[ One ]

White Horse (Dongsaeng SEQUEL)

Beep, beep, beep.

 

“Seohyun-ah, are you awake!? Seohyun-ah! Doctor, doctor!” Girls Generation’s manager rushed out.

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, and sensed pain in her head. “Ow.” She touched her forehead, and realized it was bandaged. “My head…”

 

A doctor and nurse came rushing in, with her manager behind them.

 

“Seohyun-sshi, how are you feeling?” The doctor asked.

 

“I’m…alright. My head really hurts though.”

 

“Seohyun-ah, you were in a car accident. It’s the 5th day since then, do you remember?” the manager looked at Seohyun with a worried face.

 

“Ye-yes. I remember. Wow…5 days. I’m alright, I just want…Chang- some water please Oppa.” Stop thinking about Changmin oppa, Seohyun.

 

“Alright then, please take a rest Seohyun-sshi. We’ll come do another check up later and see when you can be discharged. It’s good to see you.” The doctor and the nurse bowed and left the ward.

 

“Seohyun-ah, I’m going to contact the girls and let the President know that you’re alright. I’ll be outside, be right back.” The manager handed her a glass of water before quickly rushing out of the room.

 

Seohyun sipped her water, and her eyes searched through her room, landing on the drawer next to her. She pulled it open and found her phone, finding hundreds of missed calls and text messages from the past few days. Calls and messages from her parents, the CEO, her SNSD unnies, her friends, SHINee, Yonghwa, f(x)….and TVXQ. Changmin, more specifically.

 

The most recent message was from Changmin – where he wrote:

 

Seohyun-ah, I’m sorry. I really am. I know I shouldn’t have said those things to you, knowing for sure that you will get hurt. The truth is; I’m hurting too. I want to stop that. I hope you will be able to see this message soon, and understand that my feelings for you never changed. Even before we became siblings, I always loved you. I never stopped. Wake up please…

 

A tear drop fell on the phone screen, blurring Seohyun’s vision. Just when the door opened, Seohyun quickly wiped her tears and hid her phone, not wanting her manager to worry.

 

“Oppa, is everything good now? Did you also tell the unnies to not worry anymore?” the maknae forced a smile.

 

The manager smiled. “Yes, I already did. The president also knows you’re safe and will let the paparazzi know so they stop bothering the girls too. Rest a bit more and we’ll head back to Korea once you’re better.” He quickly glanced at his watch. “Seohyun-ah, SNSD has a photo shoot today. Will you be alright here when I go pick them up? If you need anything, just ring the bell and doctors will help you. I’ll be back later tonight, alright?”

 

Seohyun nodded. “Neh. Take care oppa; I’ll see you all later. Thank you.” He smiled at her and left the room, getting ready to call the other SNSD girls.

 

Seohyun sighed and leaned back on her bed. “Manager Oppa must be so tired of taking care of us, I must thank him properly for taking care of me when I get better.” She mumbled to herself and drifted off to sleep again.