WHAT?!

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I walked in cautiously to see if there was any y traps.

‘I’ll never know whether my boyfriend was actually a crazy serial with his other four friends!!!’ I said aloud without knowing.

‘We’re not rapists dude.’ Onew leaned in and flicked my forehead.

Jonghyun and Minho just sniggered at my lameness as Key pushed back Onew from coming too close to me.

‘Noona, you seriously don’t trust us yet?’ Taemin blinked at me.

I bit on my lip, not sure what to reply.

Key and the rest were leaning in curiously, wanting to hear the answer.

‘I do trust you guys.’ I exhaled, ‘Anyway, lets concentrate on your dorm shall we?’

I gasped, ‘WHAT’S WRONG?’ Key leaped up.

I looked around at the ghastly sight.

I walked around touching the sofas, television, and opened the fridge as SHINee watched me nervously.

These guys were so impeccably neat that they even arranged the food in their fridge!

That made me feel inferior to them.

I felt myself shrink as I thought about the dust balls collecting at the back of my tv.

Note-to-self: Remember to do spring cleaning which was due since the beginning of the year.

‘You guys are neat. I look like a complete failure compared to you guys!’ I shrieked at them.

Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Minho all snorted in reply and draped themselves on the sofa, without taking off their shoes.

Seeing that, Key went white and immediately screamed at them while kicking their butts off the sofa.

Obviously now I can see who is the one that keeps this place so tidy.

‘I take back what I said. Key is neat, unlike you guys.’ I glared at them.

Taemin yawned and went into the bedroom.

‘Is there only one bedroom guys..’ I muttered.

‘Yup!’ Minho replied while slotting in Mario Kart wii game into the wii game thingy.

I walked into see the room separated into different sections with toilet paper.

Laughing, I walked to see Minho’s place.

Hmmm, sports stuff, and the usualy high school things.

OH my god!

I know it was rude to just touch other peoples things but I saw this really nice looking gold thingy in his book shelf and took it out!!

I brushed a dusty picture to see a really cute girly looking, cross dressing young Minho doing a kissy face.

I doubled over laughing at quickly took a picture of it with my polaroid again.

Minho’s bed was black.

I walked to Onew’s and Jonghyun’s, their section was connected.

Blue, good choice.

I looked at pictures of chicken that Onew collected under his bed.

Weirdo…

Taking a picture of that too, I walked over to Jonghyun.

Random things filled his place, rubiks cube, mp3 and stuff.

I walked over to Taemin’s place.

It was filled with plushies!!

Taemin was sprawled on his bed, sleeping like a baby.

I felt like going to him and cuddling him like what I was doing to his hello kitty plushie.

Touching his soft hair lightly, I walked over to the place I have been dying to look at.

The pink palace.

I groaned as I look at it.

The pink totally burned out your eyes!

I shield my eyes from the fluorescent pink as I rummaged through the underneath of his bed.

Fishing something out, I pulled a hard object out.

I took one look at it, and immediately started choking on my laughter.

There was Key looking unglam as ever, kissing his shower head with soap all over his hair and a towel around his waist.

His mouth was wide open and it seemed like he was trying to French kiss the shower?

I clutched my stomach harder as I looked at his magnificent concentration on the shower head.

Apparently, he forgot to switch off the water, so he ended up with water gushing out of his mouth.

I started choking harder on my laugh as tears started to come out.

Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Key rushed into the room in alarm.

Key’s eyes widened as he saw me rolling over the floor on his picture.

‘YAH! WHY ARE YOU ROLLING OVER THAT?! HOW DID YOU GET IT!! YA!!!!!!’ He shrieked as he pulled his hair.

Poor baby Taemin woke up blurly, because of Key’s loud wails and looked around.

‘Oh, she saw the picture.’ Taemin said and plopped down again, falling asleep.

Jonghyun, Onew and Minho cried with laughter.

‘I can’t believe you still have that!’ Jonghyun said between breaths of laughter.

‘You did this?’ I snorted loudly.

We all laughed harder as Jonghyun nodded while Key grabbed the picture and quickly shoved it under the bed.

He wailed and stomped his feet, accidently landing on Onew’s hand.

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ Onew screamed.

Taemin woke up again, took one glance at Onew  and merely said, ‘This always happen here Noona, utter chaos.’

---

We ended up kowtowing to Key in apology as Key nagged at us while wrapping Onew’s hand with bandage.

Onew had no reaction surprisingly, but when I asked him why, he said that it was no big deal, he was used to it.

We were all in a circle playing truth or dare.

‘Okay rules are, if you forfeit a dare, you get twice as worse as that. If you forfeit a truth,  I’ll ask DaeJung to torture you.’ I looked at them one by one as fear seeped into their faces.

‘Truth or dare Jonghyun.’ Minho said while leaning in.

‘Hmmm, dare.’ Jonghyun smirked confidently.

‘I dare you to… go on a date and kiss Dae Jung.’ Minho leaned back while sniggering.

Wow, never knew that Minho was crazily evil.

Taemin’s eyes widened as he look at Jonghyun to reply.

‘WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO!’ Jonghyun immediately rejected.

‘Remember the consequences..’ I said while smirking.

Thinking about it twice, Jonghyun backpedaled and agreed.

‘Taemin truth or dare..’

So we spent the late afternoon doing that.

It was 9pm already, and we were all tired out from playing weird games and were lazing on the sofa.

‘I’d better go now..’ I yawned while getting up.

‘NO! It’s way too late. You’re sleeping over.’ Key stated and pulled me down.

‘NO! My mum will kill me if she knows im sleeping over with guys only.’ I emphasized on the guys.

‘Plus I don’t have undergarments, clothes. And Mother Nature just visited me yesterday.’ I pulled him closer and said quietly.

Which was obviously not quiet enough because SHINee flinched and shuddered.

‘WHAT?! IT’S NATURAL.’ I complained.

Key stiffened and said, ‘Never mind. We’ll get ahem, pads, for you and some undergarments.’

‘ARE YOU SERIOUS KEY? IT’S BLOODY NINE AT NIGHT AND GUYS DON’T GO SHOPPING FOR THOSE STUFF! IT’S WEIRD!!’ Onew freaked at flapped his arms crazily while Jonghyun twirled his finger to show key was crazyyyyyy.

‘Yes, we’re going and that’s final. Get dressed.’ Key said firmly and stalked out.

Are they seriously going to buy those things?

I wondered as the four reluctant boys followed Key out of the door.

I flipped through the channel when suddenly Key popped in again.

‘Don’t open the door for any strangers OKAY?’Key spoke slowly, as if he was speaking to a child.

‘Yes umma..’ I waved at him as I continued to watch the show.

What a protective boyfriend…