Baby Be Mine [Chapter1]

Baby Be Mine

 

Chapter 1

 

                ‘Happy Birthday to you

                Happy birthday to you

                Happy birthday to Aiden

                Happy birthday to you’

 

I sang quietly to my baby boy, Aiden Lee. He’s sleeping soundly on his belly, maybe he’s just that tired playing with his father, grandma and also the maid. It’s so terrified how fast the time goes by, my baby’s already one. I smiled as I caress his dark brown soft hair, and poked his chubby cheeks.

‘My beautiful baby’ I kissed his cheeks, and tears started to pool in my eyes.

‘I’m sorry darling, I don’t know what to do’

As soon as the tears fall, I wiped it with my sleeve and proceed to my own bedroom, just next to Aiden’s room.

 

‘Done?’ asked him. Siwon, my boyfriend.

I smiled. “Yeah? I just can’t believe he’s turning one today. And oh, we should throw him a party, a cake also presents. Huhh”  - Maybe I’m that excited to celebrate my baby’s birthday. I don’t stop until Siwon came to me and hug me from behind, I startled.

“Hey, calm down. Seems like you’re more excited than Aiden himself, aren’t you?” asked him, chuckled amusedly. What am I suppose to say? I’m that excited ok!

“ Of course I am. My baby’s turning one, it’s not everyday we celebrate his birthday, isn’t it?”

“Sure sure. You should make a to do list tomorrow, we’ll drop by the supermarket for the preparations” smiled Siwon

“Already made one” I said while showing him the list and he just chuckled, bringing me closer to him and put away the list, on the bedside table I should say. He lied me down on the bed and raise up that baby blue dovet until my chin.

“Sleep tight, Hyukjae.” He said and hugged me as he closed his eyes

“You’re joking, right? You don’t even have anything to say about the list? Aiden’s our son! At least show some interest! You rarely home! ” I protested. How could he? Always act like he didn’t care. Hello! Aiden’s also his son!

While I’m burning fume inside, Siwon just tightened the hug on me. I want to protest, hey I should protest. It’s my baby we’re talking about

“I’ve already looked at it, and I’m sure you know better. And yes, he’s our son, I love him so much that I’m so excited as much as you. But it’s getting late now, why don’t we spare the excitement for tomorrow?” asked him sleepily

“You’re right. Okay, let’s just go to sleep” I said and cuddled with him, still with a visible frown on my face. Quite a while, I opened my eyes, and I saw Siwon was already in his deep slumber, I don’t blame him, maybe he’s that tired, he just got back home from his three weeks? Or a month? Or even eternity business trip? I forgot that, maybe I’m so used of him leaving me for his works. Hey, I have my baby ok? I could forget Siwon sometimes. Chuckled.

I looked at him, for quite sometimes, his perfect features, and I had always imagined Aiden to be as perfect as him when he grows up. But then I frowned again, because I know he couldn’t. That was before I knew. Before I knew for sure. But I suspected for a long time.

‘Oh Siwon.. What have I done?’

Exactly one year and nine months ago, I had with my boyfriend’s bestfriend. It sounds terrible when you say it like that, but don’t get me wrong. There was a history there. My history. I was in love with Donghae. I was in love with him first !

Sighed. I shouldn’t think of him in a time like this. He doesn’t care for me, such a pathetic man I am.

Taking a deep breath, I smiled and thought about what will happen tomorrow for my baby’s birthday, with Siwon. I’m quite surprise to discover I’m looking forward for this.

But then why am I surprise? He’s my boyfriend, and I love him.

Maybe, it’s the guilt. It’s nocuous ! And deep down I know that it’s going to be the death of our little family. No, don’t! I hoped it’s not.

I looked back at Siwon’s , he’s so calm. Closing my eyes, I went to sleep almost instantly.

 

A/N : Chapter 1 posted XD I'm nervous, yess! because my twinny with her evil mind is going to read this. HAHAHA .__. Twinny! you know who you are, evildamon! kkk.. So, enjoy this story.. do u like my new style? I'm sorry, there won't be any donghae in here, kkk. But he will come, who is Hyukie without his Hae..

Comment me, i don't bite! But i do BITE my twinny!!! hahahaha ^^