I missed you

..I Love You

Narrator's POV:

"You knew each other?" the three of them blurted out.

Jihyuk didn't answer the sudden question but just run towards Donghae and hugged him like a maniac. Donghae just frozed in his tracks and not knowingly hugged her tight.

"Donghae-ah~ I missed you so much." Jihyuk said as she jumped up and down still hugging Donghae "I never knew I would see you here!"

The three just stood there watching the two hug each other.

Donghae's POV:

ow sh*t is she really Jihyuk, my childhood friend...I thought. She then went to me and hugged me so tight will jumping up and down will saying how she much missed me. Out of my mind, I hugged her back.

She then stopped hugging me and looked at me while her hands on my both shoulder.

"Hey~" she said, pouting "Don't you miss me?"

"a.uhm..of course!" I stuttered. MWO?! Did I just stutter??? her face changed its experssion. Her nose narrowed and her brows was like being basted together. But all of a sudden, she smiled.

"Yah!" Henry grumbled

"We're still here.." Siwon said sarcastically.

"Mianhe~" Jihyuk let go of me and turned to Siwon's place and bowed down.

"Ah, gwaenchana Jihyuk-sshi~" Siwon said.

"So let's all eat!" Sooyoung said as she clap.

Narrator's POV:

They ate while talking about Jihyuk and Donghae's 'PAST'. Donghae is just quiet throughout the period. Not because he knows the story or whatever but because he's just shocked to hear everything to Jihyuk. Remebering all of it.

'maybe I was wrong after all...' I thought while looking at her while she narrates the things we used do.

RING~ RING~

lunch came to an end and they all went to their respected classrooms.

At Donghae and Siwon's class, they were having their last class. While Mr. Cho is carefully scribbling the equations on the board, Siwon can't help but look at Donghae who is 'eating' the head of his pen while looking at his paper intently. Siwon threw a paper to Donghae. Donghae picked it up and read on what is scribbled in it but to his surprise Mr. Cho is already in front of him. Mr. Cho grabbed the paper and looked at Donghae blankly. 'uh-oh...I'm so dead..' He thought and looked back at Siwon sending a signal that says 'You're a dead meat later Choi Siwon!'. Mr. Cho walked away.

RING~ RING~

"Mr. Lee Donghae", Mr. Cho called out "Come with me in the office."

After minutes of explaining, Mr. Cho understood what had happened he let go off Donghae.

"Hae~ mianhe", Siwon said as he approached Donghae on the doorstep outside the teacher's room.

"Tch-" Donghae smirked "It's fine."

"Oppa!" someone called out. It was...

"Jessica..." Donghae uttered.

"Oppa, are you going home now?" Jessica said as she clutched around Hae's arms.

"Uhm, I'll go first Hae. bye!" Siwon said and he walked away.

"Uh, arasseo.." Donghae responded then he looked back at Jessica "Sorry, I'm not going with you today."

Jessica let go off of Donghae and she pouted "Tsk- Wae?" Jessica asked, looking at Donghae so intently.

"I have to go to work today. Sorry, If you want we could go out of the school together." Donghae said smilling while moving his brows up and down at Jessica.

"Tsk- no need. I can go home myself." Jessica said and walked out. Donghae just scratched his nape then he headed to the gym to get his stuffs for his work. 

Donghae reached the gym and went to the locker room. While getting his clothes he heared like someone is taking a shower. He wondered why so he made his way to the showers. He became more scared. As he went a little closer he heared a familiar voice. He was shocked to see Jihyuk getting dressed. Jihyuk looked at her right and saw Donghae standing...so stiff.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted so loud that made Donghae come to his senses. He hurriedly went out.


'Ah!~ Did he? eomeo! I hope she didn't saw--' Jihyuk thought as she looked at herself.


'what was that???ahhh~ Donghae tell me you did saw IT....' Donghae thought as he leaned on the door.


Donghae decided to wait for Jihyuk outside and say his apology for what had happened. Minutes had passed, Jihyuk came out. She was shocked to see Donghae outside. She step back a little.

Donghae bowed immediately and repeatedly uttering "Jihyuk-sshi~ mianhanda."

"Ah.....it's ok Donghae." Jihyuk said as she held Donghae's shoulder.

"I didn't mean to peek. It's just that--" 

"Just forget what had happened." Jihyuk said and flashed Donghae a warm smile. 

Donghae blushed and smiled back at her. "By the way, why are still here?"

"Should I asked that to you too?" Jihyuk said teasingly.

Donghae smiled and replied "ah, ok. I'm here to get my clothes for my work later. and you?"

"Well..." Jihyuk started to walk outside the gym and Donghae followed her "I decided to distress myself."

"So..." Donghae peeked at Jihyuk's face "..you danced." he said proudly.

"How did you know?" Jihyuk stopped in her tracks.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm your bestfriend, right?" Donghae responded. They stared at each other for a second or two and looked at the opposite sides smilling. "Yah~ why did you not said a thing about going home?" Hae asked and they continued walking again.

"Sorry, I didn't expect also. Appa had to fix things here." she explained.

"So..are you staying here for good?" Donghae asked.

".....YES!" Jihyuk said that made Donghae's face lighted up.

Donghae can't explain his feelings.

They walked together chatting. They parted when Donghae reached the cafe where he works.

For a moment, Donghae forgot about Jessica. Forgot about what she did to him. He just doesn't feel right now that Jihyuk is now here, so near to him.




Mianhe guys if I updated this too long *90 degrees bow* 


COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, REACTIONS AND QUESTIONS about this chapter just post it down there ↓↓↓↓↓↓....