I loved you all along...

Caught me OFF Guard

Chapter 24:

 

Donghae's hands clench as he heard the marriage between him and Sulli
"Mr. Choi, I'm sorry to ask this but... DOES your daughter even want to get married with me in the first place? Or are you just doing this for the sake of your company" Donghae said with his manly tone
"Donghae!" Mr. Lee shouted then right after Mr. Lee had a couple of coughs. Mrs. Lee quickly went to his husband side.
"Mr. Donghae, I asure you. I love my daughter as any parent in the world and I didn't force her on marrying you." Mr. Choi said with a straight look
Donghae stared at Sulli who was still sitting still on her sit.
"Then if she had made her mind. I haven't so this contract isn't settled yet." Donghae pounds his fist on the table.
Then Mr. Lee grabs the arms of Donghae and punches him right on the face. Sulli stands up and puts her both hands on
"Donghae!! you!!." then countless of coughs came right after that.
Donghae still sitting on the floor staring towards his father who is still coughing.
Then something drip on Donghae's cheeks. As Donghae wipes it... It was blood.
Blood coming from his fathers coughing. Donghae still staring at her father, seems like everything around him is panicking why isn't he moving.
He could see her mother screaming for help but no sound coming from her. He could see Sulli beside him.
(Sulli, why are you crying?) He thought. He suddenly stands up still not hearing anything, as if everything in him s numb
They put his father on a hostipal bend and brought him in the ambulance.
Then Donghae's sense when on. "Donghae dear? Are you alright? I'll coming with your father okay?" His mother said and went in the ambulance.
They were left there with Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Suli and Donghae.
"Donghae..." Sulli placed her hands on Donghae's back.
"I'm so sorry..." Donghae still didn't look at her
"Why are you crying sulli?" Donghae said still not looking at her
"Please forgive me.." Sulli cry more harder as her knees couldn't take it anymore and she kneel in the back of Donghae
Donghae quickly turned back as he heard Sulli fall.
"I forgive you...and I'm sorry too.." Donghae hug Sulli as Sulli let he tears in Donghae's tux.
Donghae stands up and aid Sulli in standing up.
"Please let me think first kay?" Donghae wipes the tears on Sulli face then Mr Choi came and aided Sulli
Donghae bowed down and drive along seoul.
He went to night clubs and drank himself till he lost his mind. But he was able to drive back into the dorm.
It was already 3am when we arrive in their dorm.
He thought everyone was still sleeping as he turn on the lights he saw Eunhyuk sitting right infront of him.
"Ohh Baby Monkey! You still awake!" Donghae swinging from left to right as he walks toward Eunhyuk
Eunhyuk stands up and punches Donghae right in the face and Donghae stumbles on the floor
"WTH Donghae?! You told me your never going to drink again! Whatever happens!!" Eunhyuk shouting at Donghae
Donghae just sitting still and rubbing his face
"Hey I've been punch for the second time today. What an this day become" Donghae laughed at his statement like a crazy man.
Eunhyuk grabs both shoulders of Donghae and shook them hard.
"Donghae...... What the hell happend?" Then Eunhyuk realise Donghae fell asleep.
"Aigoo This guy...." EUnhyuk carried Donghae towards the room and washed him.

=Next Afternoon=

"Ahhh....Ahh..." DOnghae moans as he wakes up and rubs his forehead.
He manages to get up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
He went to the living room and realizes no ones home, then went to the kitchen
He saw Eunhyuk sitting on the stool drinking a glass of orange juice.
Donghae tries not to talk to him as he passes Eunhyuk.
But he didn't escape.
"Donghae.." Eunhyuk said.
"Yeah?" Dongahe still tries to avoid him.
"What happend last night?" Eunhyuk said staring at his juice
Dongahe grabs the bottle of orange juice and grabs a glass and sit across Eunhyuk.

He gives up since he couldn't escape
Donghae tells everything about Sulli how he met her and the Contract between them.

 


"That's it... That's what happend..." Donghae said as he took a sip on his juice
"Did you visit you father on the hospital..?" Eunhyuk ask.
"Not... yet.." Donghae choke on his words.
"Did you felt something about this Sulli girl?" Eunhyuk said still calm
Donghae remains quiet since he himslef didn't know what he felt about Sulli.

 

There were silence between them... Then suddenly Eunhyuk said.

 

"Donghae.... We should break up.." That made Donghae's heart stop.. His eyes widden.. as he felt anger in himself
"What do you mean?!" Donghae voice a little louder.
"You have met someone.... As I have to..." Eunhyuk said to Donghae with a fierce look.

 

"What the hell?!" Donghae shouted at him. As he stand up and his juice spills
"What are you talking about?! Your breaking up with me?!" Donghae voice now shouting.
"I think I fell in love with her" Eunhyuk said with out looking at Donghae's eyes
"What did that little did to you!?" Donghae shook Eunhyuk shoulders
"YAH!! Look at me!!" Donghae shouted his lungs out but Eunhyuk looks down.
"NOTHING! She just caught me off guard!" Eunhyuk looks at Donghae's pleading eyes
"You know that I love you, right?" Donghae voice back to normal
"I love you too, but things change" Eunhyuk left Donghae still staring at his back.

 

Then he glimpse at Donghae before leaving him alone at the Kitchen and said.

 

"Things change Donghae, You have her.... and I have her... I know you haven't realezes it but..."
Eunhyuk turn around 180 and look at him fierce.

 

"I know you LOVE her.."

 

Donghae was left speechless he grabs his chest and kneeled down..

 

"It can't be.... It can't be..." Donghae said as he closes his eyes.
A picture of Sulli pops out with her eyes smile.
He feels happy whenever he saw her..
He couldn't explain till now...


He loved her all along without him knowing...

She caught him off guard and it hit him hard... 

 

 

 

 

AN: OHH The story going to end soon! A couple of Chapters more~~ I can't believe I'm ending my fanfic T_T Thank you for all who stuck with me till the end!!! I love you all!!! and to mg 21 suscribers! it been a wild ride LOL! a little more of 8k views! haha omo :D haha I felt kinda happy and sad. :( It's my first ever fanfic that end normally! LOL :))

 

Now playing in my Itunes: I'm In love - Narsha ft. Alan Jaewon ♥