Four dates and a lovely kiss

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

‘Mi Kyoung, breathe’ Minho coaxed me gently.

I fanned myself vigorously and tried to follow Minho’s instructions. Taemin and Jonghyun were gripping my arms so tightly that I think my blood has stop circulating.

‘Taemin, Jonghyun! You are squeezing her too tightly!!’ Onew reprimanded once he saw the pained look on my face.

Apologetic, they released my arms immediately and I felt the blood rush back to my arms. My breathing eventually calmed down and I started to think properly.

‘Noona! Don’t worry! We’ll all be your dates then during senior prom.’ Taemin did a cute aegyo in front of me. I laughed at his cuteness.

‘Well I don’t know…’ I said hesitantly, careful not to burst his little bubble of joy. ‘Mi Kyoung ah, I think that Taemin’s idea is quite good since we all don’t have dates.’ Minho smiled at me.

‘Ya!!’ Jonghyun bounced happily.

‘Neh!! Mi Kyoung, will you accept us as your four dates for the senior prom?’ Onew kneeled down and “proprosed”.

I blushed at once and squeaked a tiny yes. Taemin threw his hands up with joy before grabbing Minho and dancing around.

2min much..

Are you wondering how I know about pairings now? Well, let me tell you a little secret. I had researched about them yesterday.

(recap)

“SHINee”

I clicked enter with a hint of satisfaction. Well it was time I knew something about my five friends.

Many sources popped up as I looked for the one which was most reliable. Seeing wiki was available, I clicked on it at once.

Scrolling down, I saw many awards and variety shows they have participated in. How could I not have known about them?

Maybe it’s not as popular in the states. I bit my lip and went to youtube. (a/n no infringement intended)

Typing in SHINee again, I watched Hello Baby and stayed up until 3 am watching every episode. Neighbors were complaining that I was disturbing their sleep by laughing at night.

Who cares. No wonder SHINee was so popular.

(recap end)

I practically spent the whole day sipping on my ice lemon tea while researching everything about them. From their weird habits to their pets to their pairings.

That sounds stalkerish.  I shook that thought out of my head.

‘So, do you wanna go shopping today for your dress?’ Minho asked. ‘Nah, I bought a dress already with Dae Jung’

The bell rang and Mrs Yang walked in on time, class started.

After a dreary, boring lesson, I walked to my locker with the four boys stalking me. As I said, they were in all my classes, and worse now, had arranged their lockers next to mine.

‘How about your shoes?’ Onew asked again. ‘What a waste of money, I’m going wear flats.’ I waved it away.

‘Fine, we’ll buy make up for you then. I don’t care. Key has given us specific instructions not to let you out of sight.’ Jonghyun blurted out.

‘PERSONAL SPACE! YOU STALKERS’ I screamed while yanking my hair.

It was gym, and I had to change to my gym clothes. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the girls’ locker room with those wet puppies following after me.

‘Dudes, look at the sign.’ I pointed at the sign and read out slowly, ‘Girls ONLY’. Onew rubbed his head sheepishly and said they would go change in the Boys’ Locker room.

Finally they understood!

I went inside and changed into my clothes. Pulling my hair into a ponytail and putting on those really tight clothes, I left the toilet for the gym.

People were already there, warming up. I stretched too, getting ready to play netball today. The coach yelled at us to run 10 laps around the track before starting to play.

The students groaned angrily as I rolled my eyes. ‘Hey Mi Kyoung!’ Nickhun caught up with me as I ran ahead of everybody.

‘Sup!’ I smiled at him. ‘I bet that I would win you if we race.’ Nickhun smirked arrogantly. I scoffed and said, ‘I bet against that!’

Nickhun’s smirked widened and he said, ‘If I win, I get a kiss. If I lose, you’ll have me as your slave for a day.’

‘Deal!’ I shouted before running quickly.

‘YAH!!’ Nickhun shouted after me.

In the end, I won and my prize was the slave, Nickhun!! I cackled, Nickhun pouted and sat down with me.

We waited for the rest of the class to finish their laps.

‘Noona.. you didn’t wait for us.’ Taemin said sadly with the other three guys nodding with him. ‘Sorry, I was racing with Nickhun oppa.’ I explained.

They noticed Nickhun sitting next to me and waved at him.

‘Start stretching you lazy pigs! Girls on this side and guys on the opposite!’ The coach yelled again.

The girls started stretching. I think that the coach is erted. He probably designed these tight tight gym clothes.

He keeps on walking behind the girls, while looking at their butts and drooling. I shuddered.

After stretching, we played a hardcore game of netball and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another tiring day of school is over! I stretched happily as I went to my locker with my four bodyguards with me.

Opening it, piles of love letters and gifts flooded me. I sighed and took a plastic bag again and stuffed the letters into my bag.  I’m not that bad. I don’t throw away other people’s gifts. I just read them.

Jonghyun eyed me suspiciously as he closed his locker. ‘What!’ I glared at him.

