I'm not leaving you anymore...

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 26: (Final Chapter T_T)

Eunhyuk's POV (Current Day)

"Hyoyeon is leaving!" I could perfectly hear her screaming on the phone until someone grabs it
"Oppa!! Please stop Hyoyeon unnie!" Seohyun said and I knew she was crying

"Wae Wae? What happend?" My voice manage to got out from my mouth.
"She's leaving for an ARRANGE MARRIAGE!"Seohyun said in between her sobs and crying

I didn't know what came into me i let go of my phone. Rush inside the house

I got inside and there I came across KiBum.

"Hyung what's the hurry" He even stop me. Can't you see I'm in a hurry. I pushed him aside and he stumble on the floor
As  grab my car keys I swear I saw him smilling at me, what the hell is wrong w/ him?

I try to ignore him as I went to my car. There saw Kyuhyun as if waiting for me in the car.WTH is the problem today of the members?

"Oh Hyung! Where you going?! Can I come with you?" He's even blocking the door.
"Kyuhyun move, I'm in a rush. Some other time okay?" He moved aside and I quickly open the car and start the engine

I was moving fast as the stop light turns red. Why do they even invent the stop light!?
Then the lights turns green. I was ready to step on the gas but then some fat police guy holds a stop sign in front of me as some children walk pass.

Gosh this is so irritating.. I wasn't paying attention to the guy as I tap the steering wheel.

The children is almost at the other side as I recognize.... WTH IS THAT SHINDONG HYUNG WEARING A POLICE OUTIFT?! Ohh is that her girlfriend?
I didn't bother to stare as I step on my gas and arrive in Hyoyeon's house.

I barge in and saw Yuri and Jessica crying and sobbing.

"Hey Where's Hyoyeon?" I asked them.
"She's going to the pier right now." Jessica said.
I was ready to leave but Yuri grab me by the hands
"Opppa~" They cried harder that let me stayed and pat their backs... why now..?

Then suddenly Siwon came barging in and patting
The two girls suddenly stands up and said.
"Oppa You should go now!!" And They pushed me oustde the house

I got inside the car and start my engine... weird as it seems... I didn't pay attention to them
I look at the clock it's 3pm... I should arrice there 7pm... damn!


=No one's POV=

I pick up the phone he left.. "Phase one complete unnie"

I saw him rushing outside seems like the plan is working out smoothly. "Hyung What's the hurry?" I asked him to give more time. He pushed me hard that I stumble on the floor.
He sure loves her too much.. I got my phone from my pocket. "Phase two complete.."

As I waited at my post... (They're sure started late) I thought as I saw him rushing to the car. "Oh Hyung! Where you going?! Can I come with you?" I tried to look cute and at the same time not letting him enter his car.
He took off so fast that his tires are actually smoking. I cough I little bit and got my phone. "Phase three complete."

"Hyung We needed more time! Noona is so stubborn, unlike him!" Ryeowook called me as I begin my mission. "HONEY! Get the children" I wave to my girlfriend as soon as I saw his car.
 Good thing It stopped. I was able to do it. as soon the children walk across he rushed so fast. and I hug my girlfriend waists "Honey, That's how much I love you" and grin at her

"Guys he's coming get ready!" Siwon said as we ready our eyes. He came barging in as we let our acting looks real.

He was ready to leave as I grab his arms "Oppa~~" He's to early to leave as Siwon was fixing something on his car or else we'll be dead.

I didn't know what to do as Yuri holding his arms.... Think Jessica... then I cried harder making him go back to our side. YOSH! He's too much of a gentle man. I grin at my mind

The girls are very good handleing the situation inside as I look hijack or put a trackng device inside hyung's car. as soon as I ficnished I rush inside. I could see hyung is kinda pissed off? no that's not the word.. He's impaitient that's for sure
Then he look at me with. What-the-hell-siwon-is-here?!? Then the girls stand up before hyugn can ask questions and pushed him outside the house.

=Eunhyuk's POV=

I arrive there no one's there already.. There's one ship there already sailed... I lost her...  losted her already... I haven't told her I loved her so much..

Tears flowed in my face.. "DAMN BEING A MAN!!" I shouted at the open ocean.
I let out all my tears out. "HYOYEON!!! "  shouted and let tears flow more.
"KIM HYOYEON!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!" I shouted. I want her to be here... so she can here it.
I kneeled down both knees. "Hyoyeon... I love you... I loved you all along.. Why did you have to leave.." I wiped my tears.

Then a voice of a angel came out.. the voice I want to hear now and forever....
"How can I leave you?.. I still have to pay your stupid t-shirt jerk.."
I slowly stand up.. I turned around. I saw her beautiful long brown hair as the winds blow it. She was wearing a beautiful white dress

"Hyoyeon Is that really you?.." I ask her not really sure If my brain giving me meer image of hyoyeon.
She slowly went towards me.... Then BAM! She step on my foooot!!!
"OUCH OUCH OUCH!" I jump holding my right foot. She caught me off guard as she grab my face and kissed me...
She kissed me.... after 10 sec... I kissed her back... that passionate kiss..
after 1 minute she broke it off... "Ofcourse I'm real you jerk.." She smiled the pretiest smile I've ever seen...

