Chapter Four

The Hidden Love

No One's

‘Haerin!’ Miss Park yelled.

‘Neh, Miss Park?’ Haerin said as she stood up immediately.
 
‘Can you please walk to the front to write down the solution on the white board for this question?’ Miss Park asked sternly.
 
‘Neh…’ Haerin murmured as she pouted her lip and approached to Miss Park.
 
Haerin’s
 
‘Can you please walk to the front to write down the solution on the white board for this question?’ Miss Park asked in a stern voice.
 
‘Thank God, I prepared beforehand.’ I beamed lightly.
 
‘Haerin-ah, you are not going to screw up again, arasso?’ I forewarned myself since I don’t want to screw up the second time because it will just leave an awful and poor impression to everyone, especially Miss Park.
 
‘Neh…’ I murmured as I approached to Miss Park while she handed over a black marker pen for me to write the solutions on the white board.
 
‘Haerin-shi, remember to write down the solution for this question as clearly as possible.’ Miss Park said while she glared at the other students.
 
I uncapped the marker pen and started to scribble down the question and the solutions.
 
‘…f(x)=5x+3’
 
‘Hrmm… the object for the question is 6…’ I thought silently.
 
‘So, I should sub the object of the question, which is 6 into x…’
 
‘And…’
 
‘Then, the image for the object 6 is 5(6)+3=33…’
 
‘And the final answer will be 33!’ I beamed as I jotted down the solutions on the white board.
 
I swiftly spun towards Miss Park as I handed her the black marker pen, and gladly, she was impressed.
 
‘Thank you Haerin. You may head back to your seat.’ she smiled at me as she did a hand gesture, asking me to head back to my seat. 
 
‘So, class? Any question which you don’t understand?’ she asked as she faced to the front, scanning through the classroom.
 
The air was silent as most of the students in the class jotting down the solutions while the others were all laying on the table dozing off, and there is one, which is the guy who currently sitting behind me.
 
I felt a sudden relieved when he finally gave up staring at my back throughout the class lesson and chose to lie on the table, falling asleep.
 
‘Haerin-shi?’ Gikwang suddenly called out my name, disrupted my thoughts.
 
‘Neh, Gikwang-shi?’ I switched my sitting position as I faced him.
 
‘Erm… Haerin-shi, I’m wondering…’
 
‘Aiish, wait, I’m trying to put it all in order…’ he said while he scratched his head nervously.
 
‘Don’t try. You can just begin anywhere.’ I answered as I glanced at my watch.
 
‘Do you…’ he suddenly paused due to Miss Park’s disruption. 
 
‘Alright student, I consider all of you to understand today’s class lesson since neither one of you speak up nor rise up your hands. Plus, we should thanks our new friend here who wrote down the solutions for this question clearly.’  
 
‘So--' she paused for a short while as she looked around.
 
'--class dismisses.’ Miss Park then continued to utter as she headed out to the class entrance without looking back.
 
'Finally~' I beamed as I stretched both of my arms wide.
 
'Alright, where are we?' I glanced at my side as I saw Gikwang was fumbling his fingers nervously.
 
'Hmm, should I or should I not ask him about the topic earlier?' I continued glancing at him.
 
I hesitated a little since I'm still a little shy and timid when it comes to talking to someone I'm not that close with.
 
I took a deep breath as I patted his shoulder, while trying to grab his attention.
 
‘Gikwang-shi? What are you trying to tell me earlier?’ I said while I continued rearranging my books and stationeries into my bag.
 
'Hmm.. I'm sorry but--' he stopped as he gazed firmly at me while rubbing his neck.
 
‘--do you somehow remember anything between the both of us? I mean.. Maybe we once met or bumped into each other during the past?’ he asked, looking firmly.
 
‘During the past… Why? Does my name sound familiar to you?’ I chuckled as I looked back at him.
 
‘Hrmm… Maybe…’ Gikwang mouthed but gapped when a boy, with a chubby, cute face suddenly appeared between the both of us and handed me a strawberry lollipop with his cheeky smile. 
 
'This..?' I stared at the lollipop, and back to him.
 
‘Haerin-shi, this is for you. A welcome gift from me. It’s great to have you here. I hope all of us could get along, especially with Junhyung hyung. He can be rude sometime, but… if you know him well, he can be nice in some way…’ Yoseob said as he made a face towards Junhyung who was still sleeping.
 
‘Ah, thank you.’ I beamed as I gladly accepted the lollipop.
 
