Leeteuk + Sunny = All Together?!

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 17:


After Leetuek and Sunny ate lunch they went to the Lotte World Shop.
Theres alot of thing they saw once they stepped inside.
 
 
"omo cutahhh~" Sunny said as she picks a a snow globe.
 
 
"Let's buy it then?" Leetuek smiled at her with the smile of an angel.
"ohh no, it's okay hehe" sunny blushed and look down.
Sunny replaced back the ballerina and they continue on shopping.
Then suddenly Sunny picks up something.
"ee?" leetuek looks at sunny's back and as sunny turned to look at him, she puts a cute bunny ears headband
"It looks good on you oppa" sunny grins at leetuek, leetuek grab another one and puts on sunny
"It looks good one you more" leetuek grins back at sunny.
They continue their shopping as they passed an arcade booths
"Oppa let's play there!" sunny smiled at leetuek and grab him by the wrist.
Leetuek smiled as he let sunny drag him.
They first went to play the smack the mole, then to shooting games.
Theywent to a karaoke booth, Sunny was clapping her hands while Leeteuk was singing.
(He really have a nice voice...) Sunny thought
Then suddenly Leeteuk chooses a song and after a few second it started..
 
 
SUNNY, SUNNY, SUNNY! I love you I need you
 
 
Sunny was amazed and stared at Leeteuk, then he paused.
"It's just a song, we sang haha so don't worry" Leeteuk flashed his angelic smile to Sunny and continue on singing.

When they went outside, it was already dark.
"ohhh the ferris wheel look so good..." Suuny said as her eyes sparkle of amazement.
 
 
Leeteuk just stared at her beautiful smile.
(She really have a nice smile..) Leeteuk thought.
"Let's ride it then!" Leeteuk grabs the wirst of Sunny and drag her to the ferris wheel.
When they got there..
"ohhh your guys are all here?!" Leeteuk said as he saw all Suju and the Girls (SNSD) Members are all there waiting in line.

 
 
 

AN: Hey... Im so sorry for the short update, but I promise to update tomorrow, FINALE chapter (for the Lotte world part LOL :D)  tomorrows update might be long... (realy?! O_O) LOL :D anyway, thanks all for reading my fanfics, i love you all! COMMENTS are very very love! :D thank you soo much :D OMG SHINee MV was amazing right!! right?! :D Ohh you probably notice the background LOL I didn't know what to put, but it's fine right? it's just a small picture but you could notice the repeatition right? LOL :))

 

Now Playing in Mp3-Codes: Kung Pwede Lang - Lovi Poe . Tagalog Song :D recommended by Jennica ♥