Asking for a date?

..I Love You

Jihyuk’s POV
“So what happened to your date with Donghae oppa?” Sooyoung teasingly asked as she leaned closer to me. She really loves teasing me. I wonder how can Siwon oppa stand her evilness.

“It’s not a date, okay?” I reasoned, quoting the word date. “Heechul oppa asked a favour to me that’s why I did that.”

“Oh~ okay, if you say so.” Sooyoung sarcastically said to me. ‘Just stop teasing me already Soo.’ I mused as I flashed her a fake smile then I went back eating my lunch. “Wait, Is that?” Soo suddenly exclaimed.

“Who?” I stopped eating and glanced at her. She looked at my back so I turned to face where she’s facing. It’s Hyukjae sunbaenimhe’s with his pals and with…some girls. They sat across our table.

“Jihyuk, it looks like your saviour is so famous. Many clingy girls are around them.” Sooyoung commented while my eyes are glued on him.

‘I’ve never seen that side of him.’ I mused as I watch him flirt with some girls at their table. ‘I can’t believe that he’s the guy that helped me numerous times. When you’ll look at him for the first time he’s like a mysterious type of guy but once you’ll see him with his pals, all of his mysterious guy type will vanish. The one that will show up is his—Eommeo!’ I was stopped in my thoughts when Hyukjae sunbaenim suddenly…winked at me!

“Hey, why?” I shifted on my lunch after that embarrassing moment that happened. I shook my head at Sooyoung.

“Noona!” Sooyoung and I shifted to where that voice came and we saw Henry waving at us and behind him were Donghae and Siwon walking towards us. “Wow~ pasta, can I have too?” Henry pleaded to me. I can’t help but smile at his aegyo.

“Henry, stop bothering Jihyuk and her meal.” Siwon said then handed Henry a sandwich. “Here take my sandwich.” Henry pouted but still he nodded and took the sandwich.

“Yah, shikshin. Stop eating already. You’re getting fat.” Siwon giggled as he pinched Sooyoung’s rosy cheeks. Sooyoung pouted.

‘They’re a cute couple. I think they really made for each other, not to mention they’re both tall, like to eat but never get fat and of course they’re both humorous.’ I mused as I look at them smiling.

“Do you envy them?” from out of nowhere, Donghae whispered on my ear. My eyes widen because of his husky voice as he whispered to my ear. ‘What do you mean?’ I thought. I turned to him and gave him a disgusting look. Donghae suddenly laughed hard.

“What’s funny?” I furrowed. Did I do something funny?

“No-nothing, you should’ve seen your face.” Donghae said as he tries to suppress his laugh. I nudged his arm.

“Then you should’ve heard your seductive voice Donghae.” I said then stood up from my seat. I don’t know why I felt so upset about what Donghae did. ‘Will they think I’m being a baby?’ I mused as I walk my way to my classroom.

“Hey!” I heard someone rant and I saw a girl soaked in blue colored juice. She looked at me so pissed “Are you not even going to say I’m sorry? Huh?” I snapped in my thoughts ‘I did that?’

“I’m sorry.” I hurriedly got my handkerchief and when I was about to wipe her uniform, she shoved my hand away. “Why do have to do that? I’m being sensible already, ok?” I burst out. It’s not because I’m the one to be blame here is that she’s free to hurt me.

“Do you think the stain will be removed if you’ll just wipe it out?!” she started to shout. “Laundry this!” she said pointing on her white blouse. ‘Do I look like a clothes’ washer?’

“Yah! Don’t shout at me. It’s not my 100% fault why you stained your uniform.” I explained, half shouting already. Who could blame me, this girl starts pointing her polished finger. “I wouldn’t have stained that if you just avoided me. So stop acting like you’re a princess!” I can sense that we’re being the attraction here ‘cause some students are already shouting like ‘fight!’ multiple times. Then suddenly the girl’s hand act like she’s going to slap me but good thing someone prevented her.

“Babe~” I was startled to see Hyukjae sunbaenim again. ‘Looks like my saviour is here to save my day again.’ I mused. Hyukjae sunbaenim held the girl’s hand and put it down. “I know you don’t want to dirt you newly polished nails, do you?” ‘Huh~! What do mean by that!’ he suddenly winked at me.
“But oppa, she started.” ‘Aish this girl! One more word from you, I’ll punch you!’ I mused as I fisted to suppress my anger. The girl stopped when Hyukjae sunbaenim whispered something to her.

“Where are you taking me? Sunbaenim.” I asked when Hyukjae sunbaenim abruptly held my hand.

Donghae’s POV
“Yah shikshin, stop eating already you’re getting fat.” ‘There goes the Choi Couple again.’ I mused as I looked to the other direction ‘cause I can’t stand this two’s skinship. As I turned away to look those two, I caught Jihyukie staring at the two, looks like she’s day dreaming. I smirked and thought of teasing her a bit.

“Do you envy them?” I whispered to her ear. She turned to me and I laughed as she gave me this pissed look.

“What’s funny?” she became serious.

“No-nothing, you should’ve seen your face.” I said, trying to control my laugh.

“Then you should’ve heard your seductive voice Donghae.” She said with seriousness in her tone, then she stood from her seat and walked away from us. ‘Is she angry? Did I just made her angry?’ I asked myself.

“Oh? Why did Jihyuk left?” Sooyoung asked then Henry and Siwon looked at me like I did something wrong.

“Hey~ I didn’t mean too.” I reasoned out.

“Follow her Donghae.” Siwon said as he widen his eyes on me. I then followed her.

‘Why I even done that to her? Wait, is it that too seductive that she felt like I’m disgracing her. Argh~! What should I do now, all I want is to make Jihyuk laugh but maybe that move is so wrong.’ I argued to myself as I walk while my hands are on my pocket.

“Donghae,” Ryeowook stopped me in my tracks. “Jessica is arguing with some girl.” ‘With some girl?’ I hurriedly went there and to my surprise that some girl is Jihyuk. Jessica keeps on pointing to Jihyuk and now she’s going to slap her?! I was about to go there but this guy showed up.

“Where are you taking me, sunbaenim?” I heard Jihyuk said as the guy walked hand in hand in her. They passed by me. ‘Jihyuk didn’t even notice me standing here?’ I said to myself.

Hyukjae’s POV
I held Jihyuk’s hand and brought her to the fire exit.

“Sunbaenim, thank you again for saving me. I owe you so much.” Jihyuk said as she played with her fingers while bowing down.

“Stop calling me sunbaenim, just call me Hyuk oppa.” I winked at her and she suddenly blushed. Aegyo~ I mused. “Hey, what happened between you and Jessica, anyway?” I asked her as I sit beside her.

“I accidentally jolt her and she spilled her drink but I already said sorry to her.” She reasoned her side. I look to the sky in front of us.

Author’s POV
“You know what? I find you so spontaneous and that’s what I like about girls.” Hyukjae seriously confessed to her.

“Are you…” She raised her brows and leaned backwards a little. “…trying to ask me out?”

“What if yes? Can you let me?” Hyukjae asked, intently looking at Jihyuk’s brown orbs.  Jihyuk suddenly blushed and Hyuk saw it.

“Uhm, because you’re my saviour and I owe a lot to you then…I’m saying yes.” Jihyuk smiled genuinely to Hyuk which made him pinch Jihyuk’s cheek.