Reunion

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5wO8ejwVRI

G.Na- Top Girl

-----

Gina held her arms widely out, and Yoonhee embraced her tightly. “Oh gosh, you guys!” She squealed in English. “I can’t believe it’s really you guys!”

Kris smirked, “I told you I got the address right.” Gina shot him a look then sweetly smiled as she Yoonhee’s hair.

Yoonhee pulled back with a bright smile and squeezed Gina’s arms. “I thought I heard your voices, but I was sure I was hallucinating! What are you guys doing here?!”

“We came to see you, of course.” Gina laughed. Kris crossed his arms with a triumphant grin at having succeeded in surprising her. “I told you to be on the lookout for us.”

“I didn’t know you would really come!” Yoonhee lightly punched his chest. Kris grabbed her wrist in time and yanked her into his arms. “Come on. What do you take me for? I always keep my word.” Gina gave him a look. “At least to you girls.” He smiled, and she chuckled while shaking her head.

Sehun watched the reunion in shock. *How does Yoonhee noona know these two?! Are they her friends from America?! But what are they doing here?! And why is that male hugging her so intimately?! Who are they?!* Without realizing it, he was coming closer.

Kris met eyes with him, and his eyes slightly narrowed. Slowly, he pulled away from Yoonhee and stared piercingly at Sehun. “Who is that kid?” He asked in English.

*Kid?* Yoonhee turned around. She had been so excited about her friends that she had forgotten about Sehun!

Yoonhee grabbed his wrist and tugged him towards her friends. “Sehun,” She switched to Korean, “These are my best friends in the entire world, Gina and Kris.” She beamed at them, and Kris winked at her. “And guys, this is Sehun, my childhood friend.”

“Oh…so you’re Sehun.” Gina spoke in Korean. “Er, yes.” He still seemed confused. “Cute.” She said in English.

Kris rolled his eyes while Yoonhee guffawed behind her fist. Smiling, Gina extended her manicured hand, “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Gina. You can call me noona.” Ears red, he shook her hand, “Sure.” Sehun turned his head to meet eyes with the tall, strange male. *This guy is even taller than Coach Lee. Crap. I’m not very good at English.* He looked to Yoonhee for help.

Grinning, Kris held out a hand and spoke in perfect Korean, “My name is Kris. You can call me hyung, if you want.”

Sehun gawked at him while automatically shaking his hand. *He’s Korean?!*

Yoonhee saw his expression and chortled. “Kris is Chinese, but he studied abroad in Korea for two years, so he’s pretty much fluent.”

Kris pulled away and looked at Yoonhee. “Are you ready?”

“For what?” She asked. “To go out, of course. You’re not going to just leave your friends stranded after they came all the way from America, are you?” He asked.

Gina lightly slapped his abdomen. “Don’t make her feel guilty!”

“I, er,” Yoonhee glanced at Sehun. Kris was quick and knew something was up when they exchanged glances. He suspiciously looked at them. “Yeah…sure. Just let me change.” She turned to Sehun and said in Korean, “Let’s go in.” Confused, Sehun followed her towards his house. He was about to shut the gate when Kris stuck his foot out and blocked it.

Yoonhee and Sehun spun around and stared at Gina and Kris.

“How rude. Aren’t you even going to invite us inside?” Kris asked.

Yoonhee and Sehun looked at each other. *Inside?*

-----

While Yoonhee changed out of her work clothes and into something more comfortable, Gina looked around her room. She touched the yellow curtains and looked through the bookshelf. “Hmm. The people who live here gave you a nice room.” “Yes. The Ohs are very kind to me.” Yoonhee zipped the back of her black skirt with a smile. “They better be.” Gina snapped her fingers and rapped swiftly on the desk. She saw pictures of Kris and herself spread out and smiled. “Aww, you have these on your desk, too. So do I.”

Yoonhee chuckled and neatly folded her clothes. “Of course. I have to see you guys every day.” Gina chuckled and sat on her neatly made bed.

Meanwhile outside, Sehun eyed Kris as he looked around the second floor. He opened a random door and peered inside. *This is the bathroom. Do they share?* Kris shut the door and picked up some picture frames. Sehun frowned sullenly. *This guy is acting like this is my house.* Kris was oblivious to the death glare he was receiving and continued to explore the second floor. He found another door and opened it. “That’s my room!” Sehun snapped, appalled at how the stranger was behaving in his own house.

