Prom night

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

HELLO!! i just wanted to say in case u guys dont read the little memo that i usually end with (jess's playpen) i started a new fanfic!!! <3 this is the link. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4853/i-love-how-much-you-hate-me-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin      

hope u read (:

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

Great. It’s senior prom night and I’m without my best friend and boyfriend.

Somhow, Dae Jung managed to blackmail Jonghyun into becoming his date.

‘Mmph.’ I choked back a laughter ridiculously.

The idea of Dae Jung lugging around Jonghyun and saying that they were a gay couple was too funny.

The only thing I knew about him blackmailing was about Jonghyun’s obsession with hello kitty.

That’s all Dae Jung wanted to tell me. Stalker.

At least there’s one less date for me, I smiled.

Speaking of dates, the guys would be coming over at 8 am to make-up, (translation: paint face) pamper, (translation: gruesome mud baths and scrubbing of skin) and dressing up. (translation: waste time doing hair)

I had forced them to go home because Taemin peed on my floor at four am.

It was already 8am, I sat up on my bed blinking, waiting for my apartment door to barge open. I had given shinee a spare key to my apartment.

5,4,3,2,1.

‘NOONA!’

How on time, I groaned and got up to greet them.

‘Morning.’ I mumbled while walking to the kitchen to get my cereal.

‘Mi Kyoung. You have to help me!! I’m going to die with Dae Jung stalking me!!’ Jonghyun kneeled down on his knees and begged.

‘Oppa… I can’t control Dae Jung, he’s not mine you know.’ I waved my spoon around while crunching on my cereal.

Jonghyun yanked his hair dramatically as Minho, Onew and Taemin chuckled.

‘I’m HERE!!’

Speaking of the devil, Dae Jung slammed the door opened.

‘Oh god, save me.’ Jonghyun buried his head into his hand.

I patted his back, consoling him. ‘So, let’s get to work shall we?’ Dae Jung smiled happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘OW! Don’t yank my hair!!’ I roared at Dae Jung as he mercilessly pulled at my hair while the other useless guys spread some stupid facial mask thing on my face.

‘I don’t want it!!’ I tried to move my face but was quickly pushed down by Dae Jung again.

‘Look honey, I don’t wanna do this but, I will throw away your beloved bunny plushie if you don’t sit still and let me beautify you.’ Dae Jung glared at me.

I quieted down immediately, somehow Dae Jung reminded me of an evil mafia boss a little kitty while sitting on a big white chair.

I snickered at that thought.

Dae Jung shushed me with a flick of my hairbrush.

I rubbed my forehead and pouted. This is gonna be one longgggggggggggggggggg day. 

Taemin painted my face up and down with the little spa brush like he was picasso or something.

‘You’re enjoying this right’ I tried to narrow my eyes, but to no avail.

The mask was drying up and getting crinkly.

Taemin smiled at me and nodded.

Onew painted my fingernails and frowned.

‘How come the nail polish ended up on my fingernails and not yours?’ Onew scratched his head blurly.

‘AISHT! NOW IT’S ON MY HEAD! GET IT OFF MINHO!!’ Onew shrieked and jumped around.

 Causing Minho, who was trying to set up the bathtub and prepare the hair lotions, to fall into the bathtub flat on the face.

‘Oops.’ Onew backed away slowly as the enraged Minho emerged from the water.

‘Hyung.’ Minho said quietly.

‘Minho. I’M SORRY.’

‘Hyung. No I’m sorry. YOU’RE SO DEAD!!’ Minho pointed at Onew angrily and chased after him.

‘Silly children.’ Dae Jung scoffed and went out to break up the fight.

Jonghyun took over the brush and started brushing my hair lightly while weaving through it.

‘Mmm, oppa, you’re good at this.’ I looked up at him.

‘I know.’ Jonghyun smirked as he let the comb glide down.

‘Hyung… Dae Jung is going to wear a dress tonight you know.’ Taemin randomly said.

‘BWOH?!’ Jonghyun dropped the comb and yanked his hair again.

I swear, if he yanks it even more, his hair is going to fall.

Next thing Jonghyun did was corner Taemin and forced him to tell where Dae Jung kept his dress.  

Taemin raised his hands up in defeat and pointed towards a paper bag.

I laughed as Jonghyun ripped the paper bag apart and dumped the dress in the bin.

Dae Jung wearing a dress?!

Tears came out as I laughed harder.

‘What’s going on here?’ Dae Jung set his hands on his hips while tapping the floor impatiently.

‘Nothing umma.’ I looked down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After showering and washing my hair with who knows what hair product, I dried it off and sat in the chair of doom again.

My dressing table chair is called that now.

 Because of all the torture I had been through, like my hair being pulled and fingernails being scraped at and drying mud mask.

I touched my raw skin from the scrubbings of Dae Jung.

 Damn he was strong.

Now Dae Jung was busy brushing on make up as Jonghyun did my hair.

Minho, Taemin and Onew were cleaning up since they were totally useless in helping out with my “beauty”.

They took away my mirror, cos they wanted my final look to be a surprise.

