"Revenge"

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Nobody's POV]

Mi Kyoung gasped involuntarily as the older girl towered over her.

It was somebody she never expected to see again.

She collasped onto the floor.

'Ae Cha unnie..' Mi Kyoung whispered.

Looking at her unnie's newfound appearance, she took in her piercings, dyed blonde hair and fake s.

'I'm not your unnie anymore.' Ae Cha sneered at Mi Kyoung.

Mi Kyoung gaped at her blankly.

How could she say that?

It was not her fault that Ae Cha had got shipped away to Korea by her  parents.

Ae Cha grabbed Mi Kyoung's hair and slammed her against the lockers.

The impact was so harsh that the noise echoed through the hall for a minute.

Mi Kyoung winced at the pain which was slowly revealing itself.

Ae Cha smiled viciously at her.

'All my life, my parents doted on you. They loved you. They abandoned me and gave everything they had to you. I was shunned did you know that? My life was pathetic after that. My friends started to drift off one by one. They all seemed to be attracted to you than me. Now you came to Korea to torture me? To grab the only thing I have like you always did?!' She screamed while clutching Mi Kyoung's throat.

Mi Kyoung clawed at Ae Cha's death grip.

She was starting to feel the lack of air.

Ae Cha was gripping her too tightly.

Ae Cha had that hysterical look in her eyes as she dropped the younger girl.

'Look here, I'm not that bad.. All I want you to do is leave Key oppa alone.' Ae Cha said sweetly, in a sickening tone

. Mi Kyoung spat on her unnie that thing and said a harsh no.

Ae Cha's eyes hardened immeadietely and she took Mi Kyoung by her clothes and threw her to the ground.

Mi Kyoung started spitting out blood and coughing.

The pain inflicted on her was too harsh already.

'You leave me no choice then.. Remember Hongki? I'll tell Key about your relationship.' Ae Cha threatened. 

'You wouldn't!' She gasped.

'Oh I would. I still have the photograph of him kissing your cheek at that carnival.' Ae Cha cackled.

Mi Kyoung was at loss for words as blood continued to drip onto her dress.

'So stay away from oppa.' Ae Cha glared at Mi Kyoung and slapped her for one last time before leaving.

'Key oppa..' Mi Kyoung held her cheek as she wept.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After cleaning up and changing into her gym shorts and tank top, Mi Kyoung tied up her hair and tried to cover up the bruise on that was left by Ae Cha.

'Oh no.. Key is really going to freak..' Mi Kyoung whispered worriedly to herself.

She grabbed her soiled clothes and walked out to her locker. 'Mi Kyoung!!!!! Where were you? You missed the second period!!' Eun Ae came bundling over.

Mi Kyoung ignored the wolf-whistles that she had caused because of her shorts and mini tank-top and hid her clothes behind her.

'I was erm.. busy' She replied as she quickly stuffed her clothes into her locker.

Eun Ae scrutinized her suspiciously.

'Why do you have a bruise on your mouth and why did you change out of your clothes.' Eun Ae asked.

'Nothing! Just drop the subject okay.' Mi Kyounbg glared at her.

Eun Ae surrendered and walked off to the next period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mi Kyoung's POV]

I decided since I already missed second period, i would skip third period too.

I was currently at the library, browsing through a random book while looking for pictures.

Too engrossed in reading, I bumped into someone. 'Omo! Are you okay?'

The boy glanced up blurly.

Oh gosh.

He had baby, flawless skin and cute brown-ish big eyes. His brown hair was tousled lightly and he smiled at me.

'Aniyo.. It's okay!' He waved at me.

Suddenly he started reaching for my face, as if examining me. 

'Yah!' I slapped him.

'Oh! I'm so sorry, I was busy staring at how beautiful you are.. Don't worry I'm gay.' He blurted out.

 'Gay?' I pondered.

'Yes, and my name is Dae Jung (random name)' Dae Jung smiled cutely.

'I'm Mi Kyoung! Nice to meet you!!' I smiled happily at him.

God he is so cute!! I wanna eat him up!

'Can I touch your cheek? They look really soft! What skin product do you use?' Dae Jung bounced excitedly.

I nodded, giving him permission.

He touched my cheek lightly with his soft fingers.

'YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!'

[Dae Jung's POV]

I looked at the person who shouted.

Oh my god.

OMO

OMO

OMO.

 I think I'm going to die of happiness!

It's Key! He's like super hot!!

I glanced at Mi Kyoung who was busy scolding Key.

I heard something like 'beat up....stupid .....cheating...' from him.

Chuckling, I looked back and forth at both of them.

Oh. A y girl and a handsome boy.

I pouted unhappily. Does that mean no Key for me?

Key glared at me while Mi Kyoung pulled his ear.

I already like them both already!

JESS'S PLAYPEN! ♥

I swear. I have become lazier and lazier to update~~ I mean look at 12vojenn unnie.. She's updating so fast T.T im so sorry my readers~ to compensate my lousy attitude.. I decided to update today!!! (: i hope you like this chappie! I have to go do hw now~~ just came home from school too.. replying to comments tomorrow! sorry for the wait!!

PS: MI KYOUNG ISH NOT PLASTIC~~

♥ JESS