Do you really love me? But why are you doing this?

..I Love You

Author's POV

"Fishy oppa!" Jessica called and waved at Donghae on the canteen's table. She went towards them and sat beside Donghae "Oppa, I missed you. Let's go out later? Huh?" she said and flashed a puppy eyes as she held Donghae's arms.

"Annyeong Sica noona!" Henry greeted. "You know Hae hyung missed you. He's been so aloof these past fe--" Henry was cut short when Siwon covered his mouth.

"Hahaha...Don't mind him Sica." Siwon said as he removed his hand on Henry's mouth and stuffed it with sandwich. "You're hungry right? Go eat some of this." he gummy smiled on Jessica and Henry did a puppy nod.

Jessica giggled of what the two did. "Mind if I borrow your Donghae hyung for a sec?" Jessica asked and the two agreed. Then the Gorgeous Fishy Couple went to the other table and talked.

Donghae's POV

"Oppa, I'm really sorry about last sunday for not going out with you." Jessica apologized while playing with my right hand. I don't know what to say, so I just turned and looked at her but I think she felt my uneasiness. She removed her hand from mine. "Is there something wrong? I think the playful Donghae I know was already gone." I was a bit shocked of what she uttered.

              It's not my fault why I'm acting like this. She's the one to blame from my sudden action towards her. Aish~ Why Am I blaming the girl that made my life so happy...wait let's change that. Why Am I blaming the girl that made my life ALMOST happy?  I don't know if I'm going to bring up the scenario that I saw last sunday or not. Ahh...

"Sica?" I said, looking at her seriously. "Do you love me?" I asked and never had I let go of Sica's eyes. She went blanked for seconds then flashed me a smile.

"Of course." I'm not expecting that. I left her eyes and looked away. "Where were you last Sunday?" I asked, more of tuning like a father asking his daughter why she came home late.

"I-I was at...I was at my auntie's home." In her auntie’s house? But she just said that she’s sick an—Yah! Donghae don’t you still get it? She’s just making fun of you. "Wait, why are you acting like that? Huh? Are you being jealous again?" Jessica overwhelmed me with questions that only she, can answer. Can she blame me for acting like this? We are exclusively dating then I'll just see her with that guy?! “Just tell me why are you acting that way! Don’t fool me Donghae; I know you’re thinking that I’m cheating on you. Te--”

“Yes!” I yelled. The students that are in the canteen were now looking and started to gossip while keeping their eyes on us. “Yes, I saw you with that Jaebeom in the park-the time when I asked you where you are and the time you lied about being sick just to flirt with that guy--” I was cut when she slapped me. The slap doesn’t hurt but what hurt the most was this, my heart that I almost spend just in loving her.

                    Without a word she left me and I know she will never come back to me again. I still have a long day to deal with this ache that I’m feeling.

Author’s POV
                    The second bell rang and signaled every student to go to their fourth subject. Siwon went to his own class without Donghae. As their class was going on, Siwon’s phone rang, good thing they’re having their experiment in the laboratory and the teacher is busy accommodating other students. Siwon went out of the room to check who messaged him.

‘Hyung, have you seen Donghae hyung?’ It’s Henry.

‘I don’t know also. I didn’t saw him on our third subject. I’m a bit worried about that fishy.’ Siwon replied Henry’s text and then went back to his class.

Jihyuk’s POV
                   
Sooyoung and I are having our P.E. class and I was sitting on the side of the field watching my girl classmates play soccer when I noticed something or someone resting on the nearby bench. I turned to look there and saw a boy somewhat sleeping on the bench.

What an irresponsible guy, skipping class and wasting his time, sleeping? Why doesn’t he just go home? I mused while looking at the guy.
“Yah,” Sooyoungelbowed me. “가자!”She grabbed my arm and we walked towards the changing room. “Who were you gazing at earlier?” Sooyoung asked while dressing up in her blouse. I turned to her.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“You don’t know? How can you not know? You can almost freeze that person with your icy stares.” Sooyoung said then let out a giggle. She was actually teasing me to that guy.

“Hey, I wasn’t giving him an ‘icy stares’, kie? I was just giving a realization that ‘he’s wasting his time sleeping when he should’ve attend his class.’” I defended myself.

“Whatever you say.” Sooyoung laughed again. “Oh!” I looked at her in shock.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s Siwon oppa. He just messaged me.” She answered and looked at her phone. “Uhm, Jihyukie I’ll go ahead let’s just meet in the classroom. Bye!” She said and went out of the changing room.

I then finished changing and trailed outside. As I was walking, I turned to the direction where I saw the guy that I saw a while ago. He’s still there but he’s now sitting and his head was direction upward. Look like he’s contemplating. I approached him and to my surprise it was Donghae.

“Donghae?” I leaned over to him and he opened his eyes.  “What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?” I asked him. He then gestured me to sit beside him.

Authors’ POV
“Are you ok?” Jihyuk asked him again. Donghae smiled while looking at the field.

“Let’s go on a date.” Donghae asked but in tone that he is declaring it to Jihyuk. She was shocked to hear this from him.

“뭐—뭐야?” she stuttered. Donghae looked at her and laughed. “Why are y-y-ou laughing?” she asked, still collecting herself.

“I’m just joking! You should’ve seen your face.” And he continued laughing. Jihyuk spanked Donghae on the head. “Ow~ What’s that for?” he said while massaging his head.

“That’s for pranking me!” She yelled at his ears.

“Fine. Sorry Ms. Park.” He said looking at her eyes then he angled back to the field. They were quiet for seconds then Donghae started talking. “So, are enjoying our campus?”

“Yes, I really love it here.” She said and smiled. “Uhm, by the way I have to go now. Bye!” Jihyuk said. “Oh, wait. You’re going with me.” Jihyuk said and dragged Donghae up and they started to walk.

“Where are we going?” Donghae asked while they are walking. As they arrived,

“Here.” They halt in front of Donghae’s classroom.

“Donghae-ah!~” Siwon called and went to them. “Yah! I’ve been looking for you and I even called you on your phone but you’re not answering it.” He said to Donghae and then turned to Jihyuk. “Thanks Jihyukie.”

“You’re welcome. Bye!” she bid goodbye and waved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: really sorry for the late update :D hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I’ll do my best to give a nice chapter next time ^^.

What do you think of what will happen to HaeSica love team? Are they going to be together again? Or Donghae’s going to persue Jihyuk?

I really forgot to put Hyuk in this chapter. I can’t find a place where I could put him…but expect him to be on the next chapter :D..