Memorable Senior Prom

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

‘So you came back especially for me?’ I asked.

Key blushed and said shyly, ‘Neh.’

‘And you brought Eun Ae to enjoy it too?’

Aww, he was just so sweet. He even thought of fetching Eun Ae to the prom with me.

Key turned even redder, ‘Neh.’

I hugged him tightly, trying not to mess up the make-up.

‘You’re so sweet  yeobo.’ I whispered to him.

He looked so handsome in his suit tonight! (a/n im in a really cheesy romantic  mood now. LOL)

‘Y..ye.obo?’ Key stuttered.

I released him and nodded happily.

Key thought about it briefly and broke out into a smile.

He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me out of the ballroom.

‘I’ve prepared something, come with me.’ He said while walking quickly.

I huffed and heaved my dress, in a failed attempt of trying not to trip over the folds.

Key sighed and lifted me up, carrying me like a groom carrying his bride.

‘KEY! DON’T DROP ME!’ I screamed, shocked and scared that he might drop me.

He smirked and pretended to let me go.

I shrieked and grabbed his neck harder.

‘YAH! You’re very heavy you know!!’ Key struggled to get my hands off.

‘Heavy?! You jerk!’ I pushed his chest lightly.

‘What happened to yeobo?’ Key teased me.

I pouted and looked away.

Key poked me lightly and said, ‘Yeobo, sorry.’

I continued to ignore him and stared at the ceiling, with him still carrying me.

‘Yeobo, you’re so light and pretty tonight. All the guys keep clamouring for your attention, it makes me jealous. Now you’re ignoring me?’ Key did a puppy face to me.

I groaned.

He did not just pull that face in front of me.

‘Fine. Where are we going anyway?’ I asked curiously.

The hotel where the prom was held is really big and I had no idea where we were now.

I chuckled at the sudden thought of me calling him a last time.

‘Shh, stop being so noisy, we’re going to reach already.’ Key shushed me with his finger.

I pouted and nuzzled my head into his chest.

I knew it was going to make my hair look like a bird’s nest but I could face Dae Jung’s fury after that.

Now, I’m just going to enjoy myself.

‘We’re here!’ Key exclaimed, dropping me at once.

‘OW!’ I landed on my bum.

‘Oops..’ Key rubbed his head sheepishly.

I got up and looked around.

We were at the poolside.

It was filled with rose petals and candles were lit around it.

Next to it was a clothed table with steak on it.

It was dim but the candles’ light made it look so nice.

I looked at Key sweetly and hugged him again.

He held my small hand in his and led me to the table.

‘This is really sweet Key, I didn’t know you had it in you.’ I said while poking the steak with my fork.

‘What?? Of course I had it in me.’ Key snorted arrogantly.

‘Please, don’t ruin the moment.’ I glared at him.

Key put his hands up apologetically and focused on his steak.

‘Sooo, what’s this for?’ I asked questioningly.

He glanced up at me and did a cute pose.

I pouted and said, ‘You don’t want to tell me.’

Key shook his head and continued to stare at his food.

‘Oppa..’ I got up and poked his cheeks lightly.

‘Actually, Mi Kyoung, I really like you.’ Key said quietly.

‘Wae?’ I looked at him, shocked.

‘I think you’re really pretty and I haven’t done anything to deserve someone like you. I know I’m overprotective and stalk you but that’s because I love you’ Key looked at me in the eyes.

What I saw tonight was a innocent handsome boy, that fell in love for the first time. How inexperienced he was in love, that I could see.

‘I love you too oppa.’ I replied, with tears of joy in my eyes.

Key leaned in and cupped my face gently.

‘Saranghaeyo’

Our lips met and sparks flew.

Just at that moment, fireworks burst brightly in the dark sky, but Key and I were oblivious to all our surroundings.

We were engulfed in each others presence, deeply in love. (a/n did I just write that?! Omg it sounds really cheesy.)

---------------------------------------------------------

‘Eun Ae! I’m so glad you came!!’ I yelled over the music as the party really started when all the teachers had left.

Everybody was going wild, all the girls had taken off their long dresses and changed into shorter ones while all the guys had loosened their ties.

‘Do you think I was going to let you go to senior prom without me?’ Eun Ae replied back enthusiastically.

'So what were you doing eh? Did you smoochy?' Eun Ae wiggled her eyebrows at me.