‘We’re going to the mall today!!’ Minho jumped happily. I groaned, my bones were aching from the netball game. Don’t those people ever get tired?

I ended being dragged to the mall while fussing and throwing a tantrum. Taemin was holding one hand and Jonghyun the other.

‘Let’s see, how about this colour?’ Onew held up a shimmery hot pink eyeshadow. I made a puking sound.

‘This?’ Minho showed me a brown one. ‘Nah, you know guys. I don’t put on make up.’ I said for the billionth time.

‘Oh my god. Mi Kyoung? AND SHINEE?!’ a familiar voice shrieked.

We turned around to see a very shocked and happy Dae Jung screaming like a fangirl. Oh crap. Jonghyun is dead!

‘Who’s that?’ Jonghyun asked bluntly without thinking. ‘Oh sweetie, it’s me, your stalker, Dae Jung.’ Dae Jung sidled up to him and smiled coyly.

I choked on my saliva at Dae Jung’s straight forwardness. Taemin patted my back and whispered, ‘Poor Hyung..’

Jonghyun’s eyes widened in terror as Dae Jung linked their arms with a steel grip. Apparently Dae Jung was going to go shopping with us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After shopping and torturing Jonghyun, we went back to my apartment at eight pm.

‘Noona, it’s way too late, let’s have a sleepover!!’ Taemin clapped at his brilliant idea.

‘NO! I can’t have boys over!!’ I said.

Dae Jung scoffed angrily. ‘Except you Dae Jung.’

Minho thought about it for awhile and did his rare aegyo with his cute voice saying, ‘Please?’

‘Aniyo.. you’re so bad.’ I pouted and agreed.

‘Wait wait wait! Does that mean this thing is staying here too?’ Jonghyun pointed to Dae Jung who was clinging to him with horror. Dae Jung glared at me icily and I immediately nodded.

‘Sorry Jonghyun’ I said apologetically. Jonghyun looked faint as he wobbled on his feet.

Onew took their pajamas out of his big bag.

‘Wait?! You planned this right! That’s why you have pajamas prepared’ I pointed at that bag accusingly.

‘Erm…. Neh!’ The four guys said before running to the kitchen and locking the door to escape the wrath of me.

After I chased after then and chided them, all of us ended up in pjs sitting in a circle while playing spin the bottle.

It was Dae Jung’s turn. I had kissed Taemin and Onew once. Minho had kissed Taemin and Dae Jung
(much to his delight). And Jonghyun had kissed me and Onew.

‘Oh pleased be Jonghyun’ Dae Jung whispered loudly for us to hear and spun it. Jonghyun smacked his cheeks with horror as the bottle slowly stopped at him.

‘ANIYO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO’ Jonghyun got up and ran around the room.

‘Come here yeobo..’ Dae Jung whispered seductively. Taemin and Minho fell over laughing at Jonghyun’s bad luck with Onew shaking his head amusingly at him.

‘It’s the rules Jonghyun.’ I smiled  at him. This is going to be interesting.

Jonghyun sat down after being pulled by Onew and Minho. Dae Jung clapped excitedly while Jonghyun whimpered at his own bad luck.

He leaned in and smacked a big kiss on Jonghyun’s lips. ‘BLEH BLEH BLEH!!’ Jonghyun rushed to the toilet while screaming, ‘DISINFECTANT!!’ Dae Jung just smiled smugly and whispered to me, ‘This is all part of my plan..’

I yawned and crawled onto my bed. ‘Night!’ I said sleepily. Taemin and Onew squished themselves next to me before getting kicked off by Dae Jung.

In the end, all the four shinee members slept on the floor.

JESS'S PLAYPEN! <3

LATE UPDATE, IM THINKING OF STARTING A NEW FANFIC SHOULD I? (:

COMMENT REPLIES!

xXBaBYliiCouSXx: im glad u liked the dae jung (: LALALALA <3 i shall let the prom thing remain a mystery

-obsession: THANK YOU!! <3 THAT ROCKS!

PopCandii33: NO SECRETS ARE GOING TO BE GIVEN OUT!!

cupidzangel: aren't they cute?????? (:

chicken_onew: mwahahaha!! idk, i have not decided yet.

Breeannuh: MWAHAHA, unnie, i shall update on the prom asap!!!

_azn-Queen: shh~ must wait im not sure yet! :D

minho1lover: daejung is love <3 he is such a blunt person

Tillie: IDK IDK (: I SHALL NOT LET OUT ANY SECRETS!!

Supriya: i shall update asap!!

BlacknRed: mwahaha i updated, but this is not about the prom~~ oooh

froggycow: im so glad u like it!!

anjel_antoinette: mwahaha thanks so much for supporting me unnie~

Sandara28: omg new reader!! thanks for commenting!

icemochi18: yesh he is super gayyyyyyyyyy my love~~ (so cute)

reichi99: NEW READER! SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

 

OKAY! I THINK THATS ALL THAT COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPTER (: if i didn't reply. sorry im stupid~~