Senior Prom

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I was sipping on my coffee as Dae Jung gushed on about how hot Key was and how y Jonghyun was.

Dae Jung was cute, honestly, but WHY DID HE HAVE TO LIKE ALL THE SHINEE MEMBERS?

I sighed internally as I continued sipping.

Eun Ae was busy visitying her grandma this week and Dae Jung had invited me to go shopping so I figured why not?

I stirred my coffee absent-mindedly.

‘So do you think I should do it?’ Dae Jung snapped his fingers in front of me.

‘Um..yea! Sure!’ I replied uncertainly, not sure what he was talking about.

‘Okay, I shall chase after Jonghyun then.’ He said while looking at his nails.

‘BWOH?!’

Uhoh. Poor Jonghyun, he is sooooo dead now.

I hope he didn’t find out that I encouraged Dae Jung.

I sipped my coffee again when suddenly Dae Jung stood up.

He grabbed my coffe from my hand and dumped it into the trashbin.

‘WHAT THE HELL DAE JUNG?!’ I snapped, annoyed.

He put his hands on his hips and said, ‘We’re going prom dress shopping.’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was currently watching Dae Jung stuff socks into a D-Cup bra.

I know.

Embarrassing..

People were starting to look already.

We ended up from looking for a lovely dress to sitting in a ladies’ department trying on bras.

Well technically, it’s only Dae Jung trying on.

Laughters could be heard around us as I facepalmed myself.

‘Dae Jung, get the hell out of that bra!’ I hissed.

‘Hmm? Oh ya, this bra is like way too small for my lovely s’ He smiled at me.

Then he took off the bra and the stuffed socks and pranced to the shelf to look for bigger bras.

I felt like smacking him.

The saleslady was staring at us like we were aliens.

That’s it.

I took him and dragged him out of the store.

‘Well Mi Kyoung, if you were jealous that I had bigger s than you and could try on D-cup bra you could have just said so.’ He said while pointing my chest.

‘Firstly, your version of s are socks stuffed into a bra. Second, I’m not in the mood to shop anymore!!’ I screamed and stalked off to the elevator.

Dae Jung blinked and skipped over to me before linking his arm with mine.

‘Let’s go shopping okay sweety?’ He pouted cutely at me.

I sighed, defeated.

That boy will be the death of me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Too fat.’

‘Gross. Girl you look like a wedding cake!’

‘Nuh uh!!!’ 

I groaned angrily as I tried on yet another white dress.

Every dress that Dae Jung chose was white.

I mean come on, it’s not my wedding!

‘Ew. Get out of that.’ Dae Jung  said.

UGH!

I barged out of my dressing room, only in my bra and shorts.

‘Miss, please go back to your dressing room. Your attire is very unappropriate.’ The old saleslady nagged at me.

‘Why should I? Other people don’t seem to have a problem.’ I pointed out of the window at drooling boys.

‘Be..e..ca’ She stuttered, shocked.

‘Save it grandma’ I muttered while choosing a random dress from the shelf and shoved it into her arms.

‘I’ll get this.’

After the episode of half--me-fighting-with-saleslady was over, I walked out with as much dignity as I could muster.

The embarrassment of me being half- in public was slowly sinking in.

‘Wow! You totally kicked out there!’ Dae Jung bounced excitedly.

I smiled modestly and walked forward.

I wondered what dress I bought.

I hope it isn’t ugly… Taking the paper bag out, I stuck my hand in and pulled out the dress.

It was gorgeous.

The dress cascaded above the knee and the silky material flowed about.

It was strap-less and had an intricate crystal-like design on the upper half.

I gaped in awe at it.

Dae Jung peered at the dress and said, ‘That’s one y dress.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Noonaaaaaaaaaaaa!’ Taemin squealed.

Aisht…

So annoying.

Yes. It was the time of the month and I was PMS-ing.

‘Oh god! Shut up Taemin! You’re so LOUD!’ I snapped irritably.

His lips quivered slightly as tears brimmed his eyes.

I sighed.

Maybe that was too harsh.

I hugged him and his hair while saying, ‘I’m sorry Taemin. But noona is having mood swings cos she’s PMS-ing.’

‘What’s PMS?’ Taemin asked.

I turned red immediately.

‘Taemin arh, PMS is a type of moodswing that girls have when they are having their blood.’ Onew replied while chuckling.

I glared at him.

Taemin’s cheeks turn pink.

‘I want to go back to yesterday..’ I muttered.

‘Where were you yesterday?’ Jonghyun slammed his hand on my desk suspiciously.

‘I was out with Dae Jung.’ I replied, tired.

‘Dae Jung.. isn’t that a guy’s name noona?’ Taemin asked naively, after recovering from the PMS thing.

‘Oh my god! You cheated?!’ Jonghyun gasped.

Onew and Minho were looking wide eyed at me.

These pabos.

They don’t know that Dae Jung was gay.

Curse you Eun Ae.

You don’t have to suffer like me with these people.

One week had passed and she was still not back.

Apparently, her grandma fell sick and she had to stay for another week.

Which means she would be missing senior prom.

‘Noona! That’s so evil!!’ Taemin cried.

Onew and Minho shook their head.

They knew Dae Jung was gay because DaeJung had been stalking SHINee for a long time.

Too bad those idiots don’t know yet.

I wonder whether I should torture them.

‘You cheated!! I’m going to tell Key!!!!!’  Jonghyun said smugly.

‘Oh! Where is Key anyway?’ I asked.

‘So now you care! Well I won’t tell you!’ Jonghyun scoffed.

‘Sweetie, Dae Jung is gay.’ I told him.

‘Oh.’

‘He’s having his schedule for this whole week.’ Onew said.

‘WHAT?’

It was bad enough that Eun Ae would not be here to celebrate senior prom with me but Key too?

That means I won’t have a date!

I started to hyperventilate.

JESS'S PLAYPEN! <3

i've learnt my mistake and now am typing on microsoft word (:

erm much apologies that im not going to reply to ur comments on the last chapter. im only going to reply to ur comments for this chapter on my next update! BIG SORRY TO ALL THOSE THAT COMMENTED FOR THE FIRST TIME AND DID NOT GET THEIR REPLIES ANSWERED. CONTINUE COMMENTING.

oh ya! there was a confusion about that mi kyoung and hongki broke up so why does it matter if Key knew. So like Mi Kyoung didn't have her first kiss before so Key just thought that he was her first boyfriend. Plus key told her that she was his first girlfriend so he assumed that mi kyoung would have told him like he told her about her past relationships.

so i hope that cleared up the mess!

LOVES AND KISSES! 101 SUBSCRIBERS AND IM LOVING ALL OF U GUYS! <3

jess~