Unexpected TWIST.

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter  20:


As Donghae was in rampange, Leetuek and Kangin grabs Donghae before he does anything.
"Calm Down Donghae..." Leetuek tries to make Donghae look at him, But Donghae won't bunge, He kept on staring down Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk went to Leetuek, "Stop it Hyung..." Eunhyuk said as Leetuek and Kangin let's go Donghae.
As soon Donghae was release, Donghae slaps Eunhyuk as he expecting it.
" it Eunhyuk!" Donghae said as tears flows on his face.
"How much did you know...?" Eunhyuk asked him in a calm way without looking at him.
"Not much, But from the looks of it, I pretty much know the details!" Donghae shouted at him.
"Since when did you did this to me?" Donghae asked.
"I haven't done anyth..." Before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence He received another slap from Donghae.
"Don't give me crap about not doing anything!" Donghae shouted at him.
"Stop it Donghae.." Shindong said as He puts his hands on Donghae shoulders.
"Did is nothing to do with you guys!" Donghae shouted at Shindong as he removes Shindong's hands away from him.
"Stop it now, Donghae!" Leetuek now using his leader voice.
"tskkk." Donghae just couldn't answer back to Leetuek.
"Damn it Eunhyuk..." Donghae said as he went to his bedroom and locks the door.
"Are you okay Eunhyuk?" Leetuek place his hands on Eunhyuk shoulders, As Ryeowook was already prepared a ice bag for Eunhyuk.
Ryeowook carefully place the ice bag on Eunhyuk face. Eunhyuk twitch from the pain. and Yesung let him sit at the sofa.
"Is it that painful hyung?" Ryeowook asked Eunhyuk,
"Yeah...." Eunhyuk said as he placed his right hand in his heart.
 

"Kibum since when did he know?" Eunhyuk said to Kibum.
"We arrive from our schedule this afternoon, as we arrive we saw him here and asking about where you guys are." Kibum said.
"And so he followed us..?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Neh... But I didn't said anything about you guys being with the girls. Even he doesn't know..." Kibum said as he looks at the kitchen where sungmin and kyuhyun was.
"I haven't done anything right, haven't i..." Eunhyuk said and looks down.
"Is this the end for us..?" As siwon said this everyone looks down.

=At the Kitchen=
 
"Don't tell me you also have a GIRL as a date..." Kyuhyun asked Sungmin in a clam way.
"But Heechul hyung stared it..." Sungmin said.
"Even though.... you should have.... you should have... just decline right?" kyuhyun now looks at sungmin with a teary eyes.
"I'm sorry..." Sungmin looks down.
"Aigoo... Why can't I resist you..." Kyuhyun said as he raised the chin of Sungmin.
"Im sorry Kyuhyunnieee~~" Sungmin said as he hugs Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun hugs back.
 
=Inside Donghae's Room=
 
"Be a man Donghae..." Donghae said as he let his tears flow in his face.
As he wipes his tears, his phone rings.
"Yoboseyo?" Donghae answer the phone as if he wasn't crying. Suddenly his eyes went wide.
"Neh...neh..." Donghae just nod as he said yes and he puts his phone down..
Donghae just stared at his phone with a fierce look.
 
