Chapter Six

The Hidden Love

No One's

'Alright, I will end today's lesson till here.'

'So, class dismisses and all of you can now head back home.' their science teacher, Miss Hyo said as she bowed at them before heading out from the classroom.
 
'Ahh~ Finally~' Junhyung yawned as he stretched his arm wide, hitting Yoseob right onto his face.
 
'Hyung!!!' Yoseob whined as he lightly rubbed his red nose.
 
Haerin's
 
'Alright, I will end today's lesson till here.'
 
'So, class dismisses and all of you can now head back home.' Miss Hyo, which is our science teacher said as she bowed at the students before heading out from the classroom.
 
‘Omo, this teacher is nice.’ I smiled while rearranged my science notes into my files as I sneakily took a glimpse behind.
 
'Ahh~ Finally~' Junhyung who sat behind me, yawned as he stretched his arm wide, hitting Yoseob right onto his face.
 
'Hyung!!!' Yoseob whined as he lightly rubbed his soon to be red nose while he glared at Junhyung who stuck out his tongue playfully.
 
'I started to realise that Junhyung-shi will always show his cute side unknowingly whenever Yoseob Oppa is around him. They really are best pal huh?' I smiled as I continued staring at the both of them.
 
I started laughing as I watched the funny and cute sight of the both of them.
 
'Haerin-ah~' Yoseob suddenly stood in front of me, beaming widely as he left Junhyung sitting at the back of me, all alone.
 
'Neh, Oppa.' I beamed as I continued packing my belongings into my bag, while I took a glance at Gikwang who was still busy jotting down his science notes which Miss Hyo just explained.
 
'Ah~ Gikwang-shi really is hardworking, unlike Junhyung-shi who always fall asleep during class.' I then took a glance at Junhyung over my shoulder. He was just sitting at his usual seat as he caught me staring at him. His smirk turned wide when he found me glancing at his direction.
 
I gulped a mouthful of my saliva when I noticed him staring back at me. I hurriedly turned my head back to the front with a little tint of rosy pink on both of my cheeks as I felt my heart beating wildly.
 
'This is so wrong..'
 
'I can't be falling for him, can I?'
 
'It is just my first day of school.. What have I got myself into?'
 
I hurriedly shrugged those strange feeling that I felt towards him as I looked to the front, facing Yoseob who was trying hard to grab my attention with his aegyo that could able to catch every girl's attention or interest and drowned them into the love river at the same time, but sadly I'm not one of them.
 
I stared at him as I waited for his questions.
 
'Haerin-ah~ Where are you going right after school? Are you heading straight back to your home?' Yoseob asked as he danced dorkly around the classroom, which caused Hyunseung who was busy playing his phone earlier ago to tag along. As for Doojoon, who sat there looking at the both of them from the start, started to clench his stomach with both of his hands, trying hard to surpress himself from laughing.  
 
'I guess so...' I answered softly.
 
'But...’
 
'I will be all alone later on, until... mum is back? Which will be weeks or months later...?' I frowned as I remembered the notes which my mum slipped underneath my door this morning before she headed to the airport or work.
 
'How I wish she would place me before her jobs...' I sighed.
 
'Is her jobs really that important?'
 
'Am I really a burden for her? Why can't she just notice the pain I'm going through?'
 
'Why can't she just spend the time with me, instead of spending most of the time with her works all day long?'
 
'Why...' 
 
'Why are you frowning, Haerin-shi?' Gikwang suddenly asked as he stuffed his notes into his bag pack while he looked closely at me, just few inches away from me.
 
'A-ahh..' I jumped up all of a sudden.
 
'A-a-aniyo.' I quickly denied as I stumble backwards nervously, accidentally bumped into Junhyung as he suddenly stood next to me, wrapping his one of his arm around my waist, trying to prevent me from falling or kissing the floor with my back and ends up having an awful bump on my head.
 
‘Ah! Junhyung-shi, kamsahamnida!’ I pushed myself away from him as I tried to balance myself on my own. I immediatey bowed at him as my hands brushed into his unintentionally which caused my cheeks to heat up a little.
 
He stood there, not planning to move as he looked down at me, silently observing my blushing cheeks while I hastily pushed him away from me.
 
'Waeyo? Why are you looking at me like that?' I stared at Junhyung as he smirked, which gave me a swarm of butterflies in my stomach.
 
'This guy...'
 
'Is he trying to put a spell on me, wanting me to transform into one of his fan girls who are all totally fall for him head over heels?'
 
'Aiish... What's with all these butterflies?' I looked away from his as I clenched my stomach with both of my hands. 
 
'These butterflies are seriously killing me..'
 
I zipped up my bag pack, and hurriedly headed towards the classroom’s door. I clenched my bag pack tight as I still felt Junhyung’s stare, I tried to ignore his presence as I lightly shoved him to the side. I could sense that my cheeks started to redden than usual.
 
Before I step out from the classroom, an unknown male student suddenly dashed into the classroom without looking at his front, which caused me to fall backwards unknowingly.
 
'Omo!'
 
'Why am I so unlucky!'
 
‘Ah! There it goes!’
 
I hurriedly closed both of my eye lids, as I felt my back fell backwards towards the classroom ground. I clenched my bag pack tightly as ever as I tried to shove off those painful thoughts I might going through later on.
 
When I thought my back would fall hard right onto the solid ground, that probably might caused swell and pain on my back which will last for a week or months, suddenly, I felt someone pull me into his warm embrace, preventing me from falling.
 
I felt a sudden relieved and felt safe at the very moment, as I took a deep breath and I still did not realize I was still in his embrace since I am still feeling a little terrified. I looked up, wondering who was the person who saved me from falling straight towards the ground. As I looked straight towards both of his eyes, I was taken aback, while both of our eyes suddenly locked at each other, and we remain our standing position with both of his hands, wrapping around my waist and mine clasping his uniform.
 
‘Junhyung-shi...’
 
I could felt my heart pounding, hard. It went Kathump-kathump-kathump!
 
Drops of sweat started to slide down from my forehead as I wondered if he could hear the sound of my heart which currently pounding hard against my ribcage. I panted hardly as I gulped a mouthful of my saliva, still looking straight to his eyes. Soon realizing everyone was looking, I then hurriedly avoided his stare while both of his hands still grabbing onto my waist.
 
'J-J-Junhyung-shi?' I stammered when I realized his face was just an inch away from mine, we were both still standing in this awkward position. The air was silent as everyone just remains standing at their current position, secretly enjoying the scene, what I mean was Junhyung's friends since everyone had headed home once the school bell rang earlier ago..
 
'Are you alright? Did you somehow hurt yourself?' Junhyung asked sincerely as he looked deeply into my eyes.
 
'Ani-yo, I'm fine.' 
 
During that very moment when he pulled me into his warm embrace on time, preventing me from tripping backwards, as his eyes locked into mine, I could felt that he was devouring me with his eyes that could made me feel as if I’m the most wonderful and happiest person on earth. I soon sensed that both of my cheeks started to redden as his hands stills strongly grasping onto mine.
 
He was standing so closed to me, till I could not help but looked straight at him, shyly. I really didn’t know what was going on but somehow, I realized that it always felt different whenever both of our eyes met. The first time when my eyes laid on him when I bumped into him this morning at the hallway, I could felt and sensed that my heart was pounding, hard. Right now, there was no Yoseob, no Gikwang, no Doojoon, no Hyunseung, and that unknown male student either, who dashed into classroom earlier which caused me to tumble backwards. The five of them, including those students who stood there watching, all of them, they seems not to exist at this very moment, because it’s like the world just belong for the both of us, only, for the both of us.
 
Doojoon cleared his throat awkwardly all of a sudden while Junhyung quickly released both of his hands away from me.
 
I quickly wriggling from Junhyung's grasp as he massage his temple lightly.
 
'Ah, thank you so much, Junhyung-shi.' I bowed at him as I did not have the guts to look straight towards his eyes and I was trying to hide my already-redden-cheeks away from him.
 
Just the thought of it could caused me blushed.
 
'Aigoo... Why am I feeling this way?'
 
'I'm not falling for him, aren't I?'
 
'You're welcome.' he said calmly. 
 
'Thank God I'm fast enough to catch you, if not, I really can't imagine you, kissing the floor on your first day of school.' Junhyung smirked as he walked towards the unknown male student, standing next to him. 
 
I pouted, glaring at him, I felt my cheeks started to flush due to embarrassment as the students who stood there since the moment Junhyung caught me into his warm embrace, were all still staring at the both of us.
 
Besides, I could slowly felt those deathly glared from his fan girls who were all surrounded outside the classroom.
 
'This doesn't feel good...' I pouted.
 
'I'm not going to get beaten up by them, aren't I? Please, not during my first day of school...' I silently prayed.
 
'And... You...' Junhyung then pointed straight at the unknown male student all of a suddent.
 
'Watch where you are going before you dash into classroom, arasso? You almost caused someone to kiss the ground.' he then said, in a serious tone.
 
'Neh, Hyung.' that male student apologized to him.
 
He then walked towards me, and bowed at me a little.
 
'Mianhae, I did not mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry, would you please forgive me?' that male student quickly apologized to me profusely.
 
'No worry, I'm not injured anyway. We really should thank your hyung over there from saving me before I lost my first kiss to the ground.' I mocked at Junhyung as I stuck my tongue at him, causing him to chuckle over my expression.
 
'Ah, before I forget to introduce myself. I'm Dongwoon, the maknae of the group. Nice meeting you, and you are?' Dongwoon said as he beamed lightly.
 
'Maknae? He looks like the oldest among them though.. But, he really looks like some son male God..' I thought while I observed his features.
 
'Haerin.' I smiled as I did a hand shake with him.
 
'So... since you are hyung's classmate and friend, would you mind if I call you noona from now on?' Dongwoon asked as he eyed me.
 
'Ani, I don't mind.' I smiled gleefully as Yoseob suddenly hit Dongwoon's back.
 
'Dongwoon-ie! Becareful, there will not be next time, arasso?' Yoseob said as he showed his deathful glare with his enticing eyes of his.
 
'Aigoo... Oppa~ You are frightening him!' I whined as I looked at Yoseob. 
 
'Neh, Hyung.' Dongwoon replied as he tried to run away from Yoseob grasp, hiding behind of Gikwang who was laughing all the way.
 
'Haerin-ah, are you hurt? I apologized on the behalf of our maknae.' Yoseob continued as he ruffled my hair playfully.
 
'Yah! Oppa~' I whined as I hit his arm lightly causing him to chuckle at my sudden reactions.
 
All of sudden, Junhyung pulled Yoseob away from me and lightly tapped on my watch.
 
'I think it's time for you to head home, you clumsy brat.' Junhyung smirked as he gave Yoseob a headlock.
 
I took a glanced at my watch, and it showed it's already 4.30pm.
 
'Alright then...' I hesitated a little as I looked at the others. 
 
'Goodbye Gikwang-shi, Dongwoon-ie, Doojoon-shi, Hyunseung-shi, Yoseob Oppa...' I bowed at them one by one as I clenched my bag pack closely to me.
 
When I faced Junhyung, my so-called-badass-lifesaver, I could see he was waiting for me to bid him goodbye. I eyed him closely as I approached to him and whispered right next to his ear which caused him to shiver a little.
 
'Goodbye and thanks for today. I really mean it.' I beamed at him as I quickly dashed out from the classroom. 
 
As I stood outside the classroom, avoiding those deathly glare from Junhyung and the other's fangirl, questions from Yoseob and Dongwoon can be heard.
 
'Hyung!!'
 
'What did Noona whisper into your ear?'
 
'What is going on between the both of you...?’ 
 
'Since when both of you are that close?'
 
'Aiish, low down your voice will you?' I heard Junhyung yelled at the both of them.
 
I chuckled silently as I walked along the hallway.
 
'Ah~ What a day~' I muttered to myself as I swung my arm back and forth. 
 
Junhyung's
 
'Alright, I will end today's lesson till here.'
 
'So, class dismisses and all of you can now head back home.' Miss Hyo said as she bowed at the students before heading out from the classroom.
 
'Ahh~ Finally~' I yawned as I stretched both of my arms wide, hitting Yoseob who sit next me, right onto his face.
 
'Hyung!!!' Yoseob whined as he lightly rubbed his red nose while he glared at me while I stick out my tongue playfully at him.
 
‘Opps! I’m sorry, Seobbie~’ I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes which caused him to flush.
 
Laughter can be heard as I took a slight glance at Haerin who sat on the table, with both of her legs crossing as she stared at the both of us.
 
Whenever she smile, laugh or chuckle softly, I could feel that my heart will always start to thump wildly.
 
‘Only for her...’
 
The first time, when both of our eyes met, a strange feeling which I had never felt or experienced before throughout my past seventeen years started to arise in my heart. It’s a warm, and tender feeling. 
 
‘I’m not falling for her, aren’t I?’
 
Love? Is that what the warm and tender feeling which always arose in my heart whenever I lay my eyes on her known as?
 
I tried not to accept the fact that I started to fall for her even though I just met her few hours ago. I had dated a few girls, but, this time, it is totally different. Haerin... She is the first girl who makes my heart pounds wild. She is the first girl who makes me think of her the whole day.
 
Her smile, and her everything... Is what I could think of...
 
‘Am I really falling for her? Am I? Aiish!’ I ruffled my hair harshly as I kept asking myself all over again.
 
