Not so. Home Sweet Home

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 19:


"Thank you oppas for a wonderful day" Yoona said as behalf of all SNSD Members as they all bow
"No Problem at all, and We all have fun right?" Leetuek said as behalf on Super Junior.
"We should do it more often, neh?" Leetuek smiled and look around Suju as the Members nod in agreement.
"Thank you so much and Goodnight" Yoona last said as they nod and turned around.
As Hyoyeon was about to turn around Eunhyuk grab her wrist..
"Ahhh.!" Eunhyuk suddenly released. "Goodnight Hyoyeon.." EUnhyuk grins and scratchs his head.
"Goodnight too Eunhyuk-shii, Take Care.." Hyoyeon smiled back and went inside the house.
AS soon as the door closed, Suju members pats Eunhyuk.
"Nice one Eunhyuk!!" As all members shouted.
 

=inside the house of SNSD=

 
Hyoyeon hasn't leave yet on the other side of the door, She was leaning on the door.
"Hyoyeon unnie.." Seohyun went to her.
"I know I know, I shouldn't be falling for him." Hyoyeon said as she realize she was crying, Before she could look at Seohyun she wipes them.
"I know where my limitations are, and my duties." Hyoyeon said as she smiled at Seohyun.
As Hyoyeon passed Seohyun, She was faced to Taeyeon with a different expression, Taeyeon was looking at Hyoyeon with a fierce look. Hyoyeon just stared back at her and started to walk passed her
Taeyeon just grab her wrist that made her stop by her side.
"Head over Heart is the way of SURVIVING, but Heart over Head is the way of LIVING, Don't be a robot Hyoyeon.." Taeyeon said with a fierce voice, a voice of a leader.
Taeyeon let's go of her wrist and she stared walking again with out a word.
"Will she be alright...?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon,
"I don't know... We'll just wait for her choice... is all we can do.." Taeyeon said as she looks at the back of hyoyeon walking away.

 

=Super Junior Elevator=

 
"Today must be the best day of our miserable lives being an artist! haha" Hankyung said as Leetuek slap him playfully.
"Yah~ I'm sure we all have a GOOOOD night sleep! ahaha" Shindong said
"I don't think that would be possible" Sungmin said as he smirk while looking down.
The members look at him with a confused look, " What are you talking about?" Kangin said to him.
As Sungmin looks up and smirk at Eunhyuk. "What's up with you?" Eunhyuk sense Sungmin.
As the elevator opens, They were all have shock expression except for Sungmin but especially Eunhyuk,
"Did you guys have fun without me!? Huh?! EUNHYUK-SHII!!!!!!!!!" Donghae shouted at the top of his lungs out.
"Dong....hae..." Eunhyuk was still paralyze to see him and was able to say.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: Hey guys! haha I sneak away a one chapter, I didn't go to school today! LOL :D hahahaha  it's a short chapter I know :D I hope you guys like the story, I might end it soon. :D anyway comments comments :D and suscribe! haha take care :D