Goodbye

..I Love You

            After a week, Jihyuk and Donghae became so close. It's a Saturday when little Jihyuk called little Donghae in their house and said if he could visit and play. So little Donghae came with his mother. Jihyuk's eomma was startled to see her bestfriend for almost 2 and a half year. So their eommas chatted until they didn't know it's already 6 in the evening. Jihyuk's mother invited Donghae and his mother to join them to dinner so that they could more share some stories. After the dinner, Donghae and his mother bid their goodbye's and promised to to see each other some other time.

         Since that dinner, Donghae always visits Jihyuk in their house and play with her. Same as Jihyuk to Donghae. Their families is so close to each others that they sometimes have a family day together. They already graduated from Kindergarten. They both attended the same elementary school and became classmate from grade one to grade four but unfortunately the parents of Jihyuk decided to leave for states because her father has a work to do there. So Donghae shun Jihyuk with her family at the airport.


At the Incheon Airport, around 10:23 in the morning:

As they are waiting for the last flight call, Donghae is just quite sitting beside Jihyuk while staring on the floor. Jihyuk felt Donghae's sadness so she turned to face Donghae.

"hey~, " Jihyuk said in a low voice as she touched Donghae's hand. "I can't leave seeing you like this. I want you to be happy when I leave, this will just prove on how strong our friendship is.....Smile....Please~, " Jihyuk said as she held up Donghae's face.

"But~, I will miss you, " Donghae said as his eyes became teary.

"What?! Do you think I wouldn't?..hahaha...don't worry. I will always send you an email and call or text you even if costs much, is that ok for you??, " Jihyuk said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And they hugged.

"Flight KE 621 11:00, Seoul, South Korea to Sydney, Australia is about to depart. Passengers, please go to Gate 13," the

announcer said.

Donghae tried to pocket his tears and wear his fake smile while hugging Jihyuk.

"I guess, this will be goodbye, " Jihyuk said as she smiled.

"yeah~...I-I hope good things to come your way there, in Sydney, " Donghae suddenly buckled that he though Jihyuk wouldn't notice.


As the family entered the gate, Jihyuk is looking back at Donghae and waving as hard as she could while her tears already subsiding her cheeks.


Donghae's POV:

As I watch her go just like that, it feels like the half of me goes also with her. I think I can withstand it, her being not present here, next to me. 'Aish~ don't think like that Donghae didn't you heard what she said. Stop worrying, ok!...' I thought as I waved at her goodbye.

After that, as I was waiting for a cab outisde the airport my phone rang.

"annyeong! take care always huh! I'll miss you so much, saranghae chinguya!!"
- Jihyuk -

After seeing this I can't stop my tears to fall, I'll surely miss her too. As I got into a cab to go back home, she texted me again.

"zzZ...*sleeping*"
- Jihyuk -

"Goodnight...=*"
- Donghae -


*end of flashback*




A/N:                                                                              
Aish~can't think properly!ᅲ.ᅲ..hope yah still liked it..^_^V.....thanks for viewing and reading it..

COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, REACTIONS ARE WELCOME......↓↓↓↓↓