Will you be my..... DAUGHTER?!

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 22:

SULLI's POV

He stared at me the whole time. I don't have the guts to look at him. My heart is flowing of tears as I hear his footsteps getting closer; I want to look at him for one last time before I look him in front of the altar.

{Flash Back}

=The Day Before the Trip=

La.. la.. la… I was humming to my self as I look outside my balcony. The sun is so beautiful as the cloud and birds passing by. I closed my eyes and breathe in that fresh morning air. I stretch my arms as high as I could. I could feel this is a wonderful day.. until..
*knock knock*
I turned back to see who it is. It was my grouchy old geezer nanny who keeps on telling me what to do.
"Princess Jin Ri, Madam Choi is asking me to arrange your laguage for an overnight trip. She is requesting your presents downstairs right now" She said as she bows down to me, I hate being called Princess. I nod as she went inside my closet and I went downstairs to my mother.
I saw my mother staring blankly at the window holding a glass of wine. As I look at the wine I already know, it was a Red wine, it is the Spanish Rose made in the late 1800's. I was trained that way, but it doesn't mean I like it at all. I walk towards my mother and bowed at her. Her heads turns to me and she smiled at me.
"Good morning, Sulli." She said as I also said my greetings to her.
"Why did you call me, mother?" I asked her as she looked again at the window.
"Your father just told me our company is going down due to the economic crisis the world is facing right now, which same goes to the Lee Corporation." She said to me as she took a sip of the Red wine she's holding.
(Lee Corporation… the biggest company in Korea… is going down…) I thought to myself.
"But the case of the Lee Corporation wasn't the economic crisis. It is simply the old man, the CEO of Lee corporation is very sick and have no heir of the company." She said to me as she still stared at the window.
(My school is a prestigious school which only rich people could afford to go to this school… Students there are trained to be the best business women and men of the next generation… But even once… I haven't seen the heir of the Lee Corporation even though he's really famous in our school…)
"But I heard in school that the Lee Corporation has one son and beside is that all their problem, just the heir of the company?" My mom suddenly looks at me fierce, which I was expecting a hard slap from her. But she just sighed and looks at me.
"Sulli, Its not something little, honey. Being you existing in the world is big thing for the company especially for us your parents." She looks at me warm and holds my face. I just nod as she faces the window again.
"You're going to meet the first lady of the Lee Corporation tomorrow, it was requested by your father." My eyes widen at the sudden request and before I could speak up my mother added another one.
"Oh by the way, It’s a over night stay so I requested to pack you a laguage." As I snap out of reality I just nod at my mother and headed back to my room.
(What the heck am I going there for…?) I wonder.

=Next Day at 5am=

I was walking toward this HUGE mansion, no more like an island. I brought my dog choco along with me I bet were going to have a blast in this huge mansion. I was looking around to see all different kinds of flowers. Then somebody caught me off guard as she hugs me tight in her arms. "Sulli you’re here!" She said as she realize I didn't know her.
"Ohh Ohh I'm sorry" She said as she pats her both hands on her legs to clean of her hands.
She then offered me her hands and said.
"I'm the first lady of Lee Corporation"
For a second I daze off never expecting this, but I quickly get a hold of myself and shake her hand.
"You came so early I haven't prepared breakfast yet" She smiled and me for a second I wish my mom could be like that. Then she just claps her hands 10 maids and 5 butlers came rushing towards us.
"Would you please take Sulli here to her room, Thank you" She left as the maids took my choco to the pets ground and the butlers took my language and some of the maids was just escorting us towards my room.

I enter this huge room with a bed that can fit 10 times of me, okay maybe 5, but still it's still huge! I quickly change my clothes into something more comfortable and headed downstairs to see a lot of maids placing foods on the huge dinning table.
"Ohh Sulli you’re here early come come sit here." Mrs Lee let me sit on one chair. One maid placed one plate in front of me with 2 pieces of hotcake(pancake). I give my thanks for the food and took one bite. My eyes widen at the food it is made by the finest ingredients and the maple syrup was the most expensive maple syrup in the whole world which can only be bought in Canada. The cooking was also perfect, placing of the fruits in the middle parts without any uncooked or half cook parts then I realized that Mrs. Lee was waving her hands to me I snap out of reality fast.
"Pardon?" I asked her. "Does it taste bad? omo are you okay Sulli?" She looks at me with this worried eyes and I just smiled at her. "Anniyo, this is the best pancakes I had in my while life" I smiled at her.
"That's good." She sigh in relief, I really like her. Then after 5 minutes She looks at me with this uncomfortable look, it's not fierce but I felt something wrong is going to happened. "What's wrong Mrs. Lee?" I asked her. The most shocking and unexpected question she threw at me.
"Sulli dear, would you be my daughter?"
My felt my heart stops beating. How can I be her daughter…

 

{Next Chapter Continue of Flash Back}

 

 

 

 

AN: I'm so sorry. :(( for not updating to much, I'm leaving this tuesday. OMG it's always cancelled  hate it. But I seroulsy need to own my own laptop LOL! the "I" in the keyboard is broken my goshh~~~ anyway  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU all for reading and suscribing!! OMG thank you soo much!! :D anyway I can't tell you guys how happy I am! anyway I soo sorry for late update !thank you! :D

 

Now Playing in my Itunes: All about U - SuperNova/ Choshinsei ♥