=Hyoyeon's POV (Past 2 weeks ago) =

"Hey guys where's yoona?" I asked as I prepare for the food for our slumber party.
"As late as always!" SeoHyun shouted back

(If your a Sone You know that SNSD tell each other their bad feeling in night around a circle to each other, This is where the members knew about Taeyeon doesn't want to be a leader anymore.. :D)

It was 12am midnight and our monthly routine, Yuri and Jessica told us about Siwon being gay..
Taeyeon how she missed KangIn alot, also Yoona misses Hankyung
I was staring blankly on how the girls talked about boy problems.. They caught me off guard by this question
"Hyoyeon? Haven't you told Eunhyuk you love him" I really don't know what came over me as I asnwered.. " Not yet.."
They were like OMO OMO OMO~! "BOAH?! Anniyo!! I didn't mean it that way!!" I wave my hands to them
"Why won't you tell your mom that you didn't want to get married to that stupid rich man!" SeoHyun pouted

"I promised her.." I sighed n reality I really didn't want to mary that stupid rich bastard...

-Next Day-

I woke up at 5am as I skip on Taeyeon and Sunny while they were still snoring

I went to the kitchen made a cereal and orange juice. Then the phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered
"Omo umma?" It's was my mom.
"I have bad news..Taeyang is moving to America with his new Fiancee!" My umma said. Taeyang is my supposed-to-be rich husband.
I felt super happy... I felt free...
"Are you okay sweety?" My mom ask me worriedly
"OFCOURSE UMMA! the happiest day I've ever been! I'm not going to mary that jerk!" I said as I jump across the living room.
"JINJA?!?! I glad.... But If you didn't want to mary in the first place why didn't you told me.." umma asked
"Cause I promised you.." I said
"Ohh baby girl, It's okay.. now go out and find me a son-in-law haha" my umma said laughing hard
"Okay umma! Love you! take care" Then I hung up the phone.

I went back to the kitchen as I saw all the girl jumping and some is just holding their mouths.

"I'm really happy for you Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon unnie said as she hold me into a big hug. Then the 9 of us hugs each other in a one big bear hug.
"So when are you planning to tell him?" SeoHyun just needed to ask that question.

"hmm... I'm not.. He's the guy right. He needs to tell me first. I don't want to be that guys laughing stock.." I replied
"aiigooo so prideful unnie.." SeoHyun pat me at the back.  I just look at her with wth look.

=Hyoyeon's POV (Current Day) =

I was busy in my work to my surprise I saw SooYoung, Yoona and Tiffany.

"Hey guys what are you doing here!" I asked happyly.
"Hey! Did you know Eunhyuk is getting married?!" Tiffany said to me..

What do... you mean... It can't be... it should me in tv if that happends... I switch on the tv and saw a performance which SUJU is supposed to be included.
Then I waited.. Then the MC said. "Sorry for all Elfs out there but Super JUnior couldn't make it today because of an important reason."

It is true..... Eunhyuk... Your leaving me?....I don't care!... If that jerk wants to marry!.. so be it!
But... deep inside.... I knew.... I know.... I'm.... hurt..

"Soo Who cares if that jerk gets married! Go to his wedding for all I care!!" I went back to my desk and started working.
"But did you love him unnie?" Yoona said pouting

"No I didn't! I just felt sad about that girl who's going to marry her!" I said without looking up.
"Ohh come one unnie! We also don't want to see Oppa gets married..." Sooyoung pouts

I tried not to listen to them.. but Tiffany unnie said something... That caught my heart off guard and strike so hard...

"Hyoyeon.. Rememberyou once you were an arrange married person...You of all people should know how he feels.."

I pretended not to listen to her as I kept on doing something which me myself didn't know.

=No one's POV=

I grab my phone from my bag while my unnies try to convince hyohyeon unnie to come after him..
"Yoboseyo? Unnie don't want to move!" I told Ryeowook from the phone.

"Ahh Jinja?! But hyung is on the move...Okay okay I'll call you later." I hung up and called Shindong hyung. "Hyung We needed more time! Noona is so stubborn, unlike him!" I told him.
"Okay okay I'm on it" Shindong hyung replied and hung up

"Let's go inside." Ryeowook said to me as we went inside the office. There we found the 4 girls. "Ohh Ryeowook and Yesung Oppa." Yoona greeted us.
"So what's the situation?" I asked her. "She doesn't care.. as if" Yoona rolled her eyes. Ryeowook nod to me as I nod back.

We went to Hyoyeon as I put my cute sad face. "Hyoyeon! I ran coming to her". " Ohhh Wookie? What you doing here?" she said. "Please stop our Hyukie!" I cried a little bit.
"We don't want him to marry so early... I think you would feel the same if one of your dongsaengs get married too young.. and an arrange marriage.. such cruelty.." Yesung added.

