Fireworks TONIGHT.

Caught me OFF Guard

chapter 18: (sorry for the late update... i hate physics LOL :D)

"ohhh your guys are all here?!" Leeteuk said as his eyes widen.

"yeah, when i also came here their all here.." Sungmin said.
"The Ferris looks soo beautiful" Taeyeon said as he eyes sparkle.
Tiffany took something inside her bag. It's a Digital Polariod Camera.
(I just made that up, It's a camera that develope pictures in an instant and can save the picture like a digital camera)
"Let's all take pictures!!" Tiffany grins at all at of them.
"Mister can you take a picture of us?" Tiffany said as the guy took the camera from tiffany.
"Hana Tol Set" The guy said and clicks the picture
"Kamshamnida" Tiffany bows to the mister and gets her camera.
"Ohhh a picture perfect!" Tiffany said as she handed them the photo.
"Ohh cutah~~" Taeyeon said as she passes it to Kangin.
"Yeah It's really good." Kangin said as he passes to Hyoyeon.
"Ohh there's a monkey!! haha" Hyoyeon grins at Eunhyuk as she passes it to him.
"It's Beautiful...." Eunhyuk said. "Me?" Hyoyeon girns at him. "No, the Ferris Wheel! haha joking!" Eunhyuk grins at her and Hyoyeon pouts as Eunhyuk passes to Heechul.
"Omo your pretty.." Heechul points at Yoona in the picture.
"Kamshamnida" Yoona smiled at Heechul as they both look at the picture.
Then suddenly Hankyung grabs the picture from Heechul. Heechul just stared at him with what-the-hell-look, after that Heechul notice as Hankyung was trying to grab Yoona's hands.
But before he could drag away yoona, Heechul grabs the other wrist of yoona. making yoona a rope in a tug-o-war game.
But before they could torn yoona in half, Leetuek held Hankyung and Kangin held Heechul, as Eunhyuk and Shindong pulls Yoona away from the cat war
"You guys are being childish." Leetuek shouted at them.
"Where in the hell are you taking my date?!" Heechul shouted at Hankyung.
"Why are you doing this? Do you really like her?!" Hankyung said as Yoona just stared back at them.
"Yes! Yes I do! and I'm going to fight for her" Heechul shouted back.
Leetuek was caught off guard as Hankyung escapes on the grip of Leetuek, As Hankyung's fist was inches away from Heechul's face, as Hankyung felt a warm embrace from his back.
"oppa please stop...." yoona's arms around his waist as she whisper to him. Everyone eyes widden as Hankyung was unable to move from shock.
Kangin was the first to snap out of it and push Heechul away from the fist of Hankyung and Sungmin was the one who held the fist of Hankyung and put it down.
Hankyung turned back as Yoona lets him go, heads down as tears flows in her eyes. "Tears aren't meant on beautiful faces..." Hankyung makes yoona face him and wipes her tears.
"But no body can't stop me from loving you..." he smiles at yoona and left. Heechul went back to Yoona's side and put his arms around yoon'as waist and stared at Hankyung back.
 
 
 
"This is getting interesting, kibum" sungmin was talking to kibum through phone.
"Don't tell me another one?" Kibum sounds like smirking.
"Yeah.. But this is more interesting.." Sungmin replied.
"Im not sure about that..." Kibum said as Sungmin heard glass breaking in the background.
"What the hell is excalty going on there?" Sungmin asked a little bit shock.
"He's home early.." Kibum said
"The diva is back..." SUngmin said back.
"OPPA OPPA! Let's ride now!" Sooyoung shouted at  Sungmin which Kibum heard.
"Oppa?.. Hyung did you just joined in the fun complicated LOVE GAME?" Kibum smirked.
"Shut up Kibum, see ya later:" Sungmin hangs up and went to Sooyoung.
 

As they went to each other dates and and seperate carriage.
 
Heechul trying to make yoona laugh...
 
Tiffany trying Hankyung to laugh... (vise versa LOL :D)
 
Sungmin staring at Sooyoung amazement of how high the ride...
 
Taeyeon and Kangin cracking jokes at each other...
 
Leetuek and Sunny taking picture of their cute couple headbands..
 
Siwon still being akward in the middle of Yuri and Jessica..
 
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon talking to each other..
 
Seohyun and Shindong eating potato chips as they look around  the view...

After 5 minutes, the fire works started.
 
Everyone looks at it with amaze...
 
(You caught me off guard, and My heart is exploding like the fire works tonight.. I want to hold you like this forever..) as Eunhyuk hearts saying while looking at the girl who he just met of an accident.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: OMG, Im stressed out off my mind right now~~ :( I maybe not bw updating  anytime soon... I hate this, I want to update more but Physics kept on dragging me away! Bye Bye Lotte world, and Hello more DRAMA~ LOL :D but anyone knows ALAN-JW-N he's my idol? my (not-so) celebrity crush! :D omg someone out there please descover this guy, right now! LOL i felt in love with his voice moment i heard it! :D listen to it :D and I haven't realise I have my 3k views, Im soo grateful! come on! :D comment are very very loved,! :D thanks for all those who still stick to me till now. :D I hope this chapter isn't short? it is right! it's short right?! LOL and my auhtor note is much longer, xD hahaha anyway, that's all, im not promising when next chapter will be but please keep on reading, and I love you guys! :D hehehe :D
 
(watch this now LOL death threat?)
 
 
Now playing in my Itunes: Im in love - Narsha duet. Alan Jaewon Nyugen. ♥