now my Ending chapters! and I just decided who end ups with who...! don't kill me~ LOL :D  I'm going to preview some of the lines of the ending chapters if I have time, if not... then you have to wait till it ends neh? LOL :)) anyway after this I'll be writing one shot fanfics! hahaha :D soo thank you for all those who still read this and my suscribers! thank you soo much! :D

 

Now playing in my Itunes: Right here, Right Now - HSM 3 OST