Honestly, I’m not sure why they wanted to do that.

I had no one to look good for anyway. Key and Eun Ae are not here.

I sighed as Dae Jung expertly patted make up onto my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘OKAY! LOOK!’ Minho uncovered my eyes.

In my reflection, I saw a dark haired beauty staring back at me. Her eyeshadow was lightly coloured and looked effortless.

Her hair was loosely done, and was glossy as it cascaded down her bare shoulders.

Her high cheekbones were accented as her impeccable figure blended well with her look. 

‘I LOVE YOU GUYS!!’ I kissed each of them on the cheek. They were such awesome friends!!!

Dae Jung smirked and said, ‘I did everything with the help of Jjong.’ And leaned closer to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun shuddered and scooted further away.

I shoved all of them out of my room as I put on the dress. I can’t believe we spent 6 hours “pampering” me. It was already 4pm, and the prom started at  5.

I walked out after putting my dress on. ‘Do I look okay?’ I asked as I twirled around.

‘Okay?! OKAY?! I spent all my time making  you up and all you say is OKAY?!’ Dae Jung’s nostril flared.

‘Erm, yea.. I MEAN NO! It’s really beautiful.’ I reassured him.

Dae Jung calmed down.

‘You look freaking hot Mi Kyoung. Everybody’s eyes will be on you today.’ Onew said proudly.

I rolled my eyes and his over-exaggerated comment.

I forced them to wear their suits and soon, we were off to the prom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dae Jung kicked up a big fuss when he realized that his dress was gone.  He screamed and ranted around the apartment while jabbing Jonghyun every two minutes. Well that wasted 30 minutes.

In the end, we rushed to the nearest designer shop and bought a suit for him.

‘Hey babe, wanna dance?’ A random guy asked me.

I scrunched my nose in disgust at his alcohol breath and declined. Where aremy ‘dates’?

I know Jonghyun got dragged away by Dae Jung and Minho and Taemin were getting fruit punch. But where is Onew?

Did he abandon me?!

I sat down at the velvet seats as I watched couples dance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Key’s POV]

‘Aisht. Why isn’t Onew picking up?’ I snarled as I dialed again.

Eun Ae, dressed in a violet dress and sitting behind me, scolded me for saying vulgarities while driving.

I waved her off as Onew picked up.

‘KEY! Where are you? She’s alone now.’ Onew reported.

‘Coming..’  I spun the car around and parked.

Grabbing Eun Ae, I dragged her into the ballroom.

There she was, trying to fend off those pesky boys who keep on trying to ask her out.

I feel like beating----

Key. Stop.

I walked to her as the crowd parted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

Suddenly, the crowd parted like the red sea when I glanced up.

I saw Key, looking very handsome may I say, walking through.  Am I delusional now?

Mouth agape, I stared at him as he came closer to me. Behind him, in the crowd, is that Eun Ae?!

Oh god. I’m going crazy.

‘Hey.’ He said.

I just stared at him.

‘You think I’m a dream right?’ He sighed.

I nodded blurly.

‘PABO!’ Key smacked my head.

What the fish, he totally ruined the moment.

 JESS'S PLAYPEN

SUP >) I STARTED A NEW FANFIC!! ITS CALLED I LOVE HOW MUCH U HATE ME. THE LINK IS UP THERE ^^^

COMMENT REPLIES.

STARLeee: I KNOW! <3 i wanna kiss jjong on his freaking lips too (:

xute_angel97: uhoh~~ key has a very biggggggggggg jealousy going on <3

yoursakurakiss: HE CAME BACK!! TADA!!!

rinkarin: but i started one before this one finished... (:

PopCandii33: awwww~ thats so sweet! thank you!! ur such an awesome reader!!! thanks for commenting on my wall too. i loveee your comments (:

Sandara28: I updated already! I hope u like this chapter too <3

auroroar: omg! is this ur first time commenting? THATS AWESOME!

blossom1897: updated <3 (:

_azn-Queen: yep~ how awesome!

silver_songs: wait no more! its here!!!

chicken_onew: i never fail to disappoint you (: HE ISH BACK!

AlmightyJinkiSangtae: hello! welcome back!! have u read chapter 12,13 and 14? those are the daejung chapters ^^

cupidzangel: lately, a lot of people have been lovin daejung as u can see (:

icemochi18: unfortunately, no D: i dont have any gay friends. neither have i met any.

anjel_antoinette: dont worry unnie. i have lots of things planned for key <3

minho1lover: Dae Jung is such a cutie right? (:

BANGBANG: KAWAII DESKA?! ♥ I LOVE HIS CHARACTER.

BlacknRed: but they abandoned her (: and key came back ^^

xFlyHigh: YIPPIE! I LOVE NEW READERS!! <3

Kinnie: me too!! he kissed jjong T.T

Tillie: mwahahaha! want me to do a oneshot of u and shinee falling in love? LOL

xXBaBYliiCouSXx: wow ur name is hard to type LOL  thanks for giving so many interesting comments!! gosh jonghyun is such a poor thing right?

Breeannuh: uhuh unnie (: daejung is ur bff !!!