{Few months after SUJU debut}
 
Eunhyuk was walking through the SUJU pent house.
"Woow... I never thought just dancing could get me this far..." he said as he was looking around the dorm.
Then he suddenly heard someone punch in the wall inside a room. In his curiosity Eunhyuk puts his ear on the door. Then BAAM!
Eunhyuk was push by the door. "aiight aiight..." Eunhyuk said.
While Eunhyuk was patting his from the fall he could feel a big stare from someone.
"What are you doing..." Donghae said with his fierce look.
"Im sooo sorry...." Eunhyuk stands up and bows down to donghae
"Hey! your hand, it's bleeding.." Eunhyuk realize that Donghae's fist was bleeding.
"It's nothing..." Donghae started to walk away but Eunhyuk grab him in his wrist.
"Might as well heal them... neh?" Eunhyuk smile at Donghae as Donghae stared at him with a confused look.
Eunhyuk drags Donghae into the kitchen and lets donghae sit at one of the chairs.
Eunhyuk grabs something in the drawer which is a first aid kit.
"ouch..." donghae twitch from the pain as eunhyuk puts some ointment in his fist.
"what excalty happend..?" Eunhyuk looks into donghae's eyes straight.
"ahh...ahhh my dad.." donghae said as he looks away from eunhyuk.
"ohh your appa? why?" Eunhyuk said ask him and he was carefully putting something in donghae's hand
"he keeps on telling me what to do...." donghae said looking at what eunhyuk was doing in his hands
"that was appas supposed to do, right?" eunhyuk said without looking at him.
"no i mean, he keeps on saying i should have been the heir of the company and blah blah, i shouldn't be supposed to be dancing like a maniac in tv..." donghae just thinking about it feels the hotness from anger
"then why did you continue dancing even your appa said?" eunhyuk asked donghae which caught donghae off guard.
"ahhh maybe because... i love to dance.." donghae looking to eunhyuk.
"Then continue what you love the most... neh?" Eunhyuk looks at him and smiled the brightest smile donghae have ever seen his whole life.
 
{end of flashback}
 
=Dorm Living room=
 
"Okay okay... enough for drama.. I know everyone's tired and wants to get some rest..." Leetuek claps his hands as he orders the members to go to sleep.
"are you sure it's alright to sleep with you hyung..?" eunhyuk strach his head as he ask shindong.
"It's alright... since I'll miss you if you'll get killed by donghae tonight haha!" shindong laughs from his own joke.
 
=NEXT MORNING=
 
"Ahhhh~" Leetuek yawn as he strech his arms.
"Is donghae calm down now?" Leetuek ask as he saw some of the member eating in the kitchen.
"He wasn't in his room when we woke up." Sungmin said as he took a spoon full of his cereal.
"Really?! Did you guys try calling him...?" Leeteuk asked as he took a bowl inside one of the drawers
"No one tries... But I can sense he's been worried sick since he woke up..." Sungmin said as he stared at the terrance.
 
 
=Dorm Terrance=
 
 
 
"Kibum... I have seen this scene before" Eunhyuk tries to laugh as he looks blankly into the sky
"Neh...." Kibum took a sip in his coffee.
"Why does love have to be this way..." Eunhyuk said as he closes his eyes and feel the hair blwoing at him.
"Just give him time hyung...I just heard someone punch the wall last night..." Kibum said without looking at Eunhyuk.
"What did you just say?!" Eunhyuk looks at Kibum eyes wide.
"His father just might have called last night..." Kibum avoiding the stare of Eunhyuk...
Eunhyuk clamed down a little and face the view again. "Donghae.... where are you..." Eunhyuk said to himself.
 
=Somewhere at a fancy building=
 
"Good morning Mr. Lee" some maid bows to Donghae as he enter and glass doors.
Wearing his best tuxedo suit he walks towards the fancy door, each step he took a maid bows down to him.
As Donghae enter the room he saw 2 familar faces on the right side and while his eyes are exploring the area.
His eyes widden as he saw a familiar girl on the left side...
"I could swear... It's her..." Donghae said to himself as he stared at the girl sitting on a chair across his parents.

 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: Hey I said I'll be hiatus for 2 weeks right?! But I guess I have been SEMI-Hiatus LOL , Did chapter is a bit longer then my usual right? I have been writing this chapter for like 3 days LOL~ But Last night I have thought another twisted story LOL~ :D Hope you like this update, please comment~ :D and thank you for alllll~ the 13 suscribers and 4000 VIEWS, keep that comments up please please, :D after this chapter i guess the next one will take alittle bit longer...  anyway, I go online like every day. but PLEASE follow me on TWITTER~
BTW: Sorry for making  Donghae's dad cruel... =_=
 
avii_031494  ♥
 
haha thank you soo much!! :D
 
 
Now playing in my Itunes: Love ya - SS501 ♥ Happy Birthday to one of the members os ss501. :D