Storm.

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

Strolling towards the lift lobby, I began to feel the chill that I usually felt when I was walking home alone at night.

I shivered, when i started to think thoughts like that, I would most likely end up running back to my apartment and locking the my room door.

Suddenly, I felt conscious of my surroundings.

I noticed the footsteps rapidly getting faster behind me.

I noticed the heavy breathing he seemed to be doing.

That was enough.

I ran for my life to the lift.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me to look at him.

Blood-shot eyes were all i could see.

The man breathed heavily and whispered into my ear, 'I have been watching you'

His graying messy hair was slick with oil and he was clad with tattered clothes.

'LET GO OF ME!' I screamed and kicked him when the sun-don't-shine.

The creep loosened his grasp on my wrist and I took the chance to run away.

I panted as I waited impatiently for the lift to come.

Why wasn't it coming!!!

The was already coming.

Calculating the time he would take to hobble over and the time the lift would reach the first floor, I ran for the stairs.

My heart pounded as I stumbled over a few steps.

I cursed silently while looking back to see whether the was going to reach me.

He was already catching up!

I fastened my pace and tried not to think about what would happen if he managed to catch me.

'Don't go! Let's have some fun!' That guy yelled out desperately.

Something tells me I won't be having that much fun if I stopped.

Finally, the 6th floor.

I tripped over my foot and landed on the floor face down.

I felt like dying.

Tears streamed down my face as my heart felt like it was going to burst.

I got up and ran to the door while fumbling for my keys.

'You little . You're gonna get it...' the creep snarled as he reached the sixth floor.

'Go away!' I screamed.

Opening the door, I scrambled in just in time to lock him out.

Crying, I slid down the door and curled up into a ball, trying to block out the sound of banging on my door.

He is not going to get in.. he is not going to be able to knock down my door..

The thunder striked, as if it was laughing at my pitiful state.

Why me... why me..

[Eun Ae's POV]

Aisht... that little girl. She still hasn't called me to update me on her date.

I checked my phone again.

'0 messages'

Whats the use, she must have been too obsessed with flirting with Nickhun to call me.

I sighed.

I'm not a bad friend or whatever, but I couldn't help being jealous of Mi Kyoung's flawless beauty.

[Recap]

'Ugh!'

I whipped around to see a girl fall down.

She looked up.

For a minute, i thought i was hallucinating.

The wind blew lightly, carressing her hair.

Her flawless skin matched with her big chocolate eyes, which were framed with long curly eyelashes.

Her pink lips seem to shine.

 She grabbed her glasses and put them on.

Grabbing her rubber band, she tied her hair into a bun and the beautiful girl that I had seen just disappeared.

I relaxed and pulled her up.

'Thank you, my name is Mi Kyoung' She said.

[Recap end]

Hmph. Why is she really not going to call me?!

The familiar ringtone of Noona so pretty rang.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID.

Mi Kyoung.

'Yobosaeyo?'

'Eun Ae..' She sobbed on the phone hysterically.

'BWOH?! MI KYOUNG! WHAT HAPPENED?' I yelled into the phone, ignoring the stares i got from other people in the library.

'Eun Ae.. I'm so scared... he....tried... ...escape...' She cried even more.

Ok.

Tried, , escape, he.

All bad words.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

'Mi Kyoung. Relax. Where are you?' I tried to calm her down

'At home.. Eun Ae.. please, im so scared!' She seem to be shuffling her position.

'Mi Kyo-' I started soothingly.

'-beep beep beep-'

Oh no, what happened.

Why did the phone suddenly hang up.

Oh no. This is not good.

Think Eun Ae. Think....

'I KNOW! THE CAGE!' I yelled.

The cage was a club that I overheard fangirls talking about.

'Yah! Keep quiet!' the librarian glared at me.

I left the books scattered on the table as I went to the club where SHINee seem to always hang out.

[Key's POV]

Hmm... this is awful..

I tried on a piece of clothing that I bought.

Bleh, horrible.

That salesgirl wasn't paying enough attention to realise that I wanted the crimson jacket, not the red jacket.

I threw the jacket on the floor.

Stupid Mi Kyoung and her stupid alluring presence.

I buried my face into my hands.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate.

'Yo. It's Key'

'Key! Something has happened to Mi Kyoung. She called Eun Ae and said something about and escaping. But she suddenly hung up and the only information that we got was that she was at her house.' Jonghyun spat everything out at once.

Time seemed to slow down.

My phone crashed onto the floor with a loud bang and the door slammed as I rushed to Mi Kyoung's house.

JESS'S CORNER ♥

WHAT HAPPENED TO MI KYOUNG. DID THE MAN GET IN. WHY DID SHE HANG UP. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO KEY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Cliffhanger~~ I'm so evil. (: i promise that i will update asap. Saturday and sundays are my busy days. Exams are starting next week soo... please forgive me if i take a long time to update.  sorry for short update anws D: i just wanted to leave the cliffhanger

Okay~ i heard the teaser. freaking AWESOMETASTICTHATIFREAKINGCANTGETENOUGHOF.

WOW!!!! COME ON, FROM A SECRET SOURCE, SOMEBODY SAID THAT THE REAL THING IS COMING OUT TOMORROW! and i have a fake version of ipad. LOL

<3 JESS

@ZuZuKim: AWESOME! 50 subscribers already (:

@BANGBANG: as angry as i am, i still love my mum (: and updated!