[ Final ]

White Horse (Dongsaeng SEQUEL)

 

A/N: Last chapter, finally! Longest one I've ever written haha. Hope you enjoy it ^^

 

“Guys, I’m depending on all of you. This will only work if all of you can do it well. Can I trust you?” Changmin managed to gather the 8 soshi girls, and his hyung (favourite, as Yunho puts it) to help him start the project: Win Seohyun’s heart again. Everyone smiled and put their hands in the centre. Changmin nodded in satisfaction.

 

“FIGHTING!”

 

1. The Apology Fortune Cookie – Yoona

“Seohyun ah, some fans gifted me these fortune cookies and I read some of them, they are so cool! Here, take one.” Yoona gestured Seohyun to sit next to her on the sofa, as she handed a fortune cookie to the younger.

 

Seohyun smiled and took the fortune cookie. She opened it and revealed the message.

 

I love you with all my heart, and am more fortune-ate than all the fortune cookies in the world because I have you. – Changmin

 

Seohyun covered when she was surprised to see Changmin’s name at the end. She turned to look at Yoona but Yoona already dashed off to somewhere else, leaving Seohyun sitting in the living room alone. She grinned, and went to her room to keep the cookie safe.

 

2. The Apology Star – Sooyoung

“Seohyun, mail for you!”

 

Seohyun peeked out from her room, and looked at Sooyoung who was just as confused. “There’s never mail for me, unnie…”

 

“Here, open it.” Sooyoung grinned.

 

Seohyun slowly opened the envelope, which had nothing written on it except for her name. A letter and photo of a star was revealed. Seohyun gaped as she scanned through the letter. Sooyoung tilted her head, wondering what it was (although in fact, she knew perfectly what it wrote since she was the one who wrote it). Seohyun showed Sooyoung the letter as Sooyoung smiled in satisfaction.

 

“Dear Seo Joo Hyun, you have always been a star in my eyes. How so? The star in the picture is definitely the most beautiful star I have ever seen in my life, and I have decided to name it ‘Seohyun’. ‘Seo’ meaning dignified, and ‘Hyun’ meaning virtuous. Now, the world will know that you are my star too. – Changmin.”

 

The girls looked at each other, as Sooyoung gave Seohyun a pat on the back. “Better watch out for that star then.”

 

3. The Apology Pizza – Yuri

“Can I come in?”

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Seohyun, it’s Yuri!”

 

Seohyun quickly opened the door, revealing Yuri holding a box of pizza.

 

“Hi unnie, back from working out?”She laughed and pointed at the pizza. “All the calories…?”

 

Yuri chuckled. “Of course this isn’t for me! I bumped into a pizza delivery guy outside and he said this was for you.”

 

“But I didn’t order-“

 

“Oh, I’m not too sure. Just take it anyway, it’s not that big! As for me, I’m going to take a shower and finish my salad!”Yuri handed the pizza box to Seohyun and hurriedly left the room. Seohyun opened the box and found a heart-shaped pizza in front of her.

 

CH <3 SH was arranged with various fresh ingredients on the pizza. Seohyun smiled and immediately realized who it was from. She tore a small piece of the pizza and took a bite.

 

“Delicious.”

 

4. The Apology Photo Album – Hyoyeon

“Hey, there’s a package for you. Some delivery guy came but you were in the washroom so I took it for you.” Hyoyeon smiled and gestured at a brown package on the table as Seohyun walked out from her shower.

 

“Thanks unnie.” Seohyun quickly went over and opened the package as she dried her hair. A photo album was revealed in a box, and as she turned to the first page, a short message saying “I’m sorry” was written on it. Seohyun sat down on the table and flipped through the pages, revealing the many pictures showing all the great times she shared together with Changmin. Birthdays, SM Town Concerts, secret dinner hangouts, Han River dates and just everything that they’ve done together before were included in the photo album. Seohyun teared up as she carefully flipped through each page, tracing Changmin’s face in each photo. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her neck.

 

“Seohyun ah, go relive those moments with him again.”

 

She turned around to meet the eyes of her unnie, as the girls hugged with Seohyun crying in Hyoyeon’s embrace.

 

5. The Apology Cake – Tiffany

The next day, Seohyun woke up to a notification tone of her phone, indicating a new message.

 

Seohyun ah, sorry we all left the house without you today T_T some girls went out, but others had schedules! Manager oppa said you don’t have any schedules either today, so do whatever you like! We’ll join you tonight for dinner, okay? J

 

Fany Unnie ^^

 

P.S There’s some cake in the fridge if you’re hungry!

