Hello

..I Love You

Narrator's POV:

'ok, this is it!,' young Jihyuk thought as she got down from the car.

"oppa! wait for me!, " Jihyuk said as she rushed behind her brother.

"Oppa, where would be my classroom? Are we classmates?, " Jihyuk asked so many questions that made Leeteuk so annoyed, so he faced her.


"First, Director Kim would direct you to your teacher and second we-are-not-classmates. Got that? "

"Why so hot tempered? I'm just asking," young Jihyuk said.

Leeteuk just smirked and got inside his classroom. "See you later oppa!, " young Jihyuk exclaimed.

Director Kim and young Jihyuk went to the teacher's lounge. Director Kim knocked on the door, "Good Morning," she said as the door opened.

"Good Morning also. Are you Mrs. Park Min Young, the mother of the new student?, " the teacher asked.

"Ah, animnida. I'm Director Kim, i'm the guardian of Miss Jihyuk and Master Jungsu."

"Oh. By the way I'm Miss Kwon Yuri and I will be the homeroom teacher of Miss Park. Where is she?, " Miss Kwon said as she exchanged hands with Director Kim.

By that time young Jihyuk is hiding at the back of Director Kim and suddenly appeared wearing her cutest smile while waving shyly towards her new teacher.

"You're so cute," Miss Kwon said as she walk towards Jihyuk and arched to pinch young Jihyuk cheeks.

"If I may excuse you Miss Kwon Yuri, I'm afraid I had to go. Please guide Miss Jihyuk to her classroom and just inform us if the kids needs something, " Director Kim said as she handed Miss kwon the calling card.

"I will, annyeong." Miss Kwon said. "Kaja, Jihyuk," she said as she grabe Jihyuk's little hand.

 

At the classroom:

"Good Morning class, meet your new classmate, Miss Park Jihyuk."

"Annyeonghaseyo~," Jihyuk said shyly. "I-I'm Park Jihyuk. I'm 4 years old. Let's be friends," Jihyuk buckled.

"HELLO!, " her classmates exclaimed.

"ok, just take your seat here, " Miss Kwon said as she ushered little Jihyuk in her seat.

"Hi~, " a young boy said.

Jihyuk smiled at the boy as she waved at him.

"Class, let's start the lesson." Miss Kwon said.
 

young Jihyuk's POV:

After the class, it's almost lunch. I decided to go to Teukie oppa's classroom suddenly someone called me.

"Jihyuk-sshi!, " the voice said and I turned back to look. That's why I suddenly bumped on the nearby post.

"aigoo~," I uttered in pain as I massaged my forehead.

"are you ok?, " the person said as he went to my side to check if I'm alright.

When the person said that, I just laughed and thoughted 'Do you think I'm still alright after I bumped into this hard post?.' "ah~ ne, " I said as I remove my hand from my forehead.

"By the way I'm Lee Donghae. I'm your classmate, I'm the one who greeted you just this morning." as Donghae said as he flashed me his cute smile.

I shaked hands with him.

"so, what are doing in the hall way?, " he asked.

"I was just finding my oppa. Can you help me find his classroom?, " I said as we walked.

"Sure." he answered. "So...Do you have an oppa here?, " he asked.

"Yes."

"Is he a teacher?, " he asked again.

Now I realized what Leeteuk oppa feels whenever I asked him a lot of questions.

"No. He's also a student here." I said, "Oh! There''s my oppa, " I exclaimed as I grabe young Donghae's arms.

"Hi oppa, let's go eat together. Ah, btw. This is Lee Donghae. He's my classmate and my new friend, " I said as I introduced

Donghae.

"Hi!, " young Donghae said.

"Hi~," oppa teukie said, "Kaja."


Narrator's POV:

After they have eaten their lunch, they went back to their respective classrooms. The classes resumed and dismissal came. Director Kim and uncle Lee fetched them.

At the house:

"Eomma!!! " Jihyuk shouted as she and Leeteuk went inside.

"So how's the day of my baby ttal?, " she said as she kissed and hugged her daughter.

"It's ok, no...MORE THAN OK! Mom you're right, I already met a new friend there. "

"That's good. So who's this new friend?, " her eomma said as they sat down the couch.

"He's Lee Donghae. Mom can I invite him here?, " young jihyuk asked.

"Eommeo, baby he's the son of my bestfriend that's living in California. But how come~" her eomma said while wondering.

"Maybe, they already got here. So~ It could mean that we could invite Donghae and his eomma here?, " young Jihyuk said in excitement.

"I think that's a good idea dear but let's just think about that some other time, but first you need to change and let's eat. Your appa and oppa is already waiting at the dinning table, " her eomma said as she cuped tha face of young Jihyuk and tickled her.

After they have eaten young Jihyuk and Leeteuk already went to thier rooms to do their homeworks. After that they slept.