‘So, you sat next to… Junhyung-shi… Do you mind telling me your name?’ I asked while I tried to unwrap the lollipop wrapper. 
 
‘Yoseob-bie.’ Junhyung suddenly snatched my lollipop and unwrap it for me. 
 
I was blushing when he handed me my lollipop and I spotted him smirking at me.
 
'No wonder those girls are all drooling at him~'
 
'Aiish! Haerin! What are you up to? You are thinking this again? It’s the second time for today.' I frowned at my ridiculous thoughts as I returned him a smile.
 
‘Ahh, hyung! You are finally awake!’ Yoseob said while he jumped towards Junhyung, causing Junhyung to fell back towards the chair. 
 
‘Yah! Are you trying to kill me!’ Junhyung yelled at Yoseob as he lightly rubbed his back to ease the pain.
 
‘Opps! Mianhae~’ Yoseob grinned as he quickly stood next to me with his hand interlaced with my arm that caused me to blush.
 
‘Seobbie! What are you doing! Come back here!’ Junhyung said, sternly, as he pulled Yoseob away from me.
 
‘Why hyung? Are you somehow feeling jealous?’ Yoseob said as he stuck out his tongue while Junhyung at the other hand, started to flush.
 
'Yah! Keep your mouth shut, will you?'
 
'Hyung, you're just jealous~'
 
'Aiish, this kid!'
 
'Hehe, Hyung, just admit about it~'
 
'Another word from you, I will reserve both of these knuckles for you later on!' Junhyung scowled as he clenching both of his fist tightly.
 
'Neh, Hyung~ I'm so scare~' Yoseob stuck out his tongue once again as he showed Junhyung his sheepish smile.
 
‘Gikwang-shi?’ I uttered as I continued watching the scene between Junhyung and Yoseob from my seat.
 
‘Neh?’
 
‘Are they always like that? As in, always bickering at each other?’ I laughed as I pointed at the both of them.
 
‘Neh, Haerin-shi. They are always like that, still, they are both best pal.’ he said, showing me his eye smile that caused those girls who were all staring at the four of us to go awed. 
 
‘Haha, okay.’ I smiled as I plopped the lollipop into my mouth.
 
‘Aigoo… strawberry flavour…’ I grinned.
 
I blushed a little when the thought of Junhyung who suddenly snatched my lollipop to lend me a hand so that he was able to unwrap the lollipop wrapper which Yoseob gave me earlier ago suddenly flashed into my mind.
 
‘Ahh… Junhyung…’ I smiled unknowingly while looking at the both of them, who were both busy bickering at each other.
 
Gikwang’s
 
‘Haerin-shi?’ I suddenly called her name as she was facing to the front, listening to Miss Park’s lecture.
 
‘Neh, Gikwang-shi?’ she switched her sitting position as she faced me.
 
‘Erm… Haerin-shi, I’m wondering…’
 
‘How should I ask her?’
 
‘Gossh! I’m really curious about her…’ 
 
‘She really looks familiar, but who is she? Why can't I remember?’
 
My mind was buzzing with several questions and thoughts.
 
‘Aiish, I’m trying to put it all in order…’ I said while I scratched my head nervously.
 
‘Don’t try. You can just begin anywhere.’ she answered as she took a glance at her watch.
 
‘Do you…’ I suddenly paused due to Miss Park’s disruption. 
 
‘Great…’  I frowned.
 
‘Alright student, I consider all of you to understand today’s class lesson since neither one of you speak up nor rise up your hands. Plus, we should thanks our new friend here wrote down the solutions for this question clearly.’  
 
‘So, class dismisses.’ Miss Park uttered as she headed to the class entrance without looking back.
 
Suddenly, I felt a sudden tapped on my shoulder.
 
‘Gikwang-shi? What are you trying to tell me earlier?’ she said while she rearranged her books and stationeries, stuffing her belongings into her bag.
 
I hesitated a little as I glanced at her.
 
'Hmm.. I'm sorry but--' I stopped as I gazed firmly at her while rubbing my neck.
 
‘--do you somehow remember anything between the both of us? I mean.. Maybe we once met or bumped into each other during the past?’ I asked, still looking at her firmly. Curiosity overtook me as I continued asking her sternly.
 
‘During the past… Why? Does my name sound familiar to you?’ she chuckled as she looked back at me.
 
‘Hrmm… Maybe…’ I mouthed but gapped when Yoseob suddenly appeared between the both of us and handed Haerin a lollipop with his cheeky smile plastered all over his face.
 
'This..?' I stared at the lollipop, and back to him.
 
'Alright... He came at the right time... Aiish, this boy.' I frowned. 
 
‘Haerin-shi, this is for you. A welcome gift from me. It’s great to have you here. I hope all of us could get along, especially with Junhyung hyung. He can be rude sometime, but… if you know him well, he can be nice in some way…’ Yoseob said as he made a face towards Junhyung who was still sleeping.
 
‘Ah, thank you.’ Haerin beamed as she gladly accepted the lollipop from Yoseob.
 
'Ah... She is cute when she smile...'
 
‘So, you sit next to… Junhyung-shi… Do you mind telling me your name?’ Haerin asked while she tried unwrapping the lollipop wrapper. 
 
‘Yoseob-bie.’ Junhyung suddenly appeared from nowhere as he snatched Haerin's lollipop and unwrapped it for her.
 
'Waiit... Did Junhyung hyung just help a female student who he doesn’t really know well?' I was stunned as I stared at Junhyung.
 
'Unless, he... Nah, that's impossible... But, that doesn't looks like the way he usually act either...' I ruffled my hair harshly. 
 
‘Ahh, Hyung! You are finally awake!’ Yoseob said while he jumped towards Junhyung, causing Junhyung to fell back towards the chair. 
 
‘Yah! Are you trying to kill me!’ Junhyung yelled at Yoseob as he lightly rubbed his back to ease the pain.
 
‘Opps! Mianhae~’ Yoseob grinned as he stood next to Haerin with his hand interlaced with her arm that caused her to blush.
 
‘Seobbie! What are you doing! Come back here!’ Junhyung said, sternly, as he pulled Yoseob away from Haerin.
 
‘Why Hyung? Are you somehow feeling jealous?’ Yoseob said as he stuck out his tongue while Junhyung at the other hand, started to flush.
 
I was surprise, yet curious about Junhyung's answer when Yoseob asked Junhyung whether he was jealous due to the skin ship between Yoseob and Haerin.
 
'Yah! Keep your mouth shut, will you?'
 
'Ha, Hyung, you're just jealous~'
 
'Aiish, this kid!'
 
'Hehe, Hyung, just admit about it~'
 
'Another word from you, I will reserve both of these knuckles for you later on!' Junhyung scowled as he clenched both of his fist tight.
 
'Neh, Hyung~ I'm so scare~' Yoseob stuck out his tongue, once again, as he showed Junhyung his sheepish smile.
 
‘Gikwang-shi?’ Haerin uttered as she tip-toed to my side.
 
‘Neh?’ I took a glance at her.
 
‘Are they always like that? As in, always bickering at each other?’ Haerin laughed as she pointed at the both of them.
 
‘Neh, Haerin-shi. They are always like that, still, they are both best pal.’ I said, flashing my eye smile that caused those girls who were all surrounding the four of us to go awed. 
 
‘Haha, okay.’ Haerin smiled as she plopped the lollipop into .
 
I spotted her blushing when she was busy looking at Yoseob and Junhyung, who were both bickering at each other, but, she was staring mostly at Junhyung.
 
'Did she just blush when she was looking at Junhyung Hyung?' I frowned while I'm deep in thought.
 
'Gikwang-shi?'
 
'Gikwang-shi!'
 
'Gikwang-shiii!' Haerin suddenly tapped my shoulder as she nudged me.
 
'Neh, Haerin-shi?'
 
'I'm planning to walk around the school right now, to get familiar to the new school environment since we have 30 minutes school break. So... Would you mind if I leave you on your own with both of your best pal who are both currently backbiting at each other?' she beamed widely as she twirled her lollipop.
 
'Ani. It's fine. I will see you later then, arasso?' I gave her a smile and bid her goodbye. As I looked back at Junhyung and Yoseob, Junhyung was standing there looking at Haerin's back till she is nowhere to be seen.
 
'Hyung?' I shook Junhyung a little which caused him to stumble.
 
Junhyung's
 
‘So, class dismisses.’ Miss Park uttered.
 
'Eh, did class just ended?' I yawned as I lay on the table lazily.
 
‘Gikwang-shi? What are you trying to tell me earlier?’ I heard Haerin suddenly start a conversation with Gikwang.
 
'Hmm.. I'm sorry but--'
 
‘--do you somehow remember anything between the both of us? I mean.. Maybe we once met or bumped into each other during the past?’ Gikwang then asked Haerin with a serious tone.
 
'Past? What kind of past do both of them have?'
 
'Alright, have I turn nuts or maybe insane? Why am I feeling this way? Aiish! What's going on with me?' I woke up from my thoughts as I continued listening to their conversation while pretended still falling asleep.
 
‘During the past… Why? Does my name sound familiar to you?’ she chuckled.
 
‘Hrmm… Maybe…’ Gikwang mouthed but suddenly gapped.
 
'Eh? Why did they stop their conversation all of a sudden?' I stunned as I took a peek at the both of them and realised Yoseob emerged between the both of them from nowhere.
 
'What is Seobbie doing here?' I frowned as I tried to shake off my thoughts while I continued pretending to fell asleep.
 
‘Haerin-shi, this is for you. It’s great to have you here. I hope all of us could get along, especially with Junhyung hyung. He can be rude sometime, but… if you know him well, he can be nice in some way…’ Yoseob said.
 
'Damn Seobbie. He can be rude sometime, but... if you know him well, he can be nice in some way... Is he trying to ruin my reputation in front of her? Aiish, that kid, he is so going to get it from me later on!' I mimicked and silently cursed while clenching my fist tight.
 
‘Ah, thank you.’ Haerin beamed.
 
‘So, you sit next to… Junhyung-shi… Do you mind telling me your name?’ Haerin asked Yoseob.
 
I suddenly stood up as I approached the three of them and spotted her trying to unwrap her lollipop wrapper. 
 
‘Yoseob-bie.’ I answered and snatched her lollipop as I unwrapped it for her.
 
A little tint of pink on her cheeks started to become visible as I handed her lollipop back to her. I smirked at her when I saw the cute side of her.
 
She replied me with a smile, as thanks, I guess...
 
‘Ahh, Hyung! You are finally awake!’ Yoseob said while he jumped towards me, causing me to fell backwards towards the chair. 
 
‘Yah! Are you trying to kill me!’ I yelled at Yoseob as I lightly rubbed my back to ease the pain.
 
'Damn, that hurts!'
 
‘Opps! Mianhae~’ Yoseob grinned as he stood next to Haerin with his hand interlaced with her arm that caused her to blush.
 
‘Seobbie! What are you doing! Come back here!’ I said, sternly, while pulling Yoseob away from Haerin.
 
‘Why hyung? Are you somehow feeling jealous?’ Yoseob said as he stuck out his tongue at me.
 
'Yah! Keep your mouth shut, will you?' I flushed.
 
'Hyung, you're just jealous~' 
 
'Aiish, this kid!'
 
'Hehe, Hyung, just admit about it~'
 
'Another word from you, I will reserve both of these knuckles for you later on!' I scowled as I clenched both of my fists tight.
 
'Neh, Hyung~ I'm so scare~' Yoseob stick out his tongue as he showed me his sheepish smile.
 
Yoseob and I were both bickering at each other, until I heard Haerin...
 
'Gikwang-shi?'
 
'Gikwang-shi!'
 
'Gikwang-shiii!' Haerin suddenly tapped Gikwang's shoulder as she nudged him.
 
'Neh, Haerin-shi?'
 
'I'm planning to walk around the school right now, to get familiar to the new school environment since we have 30 minutes school break. So... Would you mind if I leave you on your own with both of your best pal who are both currently bickering at each other?' she beamed widely as she twirled her lollipop.
 
'So, she is planning to walk around the school... I wonder if she needs a tour?' I smirked with the thought of mine.
 
'Ani. It's fine. I will see you later then, arasso?' Gikwang gave her a smile and bid her goodbye.
 
I stood there looking at her back, until she was nowhere to be seen.
 
'Hyung?' Gikwang suddenly shook me a little which caused me to fall back a little.
 
No One's
 
'Aiish, I'm heading to the cafeteria.' Junhyung pulled off his tie roughly and stuffed it into his bag pack as he quickly dashed out from the classroom.
 
'Yah! Hyung! Aren't you going to wait for Doojoon Hyung and Hyunseung Hyung? They just headed to the teacher's stuff room to get us our school materials for the next lesson! Hyung!' Yoseob rushed out and yelled at Junhyung.
 
'Nah! Not today. I'm in a hurry and hungry at the same time. Enjoy yourself, Seobbie~'Junhyung said while bidding goodbye.
 
----------

Comments are love? :)

Hello.

My exam is still going on but since I'm having four days break before my last two days of exam (yay me), I will just update a little.

Chapter Four for all of you.

So, please give me some comments or subscribe to my story, or both?

Thanks thanks thanks :)

Love you :)

 

Please visit Choco's Authored Stories for more updates, thank you :)

And please subscribe. Thanks :)

Last updated : 21st November 2012