You?!

..I Love You

Jihyuk’s POV:

“Jihyuk-ah~..” I heard someone calls me while knocking on the door. I covered myself using my blanket.

“..wake up…” the voice became loud..he seems to be on the run…why does everyone so in a hurry??

“..yah! you’re going to be late…wake up already!” the knocking turned into banging….jamkkanman..LATE? I opened my eyes and shifted to my right side…
                                          
                       
..HOLY SHISUS! I’m late! I hurriedly went out of my room and took a bath.

"Aish! yah Jihyuk. You should learn to wake up yourself!" Teukie oppa shouted at me.

"I know! sorry!" I shouted back as I entered the bathroom. I hurriedly changed into my uniform then I went down the stairs and just grabbed a toast and ran outside. "I'm going!" I called out.

"Jihyuk! Your--" Teukie oppa was called me but I didn't bother to listen.

I entered our school's premises so weary. "Aish~ You're dead Jihyuk. I'm so babo!" I cursed as I noticed that there were no more students around so I hurriedly went to our room. Since I'm still not familiar to the schedule of my classes. I carefully took out my mini organizer and read it while running. And because of running in the stairs WHILE READING I didn't know where am I going.

"u..u...uwaaaahhhhh---" I went out of balance. Just a minute before I was going to be late now going I'm to be...dead...T__T...but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Oh my gosh, Am I dead?", I murmured repeatedly as I closed my eyes, still recovering from the faulty thing happened. I opened my eyes when I felt someone is in front of me.

"Miss? Are you ok?" 'my savoir' said while looking at me intently. My cheeks turned to red. I noticed he's so....cute, handomse, kkotminam. His eyes, his not so perfect nose^^ and his nice carved jaw. Does he have a girlfriend? I think I like him already. "Do you like me?" he asked and moved his face more closer to me.

"MWO?!" I snapped out of my 'daydream'.

"Hey! don't shout ok." he said while massaging his ear. I looked at my watch and I suddenly remembered that I'm alreaady late for my class. So I hurriedly runned again.

Jihyuk Savior's POV:

       Ahh~ I really hate P.E. class. All of the running, sweat and the noise...I thought to myself as I walked in the corrid. I actually cut class. I sat on the stairs for a minute when I suddenly heard feet going up on the second floor stairs. I peeped thinking that maybe it's a teacher and surely he/she will scold me, seeing me on the corridors wandering around.

        As I looked I was relieved to see that it's just a school girl that's running and all sweaty while...reading? Ah~ so babo of her to read while running off the stairs. I'll bet she'll trip, I thought again but not knowing I'll be right.

"u..u...uwaaaahhhhh---" she tripped of backwards. I rushed to grab her arm and pulled her to the level.

"Oh my gosh, Am I dead?", she murmured repeatedly that made me laugh a bit.

"Miss? Are you ok?" I asked her as I went closer to her face. She then blushed and she looks like...daydreaming so I snapped out and asked her "Do you like me?"

"MWO?!" she shouted that I thought for a sec I could lose my sense of hearing.

"Hey! don't shout ok." I said while massaging my ear. Aish~ this girl is really..."Yah!" I called out as she run away "Thank you?" I uttered to my self as I caress my nape. So rude of her not even saying thank you to me saving her life but I think she's cute. It cute of her went she blushed..no...she's way cuter if she's angry. She's an interesting girl.

Hmmp~ I sighed and walked the opposite way.

-end of POV-

After running for minutes Jihyuk came to the gym and approached the class who is currently jogging around the gym while the teacher shouts.

"Seonsaengnim?" she approached the teacher.

"Are you miss Park?" she asked and Jihyuk just nodded "You're late, don't dress up because we are about to finish the class." the teacher leave Jihyuk standing and went to the class to dismiss them.

tsk...Jihyuk you're such a babo! How did you think that its saturday!...ahhh~ Jihyuk keep on blaming herself.

