Moving On....

..I Love You

Chapter 9: Moving on…

Donghae’s POV

 “Donghae!” I heard a loud knock on my door. I popped my sleepy head out of my blanket. ‘Wae?! What’s with the world again?!’ I mused as I dropped my head on the pillow. “Yah! Donghae! Wake up, someone’s waiting for you!” ‘Waiting for me? Who would wait for me on a Sunday morning?’ I questioned and urged myself to get up because of the knock getting louder and annoying.

“Ugh~! At last you got up Lee Donghae” Heechul hyung sighed.

“Why wouldn’t I wake up if it’s not for your loud knock on my door?” I said sarcastically that made Heechul hyung positioned like he’s going to spank my head.

“Why are you like that huh?! You have no respect to Kim Heechul.” I smirked at hyung as I look at the side to laugh a bit. “Yah! Why are you laughing?!”

“I’m sorry, ok?” I said as I bow. “It’s just that, it’s a Saturday, I’m tried because of my work last night and you knock like there’s no tomorrow.” I explained.

“Tch~ Fine, Hurry up someone’s waiting for you down stairs.” Heechul hyung said.

“Who was it?” I asked but Heechul hyung turned his back on me. ‘Aish, Rude~’ I mused. Fine then I’ll look it myself.

“Good Morning Fishie!” I was startled to see Jihyuk at the living room. She’s gladly smiling at me while I was still in the process. Thinking why is she at my house. “Yah! What’s with the look?” she pouted. I snapped in my thoughts.

“Sorry.” I shook my head. “Wait, what brings you here? We have no classes, right?” I asked her still clueless about her being here. Heechul hyung suddenly in.

“Guys, you can sit down for a while and have a drink. Here I brought some juice.” Heechul hyung smiled mischievously to Jihyuk and I don’t know why. “I’ll leave the two of you.”

“Uhm, it’s because…” Jihyuk stopped.

“What?” I said. I can see that Heechul hyung keeps on peeping through the kitchen window. I didn’t mind him and focused on Jihyuk.

“Someone said to me that you need to unwind a bit.” She grinned. ‘Unwind? Why do I need that?’ I thought. I looked at Heechul hyung-who is standing at the kitchen door frame. He suddenly caught me looking to him that made him went to the kitchen hastily. ‘What’s with the people?’ I asked myself. “We can go to the amusement park if you want.” Jihyuk flashed me a warm smile as she held my hand. ‘Aish, Did Heechul hyung told her about Jessica’s break up with me?’

“Ok, I’ll just clean up.”

Author’s POV

Donghae then went up to his room and got a shower. While Jihyuk is waiting at the living room, Heechul kept her company by telling some things that Donghae likes and doesn’t like.

“…There was a time where I changed the channel and Donghae was really on this drama, when I switched channel’s he was like ‘Kim Heechul-ah!’” Heechul imitated Donghae’s expression as he said those lines. Jihyuk giggled about what he did.

On the other hand, Donghae just finished showering and is now contemplating on what clothes to wear.

“Maybe I should buy myself more clothes.” He said after spot the same clothes that he would wear on a casual day. He decided to pick a white, v-neck shirt and a blue pants to go with.

“Yes! And he’s really scared of--” Heechul was cut when Donghae cleared his throat. “Ow, here’s fishie.”

“Jihyuk, let’s go?” Donghae smiled at Jihyuk. She nodded on the latter and the two said their goodbye to Heechul.

“So, where do you want to go?” Donghae asked Jihyuk as they were walking to the waiting shed.

“Let’s go to Lotte World. Sooyoungie said that it’s fun there.” Jihyuk answered like she’s a little kid being asked by her mother. Donghae can’t help but smile.

“You’ve never been there?” Donghae asked as they went inside the bus.

“Uhm, I went there once-with my brother but we didn’t get a chance to try the rides there because my father doesn’t want us to.” Jihyuk opened up. Donghae furrowed. “I don’t even know why he didn’t want us to try the rides there. I just think that, maybe he has a good reason why.” She then flashed Donghae a smile that made him smile too.

