It's you?!

..I Love You

At the rooftop gym:


"hyung, how are you and Sooyoung noona?, " Henry asked Siwon as he take a bite of his lunch

"hm, fine. Why ask?," Siwon said

"Nothing. Yah, Hae hyung, I haven't seen you and Jessica noona lately. Are you going through a Lovers Quarrel?, " Henry buzzed at Donghae who is busy staring at his lunch but it seems like Donghae didn't heared what Henry said. "HYUNG!" Henry blurted out

"uh-huh?, " Donghae looked at Henry.

"Are you...ok, hyung?"

"uh~, Of course. Why wouldn't I be. " Donghae said as he get back to his food. Siwon and Henry just looked at each other, puzzled by the actions that Donghae is showing.

"Henry, why are you asking about our relationships? You know you should get a girlfriend." Siwon said.

"Why hyung what's wrong with asking. I'm your dongsaeng, you should be open to me." Henry sipped his orange juice

"yah, you are our dongsaeng but it doesn't mean we should open our relationship that doesn't concerns you. Stop asking Donghae hyung about Jessica, arasseo? " Siwon explained to Henry

"oh~..mianhe hyung.....but, what did really happened to Donghae hyung and Je- -" Henry's sentence was cutted.

"Oppa!, " someone called out and the three of them looked at the right post and saw Sooyoung with a girl beside her. Siwon suddenly stand up and went to Sooyoung.

Donghae's POV:
Why can I just forget what Jessica did to me? I love her...and  I should forgive her, besides she's been so sweet and romantic to me. Come to think of it, I'm the most lucky guy here in school. Having a girlfriend that's beautiful and smart not to mention her soothing and melodic voice, and her y and perfect body that every guy in school rhapsodize.

"HYUNG!" I suddenly turned my attention to Henry.

"uh-huh?, " I buckled

"Are you...ok, hyung?" Henry asked

"uh~, Of course. Why wouldn't I be. " I replied as I went back on my food. I know that they are thinking that I'm a little off today, but I don't want them to know about what happened between me and Jessica. I don't want them to worry for me....

*flashed back*
Sunday morning..

"Donghae? ," Taeyeon called as she knocked on Donghae's room.

"ne~, " Donghae said and opened the door, "What is it noona?"

"Can you please come with me, I'll just buy something in Hongdae."

"ok, I'll just get dressed."

As they went to every shop in Hongdae, they decided to go for a bite in Dallyeora Jogaegui Pocha. Since Donghae loves seafood. After they have eaten, they already went home.

"noona, I'll just go to Jessica's house." Donghae said as he went out the house. Donghae reached Jessica's house and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" 

"oh, ahjumma. Where's Jessica?"

"huh?, But I thought you were together. She said he will meet you at Yeouido Park. " Mrs. Jung said looking at Donghae puzzled.

"Ah!, yeah...I forgot, thanks ahjumma." Donghae said as he turned back to Mrs. Jung also puzzled. Donghae decided to go to Yeouido Park to check if Jessica is really there. In his surprise he saw Jessica but with...the campus crush, Park Jaebeom. They both sitting at the bench while Jessica's head is bent over Jaebeom's shoulder. Donghae went a little closer to confirm it's really her, sitting beside Jaebeom. It was really her. He called Jessica's phone.

"Yoboseyo? " Jessica answered as she moved her head away from Jaebeom.

"It's Donghae."

"uh...oh~ Hi babes, uhm..why did you call," Jessica said as she turned to face Jaebeom.

'Who was it?' Jaebeom mouthed

'Donghae..' Jessica replied, mouthing the words.

"uh, babes I just want to know if your doing ok. I missed you already~" Donghae said as if being sweet towards her still not removing his sight on Jessica and Jaebeom's place. "By the way, since it's sunday..I'm having plans of going out today and I'm asking you if you're free today?"

"ahaha~...i miss you too babes~uhm...sorry I really don't feel good this morning. But I promise, I'll go out with you next week..ok babes bye..i love you~" Jessica said.

"ah, ok..love you too..." Donghae said as the tears already beclouding his eyes.

*end of flashback*


"Oppa!, " someone called out and the three of us looked at the right post and saw Sooyoung with a girl beside her. Siwon went to Sooyoung and they had a little conversation there. Suddenly Sooyoung and the girl went to our area and as they went closer my eyes are slowly getting bigger. My heart suddenly beat faster. Having a feeling that there's a butterfly in my stomach. Feeling like I'm going to burst with excitement of what I'm seeing right now. But I shrugged thinking that I must be dreaming. Thinking that it's impossible for her to be here, on the same place as I am.

"Annyeong, noona!" Henry greeted as Siwon sat beside me again. "uhm, noona..who is she?," Henry asked as I looked back to my lunch.

"Guys I want you to meet Jihyuk, Park Jihyuk, " Sooyoung affirmed that made me almost spoil my lunch.

"He-, " she suddenly failed to utter.

"Donghae hyung, are you ok?, " Henry ssaid as he assisted me. 

"yeah~, " I said.

"Donghae?~," Jihyuk suddenly uttered. I looked at her slowly.

"You know each other?!," the three of them bursted out.


Jihyuk's POV:
"Sooyoung-sshi, where are we going?, " I remarked.

"Just..wait...Ok we're here," Sooyoung exclaimed as she put her two hands on her waist "Oppa! " she shouted at the three boys sitting on the bench of the gym. The tallest guy suddenly approached us, oh, actually approached Sooyoung.

"oh~, my shikshin is already here~" the guy said sweetly to Sooyoung-sshi.

'aw~, so sweet of him. I suddenly remembered my old friend Donghae. I wonder who's he doing right now' I thought.

"oppa, by the way, this is Jihyuk-sshi my classmate. Jihyuk this is Siwon- - " her sentence was cut when Siwon mouthed, "Her handsome namjachingu, " Siwon said as he smiled at me.

"Hi!, " I replied as I exchanged handshake with him, "Nice to meet you."

"Jihyuk, let's go there,"Sooyoung said as she grabbed my hands this time. "Guys, I want you to meet Jihyuk, Park Jihyuk, " Sooyoung said as she introduced me to his friends.

"He-, " I uttered and about to bow but suddenly this guy nearly spoiled his food.

"Donghae hyung, are you ok?, " the other cute guy said as he helped to pick the nearly spoiled food.

I was surprised by what the cute guy called him, is he really Donghae? Lee Donghae, my childhood bestfriend. The Donghae I yieled and made a promise to come back.

"Donghae?~," I uttered, still looking at him.

"You know each other?!," the three of them bursted out.

*end of POV*



                                                                                ◄♥사랑해 은혁♥►

◄note►

♠ guys sorry for the gorjess (fans club of Jessica) out there that's been reading this. I didn't intend to make Jessica's image here bad ok!...it's just a story..^_^~♥
♠ I'm also a gorjess but I just picked Jessica to play the part because donghae and jesica, for me is suited for each other...
♠ I'm a little inert this past few days..that's why my fanfic is "cloudy" ᄏᄏᄏᄏ..but I hope you will still read it until I finished.~♥
any comments and suggestions, reactions about the fan fic..just post it down there....

btw...사전 생일 축하해에게 ZhouMi 오빠!...(advance happy birthday to ZhouMi oppa!!)