STARS?!

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

'Nickhun?!'

I almost screamed in happiness.

Not only am I going to have a date with him, he is also going to join our school?

This must be my luckiest day ever.

'Bwoh? You know Nickhun?' Key looked over at me in disbelief.

'Yes, is that any of your business anyway!' I continued smiling at Nickhun.

'It is!' He fumed.

'Keep quiet kids! Go sit next to Mi Kyoung.' Mrs ___ said. (i forgot her name LOL)

I struggled to keep my expressions calm.

Nickhun bowed and walked over to me.

'Yah~ She's so lucky. She has Key already and now Nickhun?' A random girl complained.

'I know! It's unfair...'

Mrs ____ tapped her ruler on the teacher's table to get our attention and continued teaching.

'Ahnyeong Mi Kyoung-shii' Nickhun whispered to me.

'Lets speak formally okay?' I smiled at him.

Nickhun's smile widened.

The girls around us whimpered silently.

I feel giddy.

'Yah! Nerd! Stop whispering to the new kid.' Key glared at him.

'Firstly, my name is not "nerd" and you can't stop me from talking to Nickhun.' I puffed my cheeks at him.

'Mi Kyoung and Key! Do you want to get detention?' Mrs ____ shouted at us angrily.

'Sorry Mrs ___' I looked down guiltily.

After conversing with Nickhun for awhile, arguing with Key and going to a few classes, it was finally lunch.

I walked to the line to order my food, kimchi ramen, I'm going to grow fat these days.

Obviously pigging out on tubs of 'Ben and Jerry's cookie ice-cream had not done me any good.

'Oh! Mi Kyoung noona?'

I turned around.

Taemin was pouting cutely at me.

'Hello Minnie~' I poked his cheeks and ruffled his hair.

'Minnie? Noona gave me a nickname!' He bounced excitedly.

'Cos you're so cute' i squeezed his cheeks.

Unknowingly, we had already stopped in front of the lunch lady.

She was giving us the creepy weirded out look.

'What would you like.' the lunch lady asked cautiously.

'Kimchi ramen, fried silver fish, chicken wings, butter cake, chinese spinach and orange juice' I gave her a sweet smile.

'So complicated...' I heard her mutter as she got the food out.

Rubbing my head sheepishly, I took my tray and waited for Taeminnie.

'Noona... You're so skinny, but you eat so much food.' He said while poking my arms.

I smirked while walking to where Eun Ae was seated.

'You're not sitting with us?' He asked.

'I'd prefer sitting with Eun Ae, Minnie..'

Taemin pouted and we walked to separate tables.

'Not sitting with your boyfriend?' Eun Ae teased good-naturedly.

'What boyfriend? I haven't even agreed yet! Who told you that?!' I was getting flustered already.

Eun Ae laughed at my reaction and began eating.

I chomped on my food silently.

'Who knew such a petite girl like you could eat so much.'

I looked up with a noodle sticking out from my mouth.

Nickhun chuckled and slid into the seat beside me.

'Don't tease me, Eun Ae already did.'

Speaking about Eun Ae, she was tongue tied again.

'Ah..h..nye..ong Nickhun-shi..ii' She stammered.

He smiled adorably and said 'You can call me Nickhun oppa'

I think i just died.

[Key's POV]

Look at that new kid, what's his name? Nicole? Nickon?

Aisht. Who cares.

Look at them laughing together.

Mi Kyoung seems so happy with him.

I stabbed my food violently.

'Hyung, you don't have to torture your food even if you're jealous..' Taemin said.

'I'M NOT JEALOUS!' I stated for like the 100th time?

'Right...' Taemin replied uncertainly.

'Aisht, I don't care. I'm going to sit with them and stop them from having fun without me.' I announced while trudging to where Mi Kyoung was sitting.'

[Nobody's POV]

As the SHINee members joined Mi Kyoung and co, they started chatting comfortably.

All except Key.

Nickhun was greeting the SHINee members happily because his hyungs all liked SHINee a lot and he found them nice.

In a way, SHINee and Nickhun were becoming closer because of their star status.

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

'I wonder what they are talking about... what SHINee and 2pm?' I whispered to Eun Ae.

'You don't know?' Eun Ae whispered to me in shock.

I nodded to her.

After she explained to me about them being korean stars and whatever, I was spazzed.

So Nickhun, from all so hip 2pm asked me out on a date, while Key from the popular SHINee claims to be my boyfriend.

Too much information crammed into my head at once, headache~

I groaned and pushed my remaining food away.

'Are you okay?' Jonghyun asked with concern.

I just nodded trying to gather all my thoughts together.

I felt sick all of a sudden.

'Are you sure? You're kinda green' Minho asked.

All the attention was on me now.

Great.

'I'm fin--'

Turning around, I ran out of the dining hall and puked into a pot of flowers.

 

JESS'S CORNER! <3

Okay, I'm sure some of you have seen my other fanfic, 'I love how much you hate me'. I'm happy that some of you guys decided to subscribe too but i think im gonna close it like for now. I'm not sure whether i can cope with two fanfics especially when I have my piano and choir competitions plus exams all coming up... Seriously hate piano, its so hard to cope with Grade 7 piano when I have other things to care about.

OMG OMG OMG OMG MINHO'S ABS~ i wanna touch them~ HAVE U SEEN THE TEASER PIC?! so freaking y~ be warned. it might burn your eyes out because its too y. i wonder if the other members are going to show their abs OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ~fangirl overboard~ but i hate his new hair. what happened to his cute looong hair? D: STILL LIKING THE ABS

Im still waiting for it~~~ so yah im going to close the second fanfic for now, when I finish this fic then i shall start on the other one ok? So don't expect me to update any sooner.. (: btw it has nothing to do with the 'Guys at my school wears Boxers, But I wear ' I really love that story but believe me, i had my story stuck in my idea box (my brain) for a long time, i have many other fanfic ideas in my head, but im scared that i wont be able to start it so.......not going to tell you guys (:

Just did my profile ytd, totally love it now :D going to go now~ enjoy the ish update

 

<3 JESS