Winter Vacation Plans

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBDF-bWAwH8

Navi & Mighty Mouth- Hollow Christmas

----

*Come on! One more minute!* The students keenly looked up at the clock and held their breaths. They were waiting for the dismissal bell that would release them to their winter vacation. They couldn’t wait one more minute.

The countdown began. *5.4.3.2.1.*

Brrring!

The teacher shut the book and nodded. “You are free to go on your winter vacation. Be safe and have fun. I’ll see you in the new year.”

“WOOHOO! YES! WE’RE FREE!” The students didn’t hesitate a second longer. They grabbed their belongings and dashed out of the school as if they couldn’t get away fast enough.

“I’ll miss you, Sehun!”

“Merry Christmas, Sehun!”

“Take care of yourself, Oh Sehun!”

Students waved and said their farewells as they passed by him.

Sehun smiled and waved back. He stopped by the gate and glanced at his watch. *Where is Yoonhee noona?*

“Sehun!” A voice caught him off guard. He glanced back to see Inhee beaming at him. “Are you ready for vacation?”

“I’ve been ready since the first day of school.” Sehun sighed in exaggeration, and she laughed.

“So…” She walked up to him and coyly batted her long, dark eyelashes. “Will I be seeing you over winter break?”

He tilted his head with a soft, friendly smile. “Sure, Inhee. Just give me a call.”

She brightened and nodded. “I’ll catch you soon then.” Inhee winked, waved, and ran off.

Sehun turned his attention back to his watch and tapped it a couple times. He looked up the road and spotted Yoonhee coming out. With a sly grin, he slipped back into the shadows of the trees.

Humming a Christmas carol, Yoonhee cheerfully sauntered down the snow-slicked pavement. As soon as she stepped out of the gates, something wet and cold hit her back. Yoonhee yelped as something soaked through her vest, and she spun around with wide eyes. *Who did that?*

A figure stepped out of the shadows and tossed a fresh snowball up in the air. He caught it and grinned at her with shining eyes.

*Of course.* Yoonhee crossed her arms. “It would not be wise to begin a snowball fight with me."

“In contrary, I think it’s a brilliant idea, noona.” Sehun grinned.

Yoonhee pointed to the ground. “Excuse me. You’re still within school grounds, which means you have to call me Miss Kim.”

Sehun stepped out of the boundary with a smirk. “Now I’m not…” He approached her so closely that she had to tilt her head up to look at him. “What are you going to do about it now, Kim Yoonhee?” Sehun whispered in her face. Her eyebrows pinched together then one of them gradually rose upward. Yoonhee crossed her arms. “Are you really going to play this way?”

His lips curved upwards into a playful grin. “And if I am?”

Yoonhee slipped her hand into his and his eyes widened. He was too shocked that she had taken his hand first that he didn’t realize she had stolen his snowball.

“Then I will play like that, too.” Yoonhee took the snowball and slammed it into his head.

“BLECH!” Sehun was slapped in the face by cold reality. Yoonhee would always beat him in a snow fight.

Laughing, she fled the scene.

“NOONA! COME BACK HERE!” Sehun ran after while wiping the bits of snow from his face. *How the heck does she run so fast with those heels?*

Yoonhee abruptly stopped and stuck her tongue out at him. “I beat you when I was fourteen, and I can beat you again! You kid!”

Sehun narrowed his eyes. *Kid?* Yoonhee began to run.

Sehun gathered snow in his hands with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter