Chapter 12: because…I was taken aback…

..I Love You

Author’s POV
“…no you can’t! Didn’t we told you that it’s not good for your condition? Can’t you just follow us?” the older man scolded his son. ”We’re doing this for your own good!”

“Don’t act like you care! Because before you got here, I’m already like this! So don’t act like you’re being a father to me!” the younger man yelled at the older man. “This is bullsh*t!” the latter kick the chair on his right before leaving.

“Appa-” the older woman stopped the old man from punching the younger man. “Let’s just let him be with himself first. I know that he’ll realize that someday.”

~

“How will you know if you’re already falling for a girl?” Donghae asked Siwon. They’re at the park resting after playing basketball.

“If you can’t stop thinking about her being, your heart start’s to beat crazily when you’re with her and when you’re accidentally act stupid when around her.” Donghae pouted as he mused without knowing that Siwon is staring at him teasingly. “What?”

“Are you in love with…” Siwon teased. “…Jihyuk?” Donghae’s eyes widen.

“M-mwo-ya-ya? An-aniy-o~” Siwon chuckled at the stuttering Donghae. “Ok! You got me! I confess to you Shisus that I like Park Jihyuk, my best girlfriend—uhm, what I mean is best friend.” He said then faced palm. Siwon patted his shoulder.

“Then why don’t you tell her?” Siwon advised but Donghae just sighed. “Why? Do you want me to help you confess to her, I’ll ask--” Donghae cut Siwon.

“I can’t.” Donghae downheartedly replied. “I can’t ‘cause our friendship will be ruined and besides she’s dating HyukJae already.” He seriously added.

“HyukJae? Don’t be ridiculous! He’s Jihyuk’s saviour. There’s nothing to be taken aback, Hae.” Siwon tried to lighten Donghae’s mood.

“I don’t know but I know even if I’ll try to court her I know that she’ll just reject me.” Donghae said.

“How will you know if you haven’t tried yet?”

“…because it’s so obvious that Jihyuk likes Hyukjae just by looking at her actions when he’s around.” Donghae  conveyed. “Maybe I should just accept the fact that I’m just the best friend and never will be the boyfriend.”

A/N:
   
Sorry for the very short chappie :D hmm, wonder who’s that two men and a woman talking? Do you have any idea? :] kkk…stay tuned on the next chapter :D