As they were at the trek to Lotte World, they chinwag the times they spent far from each other. About what they did when they were at school and the times where they were still in Kindergarten and how Donghae would cry if he is being bullied. After minutes of nattering, they arrived at the Lotte World.

“Donghae, let’s ride that one!” Jihyuk said as she keeps on yanking Donghae right arm as she was pointing at the Big Anchor that keeps on swaying back and forth.

“O-ok--” Donghae stuttered as he was scared of that ride but he just gulped his fear because he wants Jihyuk to experience what it feels like to ride that Anchor. It’s their turn to ride the Big Anchor and Jihyuk then went to the very end of the anchor and of course if even if Donghae’s almost going to eat his heart out-followed Jihyuk at the end.

“Please secure the bars on laps.” The conductor said. Donghae’s heart beat began to rise like crazy.

“This is it.” Jihyuk whispered then looked at the scared Donghae at her left. “This is going to be great!” she shouted and the anchor started to sway at a slow pace then it became fast as the people on the anchor started to shout different words.
“I’m going to die! I’m going to die!” Donghae keeps on shouting while his head is arched down and his grip on the bar tightens. Jihyuk on the other hand keeps on laughing and shouting like everybody else.

After that crazy ride, they went to the Cable Car and from there they watched people below.

“Where do you to go now?” asked Donghae and then Jihyuk looked at their map to look for good rides to try.
“Hmm…” she hummed as she draws an imaginary line in the map. “Here!” she pointed at the Roller Coaster.

“Are you sure?” Donghae gulped.

“Of course!” Jihyuk replied and without a word she grabbed Donghae’s arm then they headed to the Roller Coaster Park.

“Woohoo! Waahh! Eomma!!” they both shouted as the coaster turned to the right, turned upside down and then left. Jihyuk is really enjoying the ride and as for Donghae, he just bowed his head down because of the queasiness’ he’s feeling.

“I’m glad that you enjoyed the rides.” Donghae said as he bites the burger he’s holding. Jihyuk smiled as she sipped the blueberry milk tea.

“Gomawoyo, Donghae-ah~” she said. They continued eating and there was a sudden silence between them.

“Erm, Hae?” Jihyuk got the courage to speak up. Donghae looked at her. “Gwaenchanayo?”

“Uh, Of course. I’m okay.” Donghae said, a little bit baffled about what Jihyuk asked. ‘Why does she act so strange?’ Donghae mused. “Did Heechul hyung told you?” Donghae said that almost made Jihyuk choke from the milk tea that she’s drinking.

“Told me…what?” Jihyuk asked trying to hide the truth.

“About me and Jessica, I can tell it because you keep on tapping your fingers on the table.” Donghae held as he rested his chin on his hand. Jihyuk was taken aback because she knows that Donghae is right. “Is that the reason why you invited me to go out? Am I right, Jihyuk?”

“Haha~, ” Jihyuk then stopped tapping the table and laughed it out. “How did you know that when I--” when she was about to change the topic Donghae cut her.

“Don’t change the topic, Panda.” Donghae said sarcastically.

“Yah! You know I don’t like being called ‘Panda’.” Jihyuk pouted. “Yes, Heechul oppa did tell me about that but not all of it.” She revealed then Donghae messed her hair. “Fishie, stop that. So, are you two already talked?”

“Can we not talk about it for now?” Donghae said as he stood up his chair. Jihyuk hurriedly finish her drink then walked after him.

“Okay, fine. Then let’s just…go to the Mummy’s Tomb.” Jihyuk pulled Donghae towards the horror house that made Donghae feel edgy. The two enjoyed going around the Park until seven in the evening. They watched a live show, played different arcade games and most especially they spent the time catching up with each other.

A/N:
   
Sorry for the late update…and I’ll not reason out anymore of why I updated late, I think you know the main reason was because all of the author’s got that..hehehe…but if not…here, I’m busy ad got a writer’s block. :D
mianhe again *bows*