Chapter 11: That simple kiss on the forehead

..I Love You

Jihyuk’s POV
After that talk with Hyuk oppa, I went back to our class. As I’m going inside our classroom, I saw Donghae oppa standing beside the doorway.

“Jihyuk,” he uttered as I was to go inside. I stopped to look at him. “Sorry about my actions earlier. I am.”

“It’s fine. Don’t mind it.” When I was about to go in, he grabbed my arm. “What?”

“Nothing. Sorry again.” Donghae flashed me a half smile. I can feel his regret about what happened.

Hyukjae’s POV
“Hey~” Junsu nudge me while Mrs. Kang is writing at the board. I looked at him. “So, what happened? Did she agreed?”

“Positive.” I said as I glanced at Mrs. Kang, try not to be caught. “I’m going to fetch her later after our dismissal.”

“You’re really good at making girls fall in love with you. Can you also share some to me?”

“Why don’t you share first what the two of you are gossiping back there, Mr. Kim?” Mrs. Kang said as she angled her glass. Junsu’s face went so pale. “I’ll be seeing you later after class.” We both faced desk. I don’t what Junsu is regretting about but for me, I’m just thinking about how I will escape Mrs. Kang and be with Jihyuk later.

“Class dismissed.” Mrs. Kang said as she glanced at the two of us. I watched her go out of the room.

“I’ll go first.” I elbowed Junsu and hurriedly went out of the classroom.

“Where are you going?! Mrs. Kang needs us in her office!”

“Just tell her I have an afternoon job!” I shouted back as I dashed out of the room.

Author’s POV
Siwon and Donghae came to Jihyuk and Sooyoung’s classroom to fetch them.

“Let’s go?” Siwon asked Sooyoung.

“Donghae, take care of Jihyukie arasseo?” Sooyoung said then looked at Jihyuk. “We’ll go now. Bye!” the two of them waved at Donghae and Jihyuk.

“Uhm, Jihyuk?” Donghae uttered. Jihyuk smiled at him as a reply. “I have something to tell---” Donghae was cut when someone called Jihyuk.

“Jihyuk,” Donghae and Jihyuk looked back to see Hyukjae walking towards them.

“Oppa.” Jihyuk smiled at him. He smiled back. “What brings you here?” she asked then Hyuk scratched his nape before answering.
 
“Wonder if I can give you a ride home?” Hyukjae answered. Donghae felt something about the scenario. He can sense that Hyukjae likes his best friend and that’s awful to his side. Jihyuk on the other hand is having a dilemma on what she’ll answer because she knows that if she said yes Donghae will surely feel bad. She looked at Donghae as if she’s asking through her eyes.

“It’s fine. I still have to do my work.” Donghae said then looked at Hyukjae. “You can give her a ride.”

“Great!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “Thanks.” He smiled to Donghae.

“Thank you.” Jihyuk mouthed to Donghae as they left him there standing while looking at them.

‘I should’ve said it sooner…’

Jihyuk’s POV
Hyuk oppa and I walked down the school. I wonder why Hyukjae oppa is really saying the truth. Well, I think that he’s just going to play with me and it’s because of what I noticed earlier that lunch time. With his friends, they we’re like having groupies that most famous band have. There’s no deny on that because Hyuk oppa is one of the famous guy in school. Hmm, it’s not bad for me to go with the flow.

“Are you ok riding a motorbike?” I was cut in my thoughts when Hyuk oppa asked me.

“Motorbike? You drive motorbike?” I asked then he chuckled. ‘Jihyuk, what kind of question is that?’ I scolded myself. “Uh, uhm…I didn’t tried riding one before but I can try.” I smiled instead and same as he. Hyuk oppa held my hand as I sit at the back.

“Hold on tight.” Hyuk oppa said then he started the engine. We drove out of the school campus and headed to the road.

“Why did we stop?” I was puzzled why we stopped at an ice cream shop but of course I know that we will eat there but I thought he’ll drive me straight home. He aided me as I get down to his motorbike. “Oppa, I thought you’re going to send me to my house?” I asked as we went inside the shop. We sat down on a two seated table beside the window.

“I escaped from my teacher just for and I’ll just know that you don’t want to be with me?” he leaned across to me and started to flash his puppy eyes to me. ‘I’ll not fall for this. Stop it oppa!’ I said to myself, biting my lip to hide my smile. “Besides you agreed in dating me.”

“Ok, fine.” I yield. “But we’re going home after this.” I said then he nodded.

“Ms and Mr, may I get your orders?” the waitress gave us the menu that has lots of ice cream of different flavours and variants.

Hyuk oppa ordered for a strawberry sundae ice cream and I ordered my favourite blueberry ice cream sandwich. When our orders came, I was surprised that a guy like him drools over strawberries. He’s like a 7 year old kid as I looked at him while eating his ice cream sundae. We shared about the things we liked, things that would piss us and about our life experiences that we can’t forget. I keep laughing on his experiences with his friends like when they tried to join a drag queen contest in school when they were in middle school. Hyuk oppa is really the type that you will feel light every time you’re with him.

“Thank you for the ride and also for the ice cream, oppa.” I said shyly and smiled at him. ‘Eommeo, what is he trying to do?’ I asked myself as Hyuk oppa slowly held my head and to my surprise, he kissed my forehead-in front of our house!

“You’re welcome.” He said after the kiss. I’m trying to collect my scattered thoughts. “Thanks also for being with me…Goodnight.” ‘What did just happened?’ I mused as I watch Hyuk oppa walking towards his motorbike.

Author’s POV
“Hey Jihyuk, Sooyoung called a-- ~nd she’s asking if you’re ok.” Leeteuk said but he stopped when he witnessed a different Jihyuk that looks like floating in cloud nine. ‘What happened to this kid?’ Leeteuk asked himself as he angled his head from left and right. 

On the other hand, Jihyuk went inside her room still day dreaming except that it’s already 7:45 in the evening. She sat on her bed.

‘I can’t believe on what just happened. Did he really kiss me on the forehead?’ Jihyuk mused then wailed while cover her face with pillow. ‘Andwae! This can’t be. I just said to myself not to fall in his playboy styles.’ She argued as she looked in the vanity mirror. ‘Oppa is just being respectful to me as a girl. I should not put a colour to it. Yes, that’s right. So I’m going to the shower and I’ll just sleep this up and tomorrow this feeling will go away.’ Jihyuk gestured AJA! Then she smiled at her reflection in the vanity mirror.

A/N:
   Kyaaaa~! Hahaha another update and hope the story is sinking to you guys XD…. DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR ‘INNER FEELINGS’ about this chapter ^_^>