Dreams

..I Love You

Donghae's POV:

*phone rings*   ♫*Oh Tai Wan Mei, ni yan li wo chu xian*♫

"yobosaeyo?, " I answered as I take a quaff of my mochaccino.

"YAH!, " the voice shouted from the other side, "bada oppa! It's me Jihyuk, I have a surprise for you...guess what...i'm going
back to Korea!, " Jihyuk confessed as I was just processing what was happening that made me  almost spit my coffee. If it was really her..Jihyuk that's on the other line talking to me. "yah! oppa say something..why so quite, don't you miss me?, " she added.

"a-aniyo, I-i'm just awed that you've called. Of course i have missed you, so when is you're flight?, " I replied in a husky voice. 


"ahahahaha...uhm, I'll be leaving here on Wednesday so wait for me there ok!!"

"Sure I will. Take care ok, just text me if you already got here, arasseo?, " I said as I contained myself again after being shocked for a moment.

"ARASSEO! BADA-SSHI!....pwahahaha...ok bye. see yah oppa!"

"GOOD. saranghae Jihyukiee, " I said with a smile on my face.

I still don't know what to do if I will see her..again after almost 3 years. Would she still be close to me? or what if she will feel awkward if we'll meet again. Does she have a boyfriend already? aish~, what am I thinking! yah! lee donghae what you're thinking is ALL absurd. Just act normal infront of her, she's your bestfriend and she will still like you.


*end of dream* ^_^v,


*Ireonaba donghae oppa~ireonaba~oppappappa~♫*   

"YAH! donghae! wake up!, " Taeyeon noona said as she knocked on my door so hard that I though it will break down. "Your going to be late again"

"hmm~...yah~...I'm up!~ Stop banging my door!, " I said in between of my yawning. As I was taking a shower, my dream...suddenly  transpired to me. I suddenly missed her..again, I wonder what she's doing there in Sydney. I hope she would come back here soon. AH! jamkkanman, did-I-just-dreamt that I said 'Does she have a boyfriend already'..yah donghae why are thinking that way, Jihyuk's your friend. Besides you have a girlfriend, just think about her instead.

"YAH! Lee Donghae! are you a girl, please hurry, " Taeyeon noona..again knocking on the CR, aish~.

"aish~ why do you always yammering at me?, " I demanded as I went out of the CR.

"ahahaha...I'm not yammering at you. I'm just reminding you..." noona said as she strum my hair.

"I'm going!, " I said. As I was walking towards the bus stop, 'I can't stop thinking about what I've just dreamt...about Jihyuk, will those scenario will even happen? but I know for sure it will not because she haven't given me a beep and didn't even replied to my emails or texts. Even though she promised me that she will send me emails but after just a month or two, I can't even feel her existence....' My thoughts were cutted when suddenly Henry came to me and greeted me.

"YAH! hyung, gyood morning!, " he greeted me with his best smile that almost hide his chinese like eyes.

"goo-good morning also, " I said as I shift my attention to Henry forgetting about my dream first.

*end of POV*


At the school, inside the classroom:

7-B:

"ok, class. Get your english language book, turn to page 93. Kibum, please read the first paragraph, " Mr. Kim Youngwoon said.

"Modern English, sometimes described as the first global lingua franca..." Siwon read the hustled paragraph to him by Mr. Kim.

'ok, another boring class that I have to face, ' Donghae fancied as he turned his face to the window, looking at the other students in the court having their PE class.

Meanwhile, at 7-A:

"Class, annyeonghaseyo. " Miss Lee Sunkyu greeted as she rested her books on the table, "You have a new classmate, Please introduce yourself. " she said as she give the stage to the new student.

"Annyeonghaseyo, " the new student greeted and bowed, "Park Jihyukimnida, 13yrs old from Sydney. Nice to meet all of you," Jihyuk said as she bowed again.


"So, you're from Australia?~" Yesung opinioned.

"Of course, as if Sydney is in France, " Heechul butted in that made everyone laughed at Yesung.

"Ok class, that's enough. Miss Park find your seat, " Miss Lee retorted. "Let's start the class. Kindly do this seatwork, " Miss Lee mouthed as she engrossed the equation on the board.

"Hi, I'm Choi Sooyoung." the girl beside Jihyuk accosted.

"Hi, " Jihyuk replied as she flashed her smile to Sooyoung.

"Do you have any companion later lunch time?,"

"uhm..I don't have. "

"May I invite you to come and eat with me and my friends later?"

"I would love to. " Jihyuk retorted and Sooyoung just smiled and went back answering her seatwork.

*class bell ring*

~

"ah~ at last lunch time. Yah, siwon-ah, what do you want for lunch?," Donghae asked Siwon while he stretched his arms upward.

"why? are you going to treat me to lunch?.." Siwon was surprised, "wait!, do you have a fever?," he blurted while touching Donghae's forehead.

"aish~ yah! stop that!, " Donghae shrieked as he hover Siwon's hand, "no I'm not..I'm just asking you. Why is there anything wrong with that?"

"tsk, you're such a penny-pinching person." Siwon said in dismayed voice

"hhmm.." Donghae smirked.

"Hyung!, " Henry called out to his hyungs "Hyungs let's go eat, can you treat me for lunch?," Henry said as he hanged himself to his hyungs

"ASIH~!," Siwon and Donghae grumbled and hovered Henry's arms away.

"Yah!..I'm just kidding! wait for me!" Henry shouted while catching up to his hyungs.

Meanwhile...

"Let's go Jihyuksshi, I'll introduce you to my other friends." Sooyoung grabbed Jihyuk's left arm and went outside the classroom.





COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, REACTIONS ARE WELCOME...just put it DOWN THERE ↓↓↓↓


SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE LEE HYUKJAE OPPA!>>YOU"RE THE MOST HANDSOME JEWEL IN THE WORLD!!!SARANGHAEYO!!!