Baby Be Mine [Chapter3]

Baby Be Mine

 

Chapter3

 

“Did Siwon get away okay?” Mum asks a few days later. Siwon set off this morning to return to wherever he will be for the business. I don’t even know when will he come back.

 

“Yes” I replied through the receiver. We’re talking on the phone by the way

 

“Aiden will miss him” she says

 

“He’s only one, mum”

 

“Oh dear, I hope you don’t mind me not coming”

 

“No, of course not. I understand you. Maybe some other times”

 

I asked my parents if they would keep me company here while Siwon was away this time, but something came up and they couldn’t. I’m okay with that, truthfully, but hey, I’ll feel bored for sure.

 

“Err.. Mum, talk to you later! Aiden’s waking up, I think” I’m not lying, I swear I heard his cry a moment ago

 

“Sure. Take care, both of you” and we hang up

 

I went straight to Aiden’s room, and I was right! Mother’s instinct will never be wrong

 

“Aww.. good morning baby!” I hug him. Ah my baby boy! I love you!

 

He smiles and giggles. And I feel like Donghae’s smiling to me. Oh my God! Why can’t there be any difference between my baby and Donghae? It reminds me of him, every little bit of him, and I think I’ll go crazy anytime soon. Calm down, Hyukjae! You’ll be okay. I take a deep breath.

 

I put him on my shoulder and prepare his bath. I’m the one who usually bathe him, it’s not like I have works to do. I’m not allowing the maids to do that! That a total NO! I’m protective, I know!

 

He keeps giggling even after I bathed him and wore him some new clothes. My baby smells good now. I tickle him and he laughs. My, so cute!

 

As usual, I take him to a morning walk in his buggy around the garden and around the mansion after he had his breakfast. I feel bliss. Truly happy being able to do this. If Siwon is here, our family will be perfect. I sighed. That’s impossible.

 

After the third round, Aiden seems to fall asleep, cutely hugging his nemo plushy and I park his buggy next to me. I sit down on the chair under the resting hut. I sigh loudly.  I switched on the radio, hoping to find something else to get stuck on my mind other than this creepy loneliness.

 

And I truly regret that

 

A recognisable tune fills my ears and a shiver travels all the way up my spine and straight to my head. I fumble to switch off the radio, but it’s too late! I’ve heard it now. The damage is done.

 

That was the song Donghae wrote for me.

 

Donghae… I tend to know him that close in the period I became his PA. I knew him in and out, if you could say.  He loves to write and compose songs during his free time. Apart from his workaholic side, that’s him. The Donghae I knew. And you wouldn’t believe that his masterpiece was great and I adore him for that. He’s charming isn’t he?

 

Through the song that he composed, that particular song, he said he loved me. He once told he’d never loved anyone, as much as he loved me.

 

A memory comes back to me of sitting in front of the log fire in his mansion. His deep brown eyes staring into mine and I felt it bore straight to my soul, his lips trailing down my neck…… I shiver.

 

Stop thinking about it, Hyukjae!

 

But it’s useless! I know myself, I can’t do that. I can’t stop thinking about him.

 

His warm chest pressing into me…. My fingers tracing his perfect tough abs… And that was after he sang me the song. He sang me the song he composed. Just how special I am…

 

‘I love you’ his sweet voice still freshly rang through my ears. It keeps repeating.

 

Sobs well up inside me.

                I still love him. I love him even now. I know it’s stupid, but I can’t just deny my heart, I really love Donghae.

 

I cry myself for a long, long time, curled up on the long chair as the sun shone brightly, and the maid comes to wake me up. I feel like a teenager, just breaking up with his boyfriend. The maid asks me if I’m alright, I nod weakly, and push the buggy into the house. There goes my mood today, ruined! I tucked Aiden into his baby bed and thank God, he still sleeps soundly.

 

I went straight to my room, and fall asleep, with my swollen red eyes. I don’t even care, I want to sleep, I need to sleep now.

 

The following day, I woke up to an urgent phone call from Siwon’s father. His mother had just passed away, I’m quite shocked to be honest, but well, we’ve been preparing for this. She’s been diagnosed with cancer almost a year now, and oh, may god bless her. She’s nice and very understanding and considerate, and she loves Aiden so much, like her own grandson. Well, Aiden is her grandson, at least I want it to be.

 

I hurriedly called Siwon, and it seems that he has been informed. He asked me to go to his parent’s first, with Aiden. I agreed and here I am, in his parent’s mansion, along with the laws and there, in the middle of the hall is Siwon’s father. His other son, Siwon’s brother is with him, consoling him I guess.

 

I went outside with Aiden to content my tears from falling, what would I have done if my that was parent? No no!  Just then I saw Siwon, arrived in a quite familiar luxurious car, oh yes that silver Bugatti! Of course I still remember that!

 

I was just to ask Siwon why’d he bring the car when I heard another ‘click’, and there’s someone went out of the car. My breath hitched.

 

I inhale, sharply

 

Please, not him.

Please, not …

 

“Donghae”

 

And I feel my stomach sick, all of the sudden.

 

I’ve been contemplating whether I should just meet them or quickly went inside when Aiden suddenly cries and Siwon looks at us. I smile and signal him that I’l be inside with Aiden, he just nods, weakly.

 

Should I thank Aiden for saving my out there? Oh my God, thanks a lot! It would have been quite awkward if I was there, with them. With Donghae.

 

The funeral is tomorrow. I might just help my in laws now. I went inside and put Aiden on the nursery, along with his 2 year old cousin, Mike. They’ll play well, I hope. I kissed Aiden on his forehead and left.

 

Guests are coming back to the house afterwards and I don’t see Donghae anywhere. Well, I’m not looking for him, but I do hope I would see him. Sighed, why am I being like this? Suddenly Siwon comes from behind and hugs me. We’re in the kitchen, I’m making sandwiches for the family.

 

“Thank you” he murmurs into my hair. I turn around and give him a hug, pressing my face into his chest. I hate seeing him sad like this.

 

I hope he’ll get better.

 

A/N : Oh see! I updated! Sorry, am I late? guess its old habit, but this time really, time and me do not match. And oh, how was it? This chapter? Don't be dissapointed, Donghae will be in the next chapter, i promise! A glimpse of Donghae here is enough, right? Hehehe :) Comment me !