[ Seven ]

White Horse (Dongsaeng SEQUEL)

 

‘’Hyung.’’ Changmin shut the door behind him as he scurried over to the leader, who was just taking a break from his dance practice.

 

Yunho looked up. ‘’Yah, where have you been? Did you fall into the toilet or something?’’ the leader laughed, but stopped when he saw Changmin’s expression. He cleared his throat. ‘’What’s wrong, Min?’’

 

Changmin sat on the floor. ‘’Seohyun has a date.’’

 

Yunho nearly choked on his water, and looked at Changmin with wide eyes. ‘’What? With who?’’

 

The frustrated maknae shook his head vigorously, hitting his forehead with his palm multiple times. ‘’I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know. I wish I knew!’’

 

‘’When? Is this some joke to make you jealous? Did she tell you?’’

 

‘No, I overheard about it when the managers were talking. Taeyeon was trying to confirm whether the girls had schedules at night. It’s this Thursday hyung. Of all days, why Thursday!?’’

 

Yunho blinked a few times. ‘’Wait, what’s wrong with Thursday? It’s not your birthday, nor hers…’’

 

‘’NO hyung. But Thursday is VALENTINES DAY. VALENTINES DAY is for COUPLES! Who is she going out with? Like seriously.’’

 

‘’Why don’t you ask the girls then? They all know for sure, I bet.’’

 

‘’Do you think they will tell me though?’’

 

‘’Go on, just go text Taeyeon or something.’’

 

Without hesitation, Changmin quickly took his phone and began texting furiously. Very soon, Taeyeon sent a reply.

 

Oppa, I’ll only tell you one thing. She’s going to be picked up Thursday night at 7pm, and apparently they’re going to XXX restaurant in Apgujeong. As for who she’s going out with, you can find out yourself.

 

^^ Tae

 

‘’Aish, seriously!’’ Changmin threw his phone towards Yunho, just as he caught it to read the message on the screen.

 

Yunho laughed. ‘’This is hilarious. It’s like they’re forcing you to stalk her.’’

 

‘’If they won’t tell me, I’ll find out myself.’’

 

 

‘’Thank you very much for all your support and love! This is Girls’ Generation! Annyeong~’’

 

‘’Cut! That’s a wrap. Thank you so much for the interview, you’ve all done a good job.’’

 

‘’Thank you for all your hard work everyone!’’ The nine girls smiled and bowed to the staff and director, as they finished their last schedule for the day.

 

‘’Girls, the van is ready. Let’s head out.’’ Their manager appeared, with stylists behind him giving out coats to the girls. Very soon, they all piled into their van to head back to their dorm.

 

‘’Are you excited?’’ Seohyun turned around and saw Jessica.

 

‘’Unnie. For?’’

 

Jessica chuckled. ‘’The dinner with Yonghwa sshi later, of course.’’

 

Seohyun’s face fell. ‘’Ah that.’’ Her eyebrows were furrowed. ‘’I’m a little nervous actually.’’

 

‘’Is that a sign of love!?’’ Yoona approached them, laughing to herself.

 

Seohyun shook her head and smiled. ‘’Definitely not!’’

 

Yoona pushed Seohyun slightly. ‘’Aish. I thought you might have moved on, finally.’’

 

The van arrived at SNSD’s dorm and the girls piled out, linking arms whilst walking back to their dorm. When they arrived, the girls separated to do their own things – some went to take a shower, some sat in front of their laptop and the TV and the others went to cook food. Seohyun sighed and sat down on the sofa, where she started reading her book again.

 

At 6:45pm, she was still lying on the sofa reading. Sunny walked past whilst drinking a glass of water, and nearly spat it out. ‘’Seo Joohyun why aren’t you getting ready!?’’ The other soshi girls heard Sunny, and ran out to gather around Seohyun.

 

‘’Come on, dress up! You need to change!’’ In a matter of a few seconds, they all managed to pull Seohyun up from the sofa to discard her book and gathered around her to efficiently beautify her than she already is.

 

‘’And last but not least, some lipstick! Okay, perfect.’’ Jessica stood back and smiled in satisfaction. The clock striked 7pm, and their doorbell rang.

 

Taeyeon looked up and rushed to the door. ‘’I got it!’’ She opened the door, revealing Yonghwa smiling with a small flower bouquet in his hands. Taeyeon and Yonghwa exchanged greetings as she let him into their dorm.

 

The soshi girls revealed Seohyun and pushed her forward to Yonghwa.

 

‘’Seohyun ah, you..you look absolutely beautiful today. I mean, you look great every day but today is just- yeah, wow.’’ He laughed nervously. The girls chuckled in the background.

 

‘’Well, we’ll leave it to you guys then! We trust you in taking care of our maknae, so you better take good responsibility!’’ Tiffany smiled at the two of them.

 

‘’Aigoo, unnie!’’

 

Yonghwa laughed. ‘’Of course, please don’t worry. Shall we go, Seohyun?’’ he handed her the flowers and extended his arm to her.

 

Seohyun hesitated for a while, and finally took his arm when she heard her unnies whisper at her. She looked back at every single one of them and smiled.

 

‘’Thank you unnies. I’ll see you tonight.’’

 

‘’Bye! Have fun!’’

 

‘’Take care!’’

 

They all waved at the couple as they left the dorm. Yonghwa was smiling and chattering along the way, but Seohyun only managed to occasionally pull a smile and nodded at everything he said, although really, she didn’t remember a thing he talked about. Her mind was off somewhere else, occupied by someone else instead. She sighed, as she looked out of the window of Yonghwa’s car. This isn’t right.

 

On the other hand, Changmin managed to get permission from his manager to ‘’go out for dinner’’. He bundled up in a scarf, hat, sunglasses and a mask to prevent anyone from noticing him. However, the second he walked out, some fans already sensed that he was Changmin from TVXQ. Not such a good disguise after all, Changmin. He sighed.

 

He slowly walked to get a taxi, and sped off to the destination Taeyeon gave him, where Seohyun and her mysterious date would be. Wait for me, Seohyun. Don't leave me yet.