Kris turned his head, blinking innocently as if he was just aware that the owner of the house was home. Slowly, he shut the door and stared at him. Sehun felt his eyebrow twitch in agitation. *What does he want?*

Kris looked away and walked across to Yoonhee’s door. Sehun’s eyes widened. *No way. He isn’t going to do what I think he’s about to do…is he?!* Kris slipped his hand onto Yoonhee’s doorknob and glanced sideways with a surreptitious smirk. Sehun stepped forward, “Hey, wait-“ *Too late, kid.* Kris entered the room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Yoonhee and Gina looked up, startled. Gina raised an eyebrow in disapproval. “You know, there’s something called ‘knocking’. You might want to try it.” Kris just locked the door and evilly laughed.

“What is up with you?” Gina asked, stunned. Yoonhee struggled not to laugh. *Something is wrong with Kris.*

Sehun ran up to the door and raised his fist to knock on it, but stopped. What right did he have to barge in and demand Yoonhee’s guest to get the hell out? *Besides the fact that this is MY house.* He didn’t want to upset Yoonhee. Reluctantly, Sehun stepped back and walked towards his room. With a dismal glance towards her room, he trapped himself inside his.

Kris was still rolling on the ground laughing. Gina rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “What a psycho.”

“Uh…Kris?” Yoonhee asked.

“I’m sorry. I was just entertained by a certain…dweeb.” Kris guffawed.

“Whatever.” Gina tossed her hair back. Kris stood up and looked around the room. “Hmm. Nice place.” He sat next to Gina, and she made a face. “Next time, knock. Good thing Zoey was done changing.” “Really?” Kris looked at Yoonhee. “Damn. I should have barged in earlier then.”

Yoonhee rolled her eyes but smiled while Gina looked disgusted and scooted away like she was sitting next to a parasite.

Kris slid closer to her on purpose. She shot him a fierce ‘don’t-you-dare’ look. He kissed his fingertips and touched her forehead.

“Ugh!” Gina stood up and stormed towards Yoonhee. “You are so freaking weird, Kris Wu!”

“Am not. Don’t be jealous just cause I’m hot and you’re not.” Kris blew his bangs away from his face.

Yoonhee started to laugh loudly. Gina and Kris stared at her as if she was the one that had lost her mind this time. “It’s been a while since I’ve witnessed you two bicker in front of me. I missed that a lot.” Yoonhee sighed with a wistful smile. “I really missed you two. I feel like I’m really at home now.” Their expressions softened.

Kris got up and walked towards her. He enveloped her in his long arms and held her securely. “We missed you, too, Zoey. It’s bad being separated from you. The three of us always have to stick together.” “He said one thing right today.” Gina brightly smiled.

“And do you know how hellish it is to be with someone who disrespects your fragile male ego?” Kris whispered in Yoonhee’s ear, making her giggle against his jacket. Gina wagged her finger. “I heard that. I’ll let it go, since you made her laugh.”

“Whew. I’m saved.” Kris pretended to wipe imaginary sweat off his forehead. “See? You saved my life.” He squeezed Yoonhee’s hand with a wink. “Silly Kris.” She laughed. “Lovely Yoonhee.” He murmured.

“All right. Enough lovey-dovey talk. Let’s go out and P-A-R-T-Y!” Gina snatched her purse, eyes wide with excitement.

“Where are we going?” Yoonhee asked. “First, I have to get my rent car.” Kris grinned.

“You already rented a car?” She blinked at him. “You two have been planning this for some time, haven’t you?”

They laughed and slung their arms around her. “Let’s go!”

--------

After a wild day of visiting restaurants, malls, and bars, the trio was back at the hotel that Kris and Gina were lodging at. Kris was taking a shower in his own hotel room while the girls were in Gina’s room.

Gina yanked open the curtains and looked at the lively night scene spread out under her. She took a deep breath and smiled blithely. “It’s been such a long time since I have been back at my birth country. It feels weird. I’m excited, but I can’t get used to how much has changed.”

Yoonhee smiled. “It did change a lot, hasn’t it?” Gina looked back at her. With a loving smile, she gracefully pranced over and sat on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter