[ Two ]

White Horse (Dongsaeng SEQUEL)

“Yes, president. Oh really? That’s great; I’ll let him know now. Yes, yes, thank you, goodbye.” Yunho put down the phone and went to knock on the bathroom door. “Changmin-ah, Seohyun is awake.” The sound of water running immediately stopped, and the door lock turned, revealing a half Changmin with a towel wrapped around his waist.

 

“Really hyung? That’s great! When will she be discharged? Did anything happen to her, is she completely normal? She didn’t get like amnesia or whatever because of the crash right? And-“ The older one raised his hand and stopped him.

 

“Yah, finish showering first and put some clothes on. Just because we’re close, doesn’t mean you have to reveal yourself like this, seriously. And calm down, she’s perfectly fine.'' The leader chuckled. ''She just needs a bit more rest and she’ll head back here with the girls soon. Be quick, we need to get to Inkigayo soon.” After that, Yunho left to his room to pack his bag.

 

Changmin smiled in relief. “Thank god, Seohyun-ah.” He whispered to himself. He closed the door to finish his shower.

 

Meanwhile, in Japan, the SNSD girls just finished their photoshoot and were in their van heading to the hospital to see Seohyun.

 

“I’m so glad our maknae is awake now!” Sunny clapped her hands and sighed in relief.

 

Tiffany smiled. “Yeah, of course she’s blessed to be alright. The media has been going crazy since she went through that accident; all those questions are giving me a headache.” She shook her head and put her head onto her arm, resting against the window.

 

“But…will she be looking for Changmin oppa..?” Jessica asked quietly, and everyone looked at her.

 

Sooyoung talked first. “Well…of course right…? They are siblings after all…” But the girls knew about Seohyun and Changmin’s special relationship and spoke quietly to avoid letting the manager hear their conversation.

 

Before they found out they were actually siblings, the two of them were always supportive and cared for each other. Somehow in between those little fights and dinner hangouts, they fell in love. They even remembered how Yunho said Changmin seemed a bit jealous when he saw Seohyun on We Got Married. However, all of that has changed now and the girls have too, sensed the tension between the two.

 

“Let’s not mention him when we see her later. I know she still needs time to recover, so let’s just let her be for now.” Taeyeon concluded. The girls nodded in agreement, and soon arrived at the hospital.

 

The door opened just as Seohyun was sipping a cup of water. She looked up and smiled widely when her beautiful unnies approached her.

 

“Seohyun-ahhhhh!” Hyoyeon rushed over and attacked her with a tight hug.

 

Seohyun laughed. “Unnie! I missed you! All of you!”

 

Everyone crowded around her bed and smiled. “We’re glad you’re fine now. We got so worried! Especially Taeyeon and Tiffany.” Yuri spoke as she patted Seohyun’s head.

 

Seohyun smiled. "Don’t worry, I’m perfectly good now. I really want to get discharged soon! How was the photo shoot? I’m sorry I wasn’t able to join.”

 

“Silly girl, what’s most important now is your health condition. It went alright, so don’t worry.” Yoona went over and hugged their precious maknae.

 

At that moment, SNSD’s manager walked in the room. “Hi girls. I just asked the doctor and he said Seohyun’s condition is fine to be discharged tomorrow. We’ll head to Korea tomorrow morning.” He smiled at them, and they all clapped their hands.

 

“That’s great! Rest well tonight and we’ll come pick you up tomorrow!” Taeyeon said. After staying for a while, the girls had to head out for dinner and returned to the hotel. They bid goodbye to their maknae and kissed her goodnight.

 

“See you tomorrow, unnies! Thanks, manager oppa.” The girls waved and the manager smiled before closing the door.

 

Seohyun adjusted her pillow and lied down, turning to the side to look at the night view of Japan. Oppa…I’ll be back tomorrow. I wonder if you miss me like I do…