'Don't be so immature Eun Ae' I blushed.

'I KNEW YOU DID! HE CONFESSED RIGHT?' Eun Ae junmped up and down happily.

I ignored her and smiled at Key.

Key smirked at Eun Ae and nodded.

Eun Ae squealed happily and went all hyper.

Ring ding dong came on. (a/n im not doing Lucifer cos if I said that, that means that key has a half shaved head. And I don’t like that hairstyle)

The dance floor parted and SHINee went into the middle of it and started dancing.

Girls and guys, ahem DaeJung, started screaming loudly and jumping up and down.

I rolled my eyes as Key winked at me.

The girls around me thought that he winked at them instead of me.

They all fainted at once.

‘Okay guys and girls! Settle down! It’s time to announce our best dressed and the King and Queen of prom night!!’ The prom committee representative suddenly tapped into the microphone.

I sat down with Eun Ae and started talking about what she did during her visit to her grandma.

‘And the best dressed goes to… Key and Mi Kyoung!!’ She cheered happily.

‘Bwoh?!’ I sat up, shocked.

‘Let’s go?’ Key held his hand out for me.

We went up the stage and receive our prize.

‘Now, the one and only King and Queen, you’ve been waiting for… It goes to.. JONGHYUN AND DAEJUNG!’ The girl screamed.

‘DAEJUNG?!’ Me and Eun Ae screamed in unison.

Jonghyun’s knees buckled as he kneeled on the floor.

‘What have I done to get this torture?!’ He cried.

Dae Jung just dragged Jonghyun up the stage and took the prize.

‘Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!’ The crowd chanted excitedly.

I stifled a laugh again at Jonghyun’s tortured expression.

Dae Jung whirled Jonghyun around and said, ‘As you wish.’

He leaned in and kissed Jonghyun.

‘THUMP!’

Jonghyun had fainted.

Dae Jung just smiled at all of us and carried Jonghyun away.

This is definitely a night to remember.

 JESS'S PLAYPEN! <3

Soooo~ recently i did my first one-shot? For TOFUsteph  ^^ she requested for a onew fic? i thought it kinda ~~ so it opened up more requests. I realised all of them were Onew and you. LOL LOL LOL!! Anyway~ my point is im totally free today and tomorrow, so i guess if u want to request for a one-shot, u can. i'd be glad to do it ^^ just remember to include the character's name, special requests/ plot, shinee member *yes i only do shinee unless u add in like 1 or 2 other kpop people thats fine too*, and type of mood. im not that good in writing one-shots, but i'll try my best ^^ short chappie this time. i was busy rewatching idol army *sorry bows*

COMMENT REPLIES ♥

anjel_antoinette: yesh~ but key was super romantic in this chapter T.T

ice_mochi18: awwww, nvm ^^ just forget and move on, he especially asked his managed whether he could get out for awhile to be mi kyoung's date!

froggycow: thanks :D i shall be updating that one tomorrow~

xute_angel97: i feel even more sad for him in this chapter *bad jess keep  on torturing the shinee members*

Breeannuh: thanks unnie ^^ coolbeans? COOL WORD!

xXBaBYliiCouSXx: Dont worry ^^ i really love comments~ anyways onew ish ur biased? thats cool! im not sure who ish my biased -.-

Kinnie: Dae Jung is reallllllly domineering, i think thats why people like him so much LOL

xFlyHigh: i know~ me myself i cant imagine dae jung in a dress T.T

Sandara28: gotta love that crazy guy!

Supriya: lots of romance in this chapter anw~ (:

reichi99: thanks! i hope this chapter is up to standard even though its short...

TOFUsteph: hi unnie^^ i updated~ enjoy

chicken_onew: im not sure~ sorry i dont have any pictures to show D:

silver_songs: nahhhhh ur not old, my school doesnt even have prom...

cupidzangel: key is so blunt and dumdum <3

_azn-Queen: yep ^^ he had a surprise for Mi Kyoung too!

lolipopxo: he brought her along to meet mi kyoung! bffs must be united during prom ya know?

AlmightyJinkiSangtae: <3 i love ya too ^^ for being such an awesome reader!

nammys: thats why! *sighs* key, u've got a lot to learn

BlacknRed: Key's super inexperienced~ but he will learn soon ^^

12vojenn: unnie! wahh, i know!!! key ish uberrrr cute <3

MaiMai36: go get him!!!!