 

Seohyun smiled at her unnie’s message. Always so thoughtful. Seohyun went to the washroom to do her daily routine, and walked to the fridge to look for the cake Tiffany was talking about. In the middle of the fridge, there was a rather small chocolate cake with cling film on it. Seohyun took the cake out and realized there was a message written with pink icing.

 

I am sorry and I love you.

Changmin

 

Seohyun grinned. She went to take a fork out and started eating the cake whilst reading her book.

 

6. The Apology Jewelry – Sunny

“Seohyun, we’re back!”

 

The door opened, revealing Sunny and Jessica.

 

“Welcome home!” Seohyun smiled. “The other unnies aren’t back yet?”

 

“I think they will be back for dinner soon. Oh by the way, I got you a little gift.” Sunny grinned, and handed Seohyun a jewelry box. Before Seohyun could ask for the reason why Sunny got her a gift, she already walked off to the washroom. Seohyun shrugged, curious as to what her unnie bought her and opened the box.

 

A diamond necklace was set before Seohyun’s eyes (except it was C&S inside). Seohyun quickly walked to the mirror and put the necklace on. She admired herself and smiled in satisfaction. Thank you oppa.

 

7. The Apology Love Letter – Jessica

While Sunny was still in the washroom, Jessica came into Seohyun’s room.

 

“I made hot chocolate, would you like some?” Jessica grinned, holding a cup of warm liquid with steam evaporating from the cup. Seohyun smiled and walked over to take over the cup.

 

“Thanks unnie, smells great.” Seohyun took a sip and gave a thumbs-up to Jessica.

 

“Oh and, these cookies from our fans are amazing. Try them.” Jessica revealed a tin of chocolate chip cookies behind her back and left it with Seohyun as she walked out of the room again. Seohyun took another sip of the hot chocolate and opened the tin of cookies, but a white envelope was on top of the cookies. Without hesitation, Seohyun took the envelope out of the tin and saw “For Seohyun” on the front of the envelope. She opened it and took out a beautifully handwritten letter.

 

Dear Seohyun,

 

I know that a letter can’t fully make up for what I did. I also know that a letter won’t fully capture how I feel and what I have to say. What I do know is that I messed up, I did something wrong. I can’t imagine not being with you. You are who I dream of when I go to bed as well as the last person I think of before I go to sleep and the first person I think of when I wake up in the morning. You are my everything. Nothing I do now will make up for what I did, but I can tell you that I will never, ever, make that mistake again. I promise from the very bottom of my heart. Please forgive me and hear me out.

 

Seo Joo Hyun, I love you.

 

Love, Changmin

 

A tear drop then fell on the letter, just on Changmin’s name.

 

“Oppa…”

 

8. The Apology CD – Taeyeon

When the other girls were back, Seohyun recovered from getting too emotional with the letter a moment ago and came out to join her unnies for dinner. They chatted happily, and ate almost all the take-out food that Yoona and Hyoyeon ordered. Being the considerate maknae, Seohyun offered to help clear up everything when the unnies who had schedules went off to rest. They thanked Seohyun, leaving her with cleaning up the tables and washing dishes.

 

After she was done, she went off to continue reading her book again. A few moments later, Taeyeon knocked on her door.

 

“Come in.”

 

Taeyeon sat down next to Seohyun on her bed and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Seohyun ah, can you listen to this? This was really touching, and I wanted to share it with you.”

 

On the CD, it said: I’m sorry. Seohyun held the CD and looked at Taeyeon with a questioning look.

 

“It’s just the song name. Go and listen to it, yeah?” She smiled and quickly left the room. Seohyun shrugged, and put in the CD into her laptop. She played it and immediately recognized the song. I’m sorry was definitely not the song name. Instead, it was “I Swear” by TVXQ. Changmin was the one who wrote the lyrics, and Seohyun recalled being there when he was writing it.

 

Seeing your smile towards me was unfamiliar scenery
I finally lifted my head to calling of your lips
It was blindingly bright
I finally saw you

 

Even after a long time
Your familiar face still is dearly precious to me

Did you not hate me
For I was not even able to say a word like “Thank You”
Because I was shy

 

Like a fool I took your love for granted
Because I got used to it
I only have heartful of apologies

 

Even when darkness draws near
Love U baby I love U
Thank U thank U
Love U baby I love U
Thank U thank U

 

I’m falling for your love
I’m falling woo~
I will protect you

 

Even after a long time
I won’t be able to say “I Love You”
Because I was shy

 

But I cherish the inerasable memories
That we cried and laughed together

 

Even when darkness draws near
Love U baby I love U
Thank U thank U
Love U baby I love U
Thank U thank U

 

Baby I swear forever

 

The song stopped, and she could hear someone clear their throat. “Seohyun ah, I love you.”
 