After the class...

"Hey~" Sooyoung patted Jihyuk's shoulder who is bowing her head down while sitting on the bench outside the gym "I thought you're sick that's why you didn't come to school."

"No. I woke up late." Jihyuk said as she stands up and started to walk, Sooyoung just looked at her blankly "well...I thought its a saturday." Sooyoung laughed.

"Mwo?" she exclaimed as she tries to control her laughter.

"Ok fine. I know I'm like a jerk" she said.

"Ok....let's just hurry up for the next class", Sooyoung said as she was already stopped laughing. Then they headed to the science lab.

After the science class...

"So Hyukie, what should we eat?" Sooyoung said as she scanned on trail foods.

"Ahhh~" Jihyuk complained "after that DISSECTION we had, you still have the apetite?" she said emphasizing the word dissection.

"tsk, why would I lose my apetite on the delicious foods." Sooyoung she said picking the cheesecake and placing it to her tray.

"You really hold up your SHIKSHIN name " Jihyuk smiked.

As the lunch is over...

at their History class..

"Blahh...blahh..blahh.." the teacher said, discussing something.

another boring class and ANOTHER bald and boring teacher....Jihyuk thought. "Seonsaengnim!" she raised her right hand.

"What is it?"

"May I go to the restroom?"

"Arasseo."

Jihyuk stands up and walked out of the room. She went to the girl's restroom and washed her face because she was too sleepy. As she was about to go out, she suddenly slipped because of the water on the floor that made it slippery.

"ahhh!" she shouted and fell on her on the floor. Then a guy went hurriedly inside the restroom. "aigoo~" she was massaging her .

"Miss are you alright?" a guy voice said. Jihyuk stopped from massaging her .

jamkkanman...that voice is so familiar to me....Jihyuk thought. She slowly looked up to see her 'savior' again. "You again?! what are you doing here? Do you know that you're inside a girl's CR?"

The guy lowered his body to Jihyuk position and said "I heared your scream from the boy's CR so I rushed here to see what happened. And yes, it's me AGAIN." the guy explained and he moved closer to jihyuk.

"ya-yah!...what are you think you're doing?"

"I'm bringing you to the clinic."

"I can stand. Ok!" Jihyuk said as she tried to stand up but failed. She fell on her again. "ouch~" she whined.

"Oh, really huh. Ok if you said so." the guy stands up and act like he was leaving Jihyuk there.

"Uh~...WAIT!" Jihyuk called him "Fine."

So the guy piggybacked Jihyuk and brought her to the clinic. The school nurse said that she should rest first.

"Are you ok now?" Jihyuk's savoir checked.

"Ne." she answered back "By the way, I'm really sorry for my rude behavior this morning and also awhile ago and thank you for saving me and bringing me here ", Jihyuk said as she blushed and bowed her head down for she's a bit embarrassed.

Jihyuk's savior just smirked and said "What's your name?"

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you myself. I'm Park Jihyuk and I'm in grade seven section A." Jihyuk said as she shaked hands with her 'savior'. "And you?" she asked curiously.

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, grade eight section B." he smiled and shook hands with her too.

"So you're my sunbae!" Jihyuk said bubbly. "Please take care of me" she said as she bowed down.

"and I'm currently doing than ", Hyukjae said sarcastically while messing Jihyuk's hair.

"aish, stop doing that sunbae~" Jihyuk complained, smilling. Her phone rang "Uhm, wait. Sooyoung?....ne...I'm in the clinic. I'll explain to you everything when you get here. Arasseo~ bye."

Sooyoung came a few minutes after and Jihyuk introduced Hyukjae to her. After that Hyukjae left them two alone.

"So he's your savior?" Sooyoung said.

"Sort of. It's because..." Jihyuk narrate the whole story since this morning why Hyukjae became her 'savior'.




COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, REACTIONS AND QUESTIONS about this chapter just post it down there ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