'Haerin-ah~' Yoseob suddenly stood in front of Haerin, beaming widely as he left me sitting here, alone.
 
I scowled when I spotted Yoseob loped towards Haerin.
 
‘Why is Seobbie so closed to her?’ I frowned as I looked (or maybe glared?) at the both of them.
 
'Neh, Oppa.' Haerin beamed as she continued packing her belongings into her bag.
 
While Gikwang, who sat next to Haerin was still busy scribble down his science notes which Miss Hyo just explained earlier ago. 
 
‘Aiish, I’m not jealous at Seobbie for being that closed to Haerin... Right?’
 
‘Ahh! What is going on with me?’ I sulked as I stood up, stretching while I tried to shove off those bizarre thoughts of mine.
 
I smirked when I caught a glimpse of her staring at me over her shoulder as I dropped back to my seat.
 
'Haerin-ah~ Where are you going right after school? Are you heading straight back to your home?' Yoseob asked as he danced dorkly around the classroom, which caused Hyunseung to tag along. As for Doojoon, who sat there looking at the both of them from the start, he clenched his stomach with both of his hands, trying hard not to laugh out-loud.  
 
'I guess so...' Haerin answered softly.
 
By looking at her eyes, I could felt both of her eyes were giving off an extremely depressed aura. My heart started to tighten, as I looked at her.
 
Tears started dwell up in her eyes, as I felt she was trying hard not to let her tears fall, especially not in front of us.
 
‘She didn’t want to show her weak side of her...’
 
'But why...’
 
‘It hurts me to see her like that...’
 
‘Sigh, I’m really falling for her, aren’t I...’ I messed my hair a little as I continued staring at her.
 
'How I wish I knew what she is currently going through...' I sighed.
 
'Why are you frowning, Haerin-shi?' Gikwang suddenly asked her as he stuffed his notes into his bag pack while he looked closely at her, just a few inches away from her.
 
For some sort of reason, I was enraged as I saw Gikwang standing closely at her.
 
'A-a-aniyo.' Haerin quickly denied as she blinked off her tears and stumble backwards nervously.
 
I hurriedly stood up as I hold onto her, preventing her from falling.
 
‘Ah! Junhyung-shi, kamsahamnida!’ she bowed at me as her hands brushed into mine unintentionally which caused a tint of pink started to visible on both of her cheeks.
 
I stood there dumbfounded, as I silently observed her appealing features and of course, her blushing cheeks while she hastily pushed me away from her.
 
'Waeyo? Why are you looking at me like that?' she stared at me while I smirked, silently laughing at her furious expression. 
 
‘Aigoo...’
 
‘Did anyone told her she is cute when she is fuming?’
 
‘How I wish I could pull her into my embrace...’
 
‘...And how I wish...’ I looked at her intentionally.
 
‘... You could be mine.’ 
 
Haerin zipped up her bag pack, and hurriedly headed towards the classroom’s door as she tried to ignore my presence while she lightly shoved me to the side. 
 
Before Haerin stepped out from the classroom, Dongwoon suddenly dashed into the classroom without looking at his front, which caused Haerin to lose her balance and fell backwards unknowingly.
 
'!' I silently cursed as I quicken my pace and quickly pulled her fragile and petite body into my embrace, preventing her from tripping.
 
I felt she hesitated a little, and panted while she clenched her bag pack tightly.
 
'Thank God she is alright...' I rested both of my eyes for a while.
 
When I looked straight towards her chocolate kiss-eyes, both of our eyes suddenly locked at each other. I have the urge to bend down and peck on her lips, but, something just stop me from it. She looked stunned but the way she looked at me, and her lips... seems tempting and welcoming...
 
'Aiish... What am I thinking?'
 
'I'm really that desperate to kiss her huh?'
 
'Ahh... What to do?'
 
I was still busy in my thoughts until Haerin suddenly called out my name.
 
‘Junhyung-shi...’
 
I could felt my heart pounding, hard as I heard her calling my name softly.
 
'J-J-Junhyung-shi?' she stammered as I realized our face was just an inch away from each other, we were both still remained standing in this awkward position. The air was silent as everyone just remains standing at their current position, enjoying the scene.
 
'Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?' I asked, sincerely as I looked deeply into her eyes.
 
'Ani-yo, I'm fine.' 
 
I did not want to release her, as I afraid she might fell later on. Plus, it really felt good having her in my arms. She looks fragile, as I have the urge to protect her and if I could, I would like to be a guardian angel, protect her whenever she needs me.
 