(God! This guys is expert in acting..) I thought as Tiffany and Yoona beside me... I sigh..  forgot Tiffany and Yoona is also good at acting.

"But... but... I donn't know where is he.."  scratch my head as Ryeowook looks so damn cute... "And why me...?" I asked them then ryeowook and yesung look at each other.

=Hyoyeon's POV=

"Because your the one who he loves the most..." Yesung and Ryeowook said in unison..

My eyes widden at the sudden... He loves me... Why didn't you told me early you stupid jerk...
Because... I also loved you jerk!!!...

Yesung and Ryeowook eyes widden at the tears flowed in my face...

"Tell me where he go...." I said softly..
"He's at the pier...." Ryeowook said. Pier.. but that's hours to go there... I didn't care!.. I need to go punch that guys face!!
"Let's go.." I sad as I could see the smile on everyone..

"But before we go wear this." Tiffany said as she handed me a beautiful white dress.
"Ahhh why..?" I asked her. "Nothing... Just looks good on you. " Tiffany smiled at me

I wear the dress and we headed to Yesung's car and went to the pier.

Went we arrve there it's too late... I saw the ship there.. it sailed away... but for some odd aura I felt no ones behind me. WTH?! Where are they?!

As I look around. I'ts so dark I can't see anything then...

"DAMN BEING A MAN!!" I heard someone shouted. Is that guy crazy of what I still look around to where the hell Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany, Ryeowook and Yesung went..

"HYOYEON!!!" The man shouted. BOAH?!!? How the hell?! I follow the sound of the man... I saw him... there kneeled on both knees... staring at the ship..

Is this jerk crazy..? I thought I walk slowly towards him as the next thing he said really CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD..

 

"KIM HYOYEON!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!"


My eyes widden as tears flowed down my cheeks... I also want to say I love you too Eunhyuk but words won't come out my mouth..

"Hyoyeon... I love you... I loved you all along.. Why did you have to leave.." He said.

What leaving... Your the one who's leaving me you jerk... As I look back.. I saw everyone there... getting ready for something... They smiled at me as I smiled back and turned back to eunhyuk.

"How can I leave you?.. I still have to pay your stupid t-shirt jerk.." I said and smiled at him

It seems he's so shock to ask me If I was real. I stomp his feet to feel the realness jerk! I kissed him passionately... I love you Hyukjae...


=Author POV=

After the kiss there were brights lights all over SNSD and SUJU members are there including Hangeng. (Sorry without Kangin becasue of Military=_=)

Leetuek beside Sunny

Heechul beside Siwon

Yuri and Jessica

Taeyeon and Yoona there you see Hangeng beside her

Sungmin beside Kyuhyun

Shindong beside her girlfriend

SeoHyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany

Last but not the least, Donghae and Sulli.

On the lower half there is Yesung and Ryeowook... They started singing Love U More

"I'll never going to let you go ever..... I loved you too much, So much you'll ever imagine..." Eunhyuk said as he hugs Hyoyeon.
"Jinja? Because if you leave me I swear I'm going to throw a bucket full of coffee on your closet" Hyoyeon laughed and Eunhyuk laughed with her

"I love you Hyoyeon..." Eunhyuk whispers to her ear
"I love you too Hyukjae.." She whispers back

Everyone run towards them and join in a one huge bear hug..


=MY POV (LOL >.<)=

Everyone did have a happy ending after all >.< Poor Eunhae couple didn't end up with each other.
But no worries He loves Sulli, as for him He loves Hyoyeon.
after one year of dating, Eunhyuk has a courage to propuse to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon gladlly accepted it.

Couple of years.. Super Junior were old enough and as New groups and youngs ones over threw them. Suju was no more... =_=
But they all lived with each other happily.

In the end every one ended up marrying each other and lived happly ever after >.<
and YES! They did have beautiful and handsome children. and They trained them to be the future stars! Awesome right? xD

In just one night every thing did change. Everyone was caught off guard as the story goes on.
Well.. d on't know how to end the story... I'll just have this fade away....*wave*
BYE BYE >.<
 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: OMO~ That's it... My Last Chapter.... Omo I can't belive I just finshed a fanfic.... >.< LOOOL ^^ Thank you for all my suscribers readers!! You guys are the reason why I finished this fanfic! I love love you guys soo much!! . :D I'll be writing a one shot fanfic after this please anticipate for it! :D and I wish after writng a few stories my story could be featured someday hahaha >.< Ohh I'll be making a trailer for this one sooo soo please look out for it! thank you all soo much..>.< and Thanks for SNSD and SUPER JUNIOR~ LOL Keep on Hwaiting for them!! :D Ohh yeah Sorry for making Taeyang a Bad guy? LOOL hahaha I was listening to Big Bang that time hahah! >.<

 

_azn-Queen ♥

wangyase ♥

-Pandy-

Elora Bear ♥

thanks sooooooo very very very muchhh~ :D

 

Now Playing: Love U More - Super Junior ♥