9. The Apology Video – Yunho

“Hello?” Seohyun picked her phone up, without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Seohyun ah, are you busy right now?”

 

Seohyun stopped reading and immediately recognized the caller’s voice. “Yunho oppa? What’s wrong? I’m not busy at the moment.”

 

“Well, I have an emergency actually. Can you come to the company’s practice studio right now? It’s quite urgent. I’ll see you in 15 minutes?”

 

“But oppa-“

 

“Thanks Seohyun ah!” Then, Yunho hung up.

 

“Unnie, Yunho oppa asked me to go to the company to find him because he said there’s an emergency…”

 

“Oh really?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, knowing where this was going. “I’ll get manager oppa to drive you?”

 

Very soon, SNSD’s manager appeared and quickly drove Seohyun back to the SM company. “Thanks oppa, I’m sorry for causing much trouble.”

 

He smiled. “That’s alright; I was going to find Yuri anyway since she left her jacket with me. What does Yunho want though?”

 

Seohyun bit her lip. “I have no idea…”

 

They arrived at the company soon, and Seohyun quickly hurried off to the practice studio to find Yunho. The studio was dark, so she called Yunho. But he didn’t pick up even after a few calls. Just then, a message came through.  

 

Take a seat and wait for me, Seohyun ah! I will be there soon.

 

Yunho Oppa ^^

 

Seohyun sighed and opened the door. Just as she closed the door, she realized there was a monitor screen that was pulled down in the center of the studio. Without warning, a video started to play. Changmin’s face was revealed, as he said: “Seohyun ah, annyeong. Take a seat and listen for a few minutes, alright?” Seohyun quickly sat down on a chair she found and watched the video intently. Changmin cleared his throat and started to talk.

 

“I guess you know that what the girls have done for the past two days, like giving you gifts and all…they’re my ideas.” He laughed nervously and smoothed his hair at the back. “Well, I guess I just really wanted to let you know how sorry I am for my behavior. I really don’t know what was going on with me recently. Also, I want to let you know how much you mean to me, and how much I love you. Just like the song I sang…” he started singing. “Baby I swear, forever.” He looked into the camera again.

 

“Seohyun ah, will you forgive me?”

 

10. The Romantic Apology and the Heartfelt Gift

When the video paused, Seohyun sobbed uncontrollably. A pair of arms appeared near her face, handing her a tissue. She looked up and saw Yunho through her blurred vision. Yunho smiled and caressed her hair.

 

“Don’t cry now, you need to look pretty for the last gift.”

 

Seohyun sniffed and looked at Yunho with a confused expression. Yunho remained silent and just grinned.

 

“Close your eyes.”

 

Seohyun followed Yunho’s instructions, but still continued to sob in her tissues. A while later, she felt someone walked into the room, around her chair and finally, in front of her.

 

“Seohyun ah, you can open your eyes now.”

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, and cried even more when she finally saw the man she was longing for. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as if her life depended on him.

 

“Oppa…how…why….oh my god I’m-“

 

Changmin chuckled. “Slow down. We’ve got all the time.” He kissed her forehead and hugged her back.

 

After what seemed like forever, they finally parted. The two exchanged glances and smiled at each other.

 

“Ready for the last gift?” Seohyun nodded enthusiastically.

 

Changmin laughed. “I think it doesn’t make as much of an impact as expected…” He reached out for the white heart shaped box next to him, tied with beautiful pink ribbons and handed it to Seohyun. “Go on, open it.”

 

She glanced at him for a few times, and slowly unraveled the ribbons. As she opened the box, there was another smaller in size, but this one was a purple heart shaped box. Then, she reached to open the purple box, and another pink heart shaped box, smaller this time was revealed. Seohyun glanced at Changmin, who was laughing at her expression. Finally, a smaller red heart shaped box was revealed, but this box was made of velvet material. As Seohyun opened the box, a heart shaped diamond was sitting inside.

 

“Oppa…this is…”

 

“My heart.”

 

Seohyun chuckled. “What?”

 

“This is my heart. This is a symbol of my love. My love is the gift. You’re special to me; so special that I’ve decided to give you the most precious thing I could think of, and that’s my heart.”

 

“Oppa…” Seohyun started crying again, and uselessly tried to wipe away her tears with her hands.

 

Changmin reached out for her hand and placed it on his chest area, where his heart is located. “This is yours. And…I’ll be your prince charming riding on my white horse.” He chuckled. “Well, with my white box.”

 

They both laughed, as Changmin leaned towards her and they shared the sweetest kiss.