Soon, I spotted Haerin's cheeks started to glow and redden as both of my hands still strongly grasping onto hers.
 
I was standing so closed to her, as I looked deeply into her chocolate kiss-eyes. It felt, as if our surroundings, the time had stop, for the both of us. The sight of Gikwang, Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and the other students who stood there watching at the both of us, all of them, started to fade away, one by one.
 
That moment, I sincerely hope that the time could just stop right here and right now as I could devour this precious moment between the both of us, but, sadly, it could not. 
 
Doojoon cleared his throat all of a sudden as he tried to grab both of our attention while I quickly released both of my hands away from her.
 
At the same time, Haerin quickly wriggling from my grasp as I massage my temple lightly.
 
'Ah, thank you so much, Junhyung-shi.' she bowed at me as she tried to hide away her already-redden-cheeks away from me. 
 
I silently chuckle as I looked at her.
 
'Gossh! Why is she so cute when she is blushing?'
 
'You're welcome.' I said calmly. 
 
'Thank God I'm fast enough to catch you, if not, I really can't imagine you, kissing the floor on your first day of school.' I then continued as I walked towards Dongwoon who stood there dumbfounded.
 
'And... You...' I then pointed straight at Dongwoon who looked frighten.
 
'Watch where you are going before you dash into classroom, arasso? You almost caused someone to kiss the ground.' I then said, in a serious tone.
 
'Neh, Hyung.' Dongwoon apologized.
 
Dongwoon then walked towards Haerin, and bowed at her.
 
'Mianhae, I did not mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry, would you please forgive me?' Dongwoon quickly apologized to Haerin profusely.
 
'No worry, I'm not injured anyway. We really should thank your Hyung over there from saving me before I lost my first kiss to the ground.' Haerin mocked at me as she stuck her tongue at me, causing me to chuckle over her cute and furious expression.
 
'Ah, before I forget to introduce myself. I'm Dongwoon, the maknae of the group. Nice meeting you, and you are?' Dongwoon said as he beamed lightly.
 
'Haerin.' she smiled as she did a hand shake with him.
 
'So... since you are hyung's classmate and friend, would you mind if I call you noona from now on?' Dongwoon asked as he looked at Haerin.
 
'Ani, I don't mind.' Haerin smiled gleefully as Yoseob suddenly hit Dongwoon's back.
 
'Dongwoon-ie! Becareful, there will not be next time, arasso?' Yoseob said as he showed his deathful glare with his enticing eyes of his.
 
'Aigoo... Oppa~ You are frightening him!' Haerin whined as she looked at Yoseob. 
 
'Neh, Hyung.' Dongwoon replied as he tried to run away from Yoseob grasp, hiding behind of Gikwang who was laughing all the way.
 
'Haerin-ah, are you hurt? I apologized on the behalf of our maknae.' Yoseob continued as he ruffled her hair playfully which caused me to get angry for no reason.
 
'Aiish...'
 
'That Seobbie... Why can't he just stay away from her?'
 
'I really need to do something about it.' I thought as I approached the both of them.
 
'Yah! Oppa~' she whined as she hit his arm lightly causing him to chuckle at Haerin's sudden reactions.
 
I quickly pulled Yoseob away as I distanced him from Haerin and lightly tapped on her watch.
 
'I think it's time for you to head you, you clumsy brat.' I smirked as I gave Yoseob a headlock.
 
She took a glanced at her watch, and hesitated a little as she looked at the others.
 
'Alright then...'
 
'Goodbye Gikwang-shi, Dongwoon-ie, Doojoon-shi, Hyunseung-shi, Yoseob Oppa...' Haerin bowed at them one by one as she clenched my bag pack closely to her.
 
I was waiting for her to bid me goodbye. As she stood infront of me, facing me, she then eyed me closely while she approached to me all of a sudden, and whispered right next to my ear which caused me to shiver a little.
 
'Goodbye and thanks for today. I really mean it.' she beamed as she quickly dashed out from the classroom without looking back. 
 
'Hyung!!' Yoseob suddenly ran towards me.
 
'What did Noona whisper into your ear?' Dongwoon eyed me closely.
 
'What is going on between the both of you...?’ Yoseob then continued.
 
'Since when both of you are that close?' Dongwoon looked at me as he asked.
 
'Aiish, low down your voice will you?' I yelled at the both of them as I tried to ignore their questions.
----------

Comments and subscribers are love? :)

 

Please visit Choco's Authored Stories for more updates, thank you :)

 

And please subscribe. Thanks :)

Last updated : 29th November 2012