Reality

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

Since you guys seemed like you hated Mi Kyoung to death after her stupid action, I decided to change the previous chapter by a bit. Please read it again if you haven't ^^ thats alll~ enjoy!

 

[Nobody’s POV]

Reporters struggled to get their places as they awaited for the boys to arrive.

They couldn’t believe it.

The clean and totally scandal-free SHINee had slipped?

This was the biggest news ever in Korea.

Noonas were crying over Key’s recent feature in the newspaper.

While the reporters were busy waiting, SHINee was in their car, the mood tense and angry.

‘How could you let this happen?’ Their manager took a tabloid magazine and threw it on the car mat.

The sound of the slapping sounded in the car.

Nobody responded.

‘Have you forgotten that you’re SHINee? That Lee Soo-Man won’t hesitate to rip of our heads?!’ He continued to scream at them.

Key looked away in guilt.

He didn’t regret dating Mi Kyoung at all.

The only thing he felt guilty for was dragging Mi Kyoung into his world.

The world revolving around scandals, treachery and the paparazzi waiting for idols to fall into their bottomless pit of doom.

Key didn’t want Mi Kyoung to feel the stress that killed him everyday.

The only few joys in his life, dating Mi Kyoung.

Sighing, Key turned around to look at his friends.

Taemin leaning on Minho’s shoulder, both snoring softly.

Even though they seemed peaceful, nobody can miss out the fact in how they frowned in their sleep every now and then.

Jonghyun was busy trying to block out their manager’s non stop nagging and shouting while Onew was biting on his fingernails, angry at himself for not blocking this scandal.

‘LISTEN TO ME! LISTEN!! THIS IS A HUGE SCANDAL OKAY? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY TO THE PRESS?!’ Their manager snapped his fingers in front of Key.

Key didn’t respond.

Their manager sighed.

‘Those reporters are vultures that want to gobble up meat, okay? They wait for us to die and then peck at our meat slowly.  We don’t want that right? So we feed them. But with what???’ Their manager shouted hysterically.

Their car pulled to a stop in front of the meeting room.

It was time to face those vultures.

--

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I padded around the room.

Groaning, I looked at the clock.

It was already 3 PM and they were not back.

What is happening?

Why are those reporters flocking outside SHINee’s dorm?

I thought hard.

There was only one type of resource that will have my answer…

INTERNET!

I quickly switched on my laptop and waited for it to load.

At least the reporters had stopped knocking.

After it had loaded, I typed in SHINee scandal.

Many had popped out but the one that had caught my eye was a picture of me and Key,              kissing under the fireworks, during prom.

How did they get that picture?

Many questions filled my head as I held it in pain.

How could this have happened?

I clicked on the increasing number of comments.

‘Stupid b*tch. How can she steal Key from us?’

‘She’s so ugly and gross. I bet Key must have felt disgusted from kissing her’

I gasped as tears rolled down my cheek at those hurtful comments.

-

I was shaken awake by someone.

‘Bwoh?..’ I murmured softly.

Reality slapped me in the face as I remembered what had happened.

‘Are you okay?’ Key hugged me lightly nuzzling his head into my hair, breathing in.

‘Yea..’ I replied.

‘I know you aren’t.. Just bear with it okay..’ Key patted my back lightly. (a/n okay, I have no idea why people always use “bare” instead of bear… isn’t it bear?)

I broke down immediately.

‘I saw those comments Key. They hurt so much.’ I cried into his shoulder.

Key just patted my back softly, waiting for me to calm down.

Soon, I stopped crying and apologized for making his clothes wet.

‘Let’s go.’ Key carried me bridal style outside.

I hid into his chest, trying to block out the continuous flashes of light.

I held him tighter.

The sounds of cameras clicking filled my ears.

I groaned and dug in harder.

The reporters’ voices got louder.

‘Don’t worry’

That was the last thing I heard before I out.

JESS'S PLAYPEN <3

Reminder again,.. READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPPIE!

Okay, i cant lie. Im pretty disappointed with myself.. I have become this lazy piggy who rarely updates. And when I do, its uber short. i know my standards have been dropping cos my increase of subscribers havent been that high lately... but im really trying as hard as i can to update D: will it help just by a little bit if more people subscribe? I mean it doesnt have to go up like by 20 or 30.. but  more subscribers make me want to update.. if you have a story you would know how i feel. I know i left for like 2 weeks but come on D: don't make me so sad.