The Heartbreak

♥ He's the royal pain in my , but i love him ♥

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I woke up with a blaring headache the next day. ‘What time is it….’ I fumbled around for my bunny slippers. 

As my eyes finally seem to adjust to the brightness, I realized that it was already 7.45am! School starts at 8.

I finally found my bunny slippers and began shuffling around the room, getting ready.  Groaning, I changed my clothes and brushed my hair in front of my mirror.  

A girl with a flawless porcelain-like face stared back at me. Her dark locks gently swayed with the wind.  She had pink full lips and a big almond shaped eye. In other words, she was beautiful.

I sighed as I pulled my hair into a bun and put on my fake glasses.

I tried to push away the memories that were coming back. The ones spent with him. I collapsed on the floor as my memories forced themselves into my head.

[Flashback]

I squealed as my boyfriend hand’s covered my eyes.

‘Who am I?’ a familiar voice asked me in amusement.

‘Pabo, of course I know who you are !’ I laughed as I pulled his hands away from my eyes.

A familiar messy blonde haired guy chuckled.

‘Yah! Hongki, don’t laugh at me!!’ I pouted as I stomped away.

‘Neh!’ he replied and hugged me.

I smiled and said ‘I love you.’ Suddenly, Hongki  froze and stepped away from  me.

‘What’s wrong?’

‘I’m not in love with you. I meant to break up with you today. I found someone new.’ He snapped at me.

I stood there, stricken with fear. Is he breaking up with me? I thought he loved me! I thought we were meant to be!!!

He walked away quietly as I screamed angrily. How could he do this to me, I kneeled on the floor as tears streaked my face.

[Flashback end]

That was why I always ‘disguised’ as a nerd.

I didn’t want to see anything that reminds me of him.

I may seem normal on the outside, but inside, I was crying…

[Key’s POV]

Why hasn’t she called me yet? Aish.  I sighed, it was just my luck to have my first kiss given away like that, I promised myself that I would date the person that I first kissed.

It was because I thought that I would choose my first kiss carefully and choose “the one”!

I paced furiously around the classroom and growled.

[Nobody’s POV]

While Key was walking around the room, his friends were watching him in amusement. They never seen Key so psyched up about a girl.

Usually when they went to clubs, Key was the one that would call them man for flirting with at least 50 girls in one night.

‘Key, you know that first kiss is not counted right. You don’t have to date her…’ Jonghyun said.

Key growled, and Onew chuckled. This is gonna be interesting…

[Mi Kyoung’s POV]

I trudged unhappily towards my classroom when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

‘Why didn’t u call me!’ a familiar annoying tone said.

I sighed and turned around, ‘Why should I? I don’t even know you!’

There was a crowd of people around us already, hm, maybe those ‘kingkas’ are popular.  The girls were glaring at me, if looks could kill, I would probably be dead already.

‘Because..bec…’ Key stammered, shocked at my hostile behavior.

‘Did you cry? Your eyes are puffy….’ He asked curiously.

I glared at him and stalked into class. The last thing I needed today was someone irritating me.

The bell rang and at that moment the teacher walked in. I sighed  in relief, something that can distract me.

Key was staring at me non stop, I felt so uncomfortable. My face was flushed all the way through class.

The bell rang again and I quickly left.

‘Wait up!’ Key called behind me.

This made me walk quicker. Soon, he managed to catch up with me. Maybe he was a stalker, OMG, maybe he’s gonna stalk me home and me!!

‘DON’T ME!’ I exclaimed.

He look at me, confused as people around us started laughing.

I flushed into different shades of red (damn my imagination) and rushed into Maths class and he followed me in along with the other kingkas.

‘Bwoh?! You are in this class too?’ I asked.

He smirked and said ‘Aren’t you lucky? I changed my schedule to fit yours.’  Arrogant much…

I groaned and bang my head against the table.

'So why didnt u call me?' He pouted.

Damn that pout was cute, MI KYOUNG SHUT UP!!!

'I deleted your phone number thats why.'

'What?!' He exclaimed.

Then he grabbed my bag and used my phone to call his.

I could feel a deja vu in this. (grabbing bag when key and mi kyoung met and now)

The other classes passed through quickly----with key in all of them.

When the lunch bell rang, I ran out of the class, escaping from the stalkers.

After running around for awhile, I realized that I was in the school garden. Sweet smelling roses and lush grass surrounded me.

Being my usual clumsy self, I tripped over my own foot and fell down.

I suddenly realized that I wasn’t alone, a pale freckled faced girl with short bouncy hair was sitting on the bench reading a book.

She got up in shock at the commotion that I caused. After she saw me, the girl relaxed and helped me up.

I smiled at her and said ‘Thank you, my name is Mi Kyoung.’

She chuckled and replied ‘I know that, many girls have been gossiping about you and the kingkas. I’m Eun Ae.’

‘What?! Gossip?! Me!! Who are those “kingkas” anyway?’

‘The kingkas are the most popular kids in school. Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key. They all come from rich families and have been friends since kindergarten. All the girls love them except me of course.’ She scoffed.

I moaned ‘And Key is after me? All his fangirls are going to kill me!!’

Eun Ae chuckled softly.

‘Yah! Don’t laugh at me!! Look at my pitiful state…’ I cried.

She just patted my back.

‘There you are!’ that annoying voice exclaimed.

Me and Eun Ae looked up and saw Key towering angrily over us. Someone has anger issues…

He grabbed my arm and stalked away with me.

‘Eun Ae!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo!’

I was currently in the dining room sitting with all the kingkas.

Key was busy gulping down all his food.  

‘What horrible dining etiquette..’ I muttered under my breath.

Someone chuckled. I looked up to see four guys staring at me.

‘Ahnyeong! I’m Onew.’ An adorable guy smiled at me.

‘This is taemin, jonghyun and minho.’

Taemin was a cute guy that reminded me of a young boy a lollipop >3

Jonghyun had sharp features and blonde hair, hot………

Minho was tall and handsome, so charismatic, my gaze lingered on him for a longer time than the rest.

‘Yah! Don’t stare at Minho.. What’s your name.’ Key asked me.

‘Mi Kyoung..’

‘Mi Kyoung noona! Oh what a pretty name!’ Taemin bounced happily. I laughed at his cuteness.

“Taemin! Don’t seduce my girlfriend!’ Key shot a dirty look at him.

‘GIRLFRIEND?!’ I shrieked while getting up.

JESS'S CORNER

Oooooooh! Cliffhanger.... (: long chapter today. Sorry i couldnt update yesterday, i tried to be sneaky and woke up extra early to update but my mum was super angry at me cos i didnt manage to finish my hw (aka. too obsessed with reading fanfics) so she banned me from the computer. I worked all day in school today on this chappie. I hope you like it. I wanted to continue but i have to finish my hw or i'll be banned again tomorrow.... D: Ok.. BTW! 10 subscribers already!!! <3 Woot!! Oh ya, i would like to thank vanillatinks for working on my poster up there (aint it pretty?!) She was my first subscriber and I was her first person to request for a poster. ITS AWESOME!! yea~~~ Ok thats all! <3

loves, jess

29